A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Mitzu looks at Yukie and slowly nods his head, "l-let me at least get you something for your head," he runs out of the room and goes into the kitchen, guided from the nice aroma of food. He goes in the freezer and gets the ice tray and gets a couple of sheets of paper towels, running back to Yukie's room and puts the ice in a paper towel, putting it on Yukie's head.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I'm fine Mitzu" Yukie mumbled Sana coming back inside pissed as he grabbed Yukie and slammed him against the wall.

"I told you to stay inside!" He snapped ready to beat the shit out of Yukie.

Mitzu watches Sana and Yukie as he stands up, "h-how were we suppose to know that was going to happen? Was that a predicted battle or something?"

"Room now" he hissed tossing Yukie back towards his room as Yukie went away as he turned to Mitzu..."you aren't allowed to leave the house understand" he whispered his voice ice cold as he grabbed an ear roughly.

Mitzu goes into the bedroom after Yukie was in the bedroom. He looks at Yukie and nods his head, "I..I will stay inside with master" he shivered as his ear was grabbed by Sana.

"Good pet" Sana replied letting Mitzus ear go as he glared at Yukie. "Be happy I didn't punish you" he replied before leaving as he locked him in the bedroom putting on the deadbolt as he left to go out and eat Yukie just sitting in a corner.

Mitzu looks at Yukie as he watches the door getting locked. He looks over to Yukie and walks over to him, rubbing his face against Yukie's cheek, "master.. I am glad your safe," he looks at Yukie while lowering his ears slowly.

Mitzu looks at Yukie as he rubs the back of his head as he looks out the window, "well.. maybe once the battles slow down you can go outside."

"I've lived here for two years and they haven't slowed down" Yukie mumbled as he sighed lyingnon the floor.

Mitzu lowers his ears with a sigh, "well... it can only go on for so long master," he rests his head on Yukie's arm.

Mitzu perks his ears up and bites his bottom lip, "what will happen.. if we get spotted? Or if you get shot again," he lowers his ears a bit, scared for Yukie to get hurt.

"You leave the house and I'll punish both of you" Sana replied the small speaker speaking up as he watched them on the cameras.

Mitzu perks his ears up as he could Sana. He sighs a bit while snuggling with Yukie and looks up at him, licking his cheek.

Sana smirked as he came back and looked at Mitzu and Yukie. "You two look comfy," he replied sitting on the bed.

Mitzu looks at Sana and looks at Yukie, tilting his head as he watches Sana and blushes a bit, "u-uh master? I will follow your lead," he wiggles his tail a bit.

"Come on Yukie...come accept your punishment" Sana replied as Yukie looked down and went over to Sana a little scared of him.

Mitzu follows Yukie to the bed and sits on the bed, looking at Sana nervously, unsure what was going to happen.

• Saga locked this topic