Lovely Divinity ( Private )

ZX-MetalMonster

Drest inhaled slowly and pressed his forehead against the young man's shoulder before breathing a heavy sigh, frustrated but keeping himself well under control thanks to small, tender touches. He knew he'd just been served a lie and that something was wrong but he couldn't think of what it could be. It was only the two of them in the room and he was sure the small male hadn't gone anywhere before getting dressed. The only explanation he could think of was that the other had hurt himself and that possibility frightened him even though he didn't believe it.

-"I'd rather be upset than have something bad happen to you..." Drest whispered and straightened himself so he could study the young man's face. He doubted he would ever grow tired of watching the other man and for the moment, simply being reminded of how close they were was comforting.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• ZX-MetalMonster

Ko felt guilty about his lie to the man beside him, knowing very well that he had been lied to.

Ko reached up and touched his throat, brushing over the bruises that formed.

"I... I think my Master can hurt me in my dreams.." He said quietly, his shoulders shaking at the thought. "I woke up from a bad dream, and these were here. I don't believe i did this to myself."

• 3 months later...

Drest who prided himself in being confident and intimidating now looked nervous and almost afraid, his body was tense and expression unreadable. He was ready to hurt anyone who as much as touched the man he cared for but their enemy didn't fight with his hands, he staid out of reach and played with dirty tricks. Magic and the dark arts were beyond Drest's comprehension, he had little idea how to combat them and because of it he felt helpless now.

-"We need help..." He muttered in the end and pulled the other man closer until he was pressed against him. "Maybe someone can help us... Until then we should try to stay awake... and I'll watch you while you sleep if you get too tired."

Ko melted into the stronger man’s hold, relaxing against his chest.

He felt so safe in the warriors arms, never wanting to leave the warm embrace.

“I know a few spells that can protect your dreams, but we will need to find a few items if there are any shops in this town.” He said, leaning back just to look into the man’s eyes, giving him a warm smile, trying to ease Drest’s worrying mind.

“They may not work, or they only might be temporary, but perhaps they’re worth trying? I don’t want to inconvenience you more than I already have..” Ko leaned into the man’s neck, keeping himself tucked into the warmth of the larger man’s strong chest.

“I’m sorry.” He gripped his fingers against the man’s shirt.

• Saga locked this topic