Lovely Divinity ( Private )

ZX-MetalMonster

Drest noticed the young man's expression, how he watched intently while he lead his hand, and his breathing grew heavy under his companion's steady gaze. The light touch moving lower on his abdomen almost teased him even though he was the one to orchestrate it and he forced himself to stay still under the other man's hand. "You better not test if you like other big, strong men... I don't mind making heads roll but it's messy work." Drest advised with a smirk and though he didn't hope to be taken seriously all of what he said was true and he truly had the intention to make sure no one else came close to the young man. He coordinated the small male's hand to the rim of his pants that were the only clothes he still had on and instructed his fingers under the fabric. "Do you want me to take those off as well?" He wanted the other man to ask for him to be naked in front of him again but was still short on patience and encouraged his companion to explore further down before receiving any answer.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• ZX-MetalMonster

"I don't believe I'd look anywhere else." He spoke, his voice shaky with lust and anxiety, knowing Drest was slightly serious about his protectiveness over him.

Ko took in a sharp breath as he felt his finger dip under Drest's waistband. He had to focus on breathing, his eyes finally snapping up to meet the warriors gaze. "I do.." he murmured, his eyes clouded over with lust but his jaw trembled as he bit his lip in nervousness over what would happen after he agreed. He stepped closer to brush his lips against Drest's jaw, peppering gentle kisses along the skin.

Drest finally freed the other man's hand but only to quickly remove what was left of his clothes. He haphazardly tossed the light fabric aside and pulled the young man closer until they were pressed together but paused his advances, allowing the other to continue kissing and touching him however he liked.

-"You've done this before, right love?" Drest asked and the pleased smile he had on his lips was apparent in his voice. His hands briefly moved along the man's sides but then slipped to his back just as he leaned into the smaller male to kiss him deeply. "What do you like?" He asked in between kisses without any reluctance.

Ko continued kisses down the man's jaw, lowering to his neck as Drest pulled away to remove the rest of his clothes. The younger man arched himself close to the warrior's chest, shivering as he felt Drest's cock against his hip, causing a small noise from him.

"I have done this, but it was more for a job then anything." Ko said softly, trying to catch his breath from the kisses, his voice sad. "I had to do it to please my Master...so I don't know what I like." He admitted, looking up at the man. "What do you like?" He asked, keeping his lips close to the other's, barely touching as he asked.

Drest hated every mention of the young man's master, he couldn't stand the thought of the small male with other men and knowing that he'd been treated so poorly on top of it made his angry despite how well things were going,

-"It's easier to list what I don't like..." He commented with a smirk but it was easy to notice he wasn't too amused. Breathing a deep sigh, he pressed his forehead against the other man's and forced himself to move past the brief change in his mood.

-"Then lets see what gets you worked up." Drest muttered and picked the young man up, holding him tightly against himself while he carried him across the room. "Just tell me how you feel." He instructed and placed the other on his back on the bed, momentarily climbing on top of him, keeping close enough for their bodies to brush and press against one another the entire time.

Ko shuddered as Drest spoke, his voice rough with emotion.

He suddenly took in a sharp breath as Drest lifted him up and pulled him close, causing him to wrap his long legs around the warrior's waist in reflex.

He felt like the man above him was about to attack his prey as he crawled on top of him. And it made the younger man tremble in excitement. "Alright." He murmured sweetly, "I'll try to tell you how I'm feeling." His eyes were darkened with lust as he locked eyes with the man. He reached out and brushed his hand up the man's sculpted chest, adoring the curves of muscle. "I know i like how you kiss me." He spoke, licking his lips as his eyes trailed down to the man's lips. "I like the possessiveness." He moaned out as Drest brushed up against him, causing him to arch up into the touch.

Drest grinned at the taunt, the broad smirk showing too much teeth, fitting well with his sharp gaze that was steady on the young man. Without any more questions, he kissed the young man fiercely and made small but deliberate moves to press against him. However after a short moment he groaned into the kiss and unwillingly pulled away, partially lifting himself off the other man in order to reach for the bundle of his things that had been left close by the bed. After rummaging through the clothes and bags for a painfully long moment, he finally settled back on top of his companion with a small container full of oil in hand. The substance was meant for a different purpose but he didn't mind spending all of it on himself and the young man. He spilled an amount into his hand and pressed himself against the other male, moaning quietly from that small touch alone, and then grasped the both of them and started stroking lightly.

Small noises of approval came from Ko as he wrapped his arms around the man, pressing the kiss deeper. His body ached to be touched by the warrior, and he let out a small noise of protest as Drest pulled away. "Why are you.." he stopped his question once he saw the container, understanding instantly.

He watched the man pour oil in his hands before Drest shifted his attention to Ko. His shoulders shook in anticipation as Drest wrapped his large hand around the both of them, causing Ko to roll his hips forward and breath out a delicious moan.

"Nngh--!" He tried to focus to say how he felt but it was difficult. "..'ts so.. good.." he arched up and lulled his head back onto the bed, trying to keep his mind from going blank.

By then Drest was eager for friction and release but was nowhere close and still wanted to pleasure his companions as much as possible as well. He lightly moved his hips to aid his hand and leaned into the young man again, licking and nipping at his neck, even becoming rough. It took willpower for Drest not to properly bite the other man's shoulder, make quick work of the foreplay and push right into him, however he hated the thought of hurting the young male. In stead, he reached for his hand and lead it down, encouraging the smaller man to keep stroking the both of them while he reached for his opening and started to tease him, his fingers still slick with oil.

A sharp groan came from the younger man as Drest bit down almost roughly on his neck, sucking in a breath as he leaned his head back further, exposing more of his neck to the man above him

Ko was hesitant on following the man's hand, but he wrapped his long fingers around the both of them, shuddering as he began moving his hand, tightening his grip just enough.

He had never had foreplay like this, he was use to just being pushed down and taken, so this felt so different. His trembling voice came out as Drest brush a finger up against him, his legs shaking in arousal.

"Drest.." His voice was sweet, but shaking from the overwhelming pleasure. "It's so much." He said, making sure his hand continued its movements. "I've never been treated like this." He sighed out, looking up at the man with glazed-over eyes.

Drest growled at the comment, he was too worked up to bother hiding any of his frustration. "You were with a worthless bastard." He reminded harshly with lips pressed against the young man's skin and made a motion like he was about to bite but once his teeth were on the other's neck he in stead started to lick and suck again. "I'll cut him open if he comes after you..." He muttered in a brief moment when his mouth wasn't busy and progressed closer to the small man's collar bone.

Panting and moaning every so often now, Drest shifted to the young male's side so he could more easily rub his fingers against him and then finally push inside. He hated to move away from his companions hand and loose his steady touch but intended to feel more of him soon.

Ko Let out an embarrassing noise as Drest pushed a finger in, causing him to arch up off the bed. He reached out and dig his fingers into the sheets, twisting them in pleasure. He grew more excited with the thought the warrior was marking him all over his skin, adoring the possessiveness Drest had with him.

He finally noticed that the larger man had shifted over to his side, but was struggling to talk, he declawed one of his hands from the bed and reached out, bravely wrapping his fingers around the man's cock, trying his best to focus and please the man above him. His face was red as he finally looked at the man's length, trying to swallow the dry lump in his throat from the sight.

"A-Am I doing alright?" He asked, doing his best to please the man, even though he hadn't used his hand like this before.

The smaller man's reaction alone, the way he squirmed and cried at his every touch satisfied Drest and made him eager to please the young man more. He would never get enough of the taste of his skin and the sound of his voice but when a hand grasped for his member he cried out shamelessly as well.

-"Yes... fuck, yes..." Drest moaned happily and leaned into the young male to reward him with another deep kiss, astonished and excited that he decided to play along despite how flustered he seemed. His fingers still worked on teasing the other man, pushing in and slipping out carefully but soon picking up the pace.

Ko pressed into the kiss, mewling against his lips as he rolled his hips down onto the man's fingers.

Drest's finger suddenly hit a bundle of nerves, causing Ko to yelp and tremble as he suddenly came, covering his own stomach.

The younger man took in a shaky breath as he apologized to the warrior.

"I-I'm so sorry, It was so much.." He felt tears fill his eyes, assuming he did something wrong and finishing before the older man. He own hand halted his movements from Drest's cock, pulling away.

Drest didn't think, seeing the young man spill his load and cover himself made his breathing hitch and he smirked. His fingers pulled away and hand slipped up to the small male's stomach, he roughly pressed his palm against his skin and moved it along his body, paying no attention to how that made a mess. Drest pushed himself against the other man and was ready to force him on his side and take him regardless of everything but then he took note of the tone of his voice and how he was almost crying.

-"I'm not angry." He reassured and tried to place a gentle kiss on the young man's cheek but couldn't focus enough and in stead attacked his jawline before pressing their lips together again. "We have all night... later..." With that excuse offered up to help the small male calm down, Drest shifted and placed himself on his hands and knees above him, grasping his member harshly. If he'd been in the same situation with anyone else, he would have had his way even if they'd fought him, but he wouldn't bring himself to do anything to change how the young man seemed to adore him. So with no other means of release, he started to quickly stroke himself, his eyes half closed while his breathing grew heavy and sped up.

The smaller man bit down on his own lip as he watched the man smear his cum onto his stomach, feeling himself shake in excitement from the unsettling feeling.

Ko felt a wave of relief knowing the man wasn't angry with him, and was even more surprised when the man began kissing him passionately. Ko reached up and laced his fingers into the man's hair as he kissed him back, but let go as Drest pulled away, watching him prop himself on his hands and knees, wrapping his hand around his own cock.

Ko licked at his lips at the shuddering sight.

"All night?" Ko repeated, "You dont need to finish like that.." He murmured, reaching out and touching Drest's moving hand. "I can help you, if you want." He said, his voice shaky from the recovery of his orgasm.

Ko stopped the man's movements and leaned up, pushing the man on his shoulder, guiding him to lay onto his back. Ko reached out and grabbed one of the extra sheets and wiped his stomach off and tossed the sheet to the floor.

Ko was determined to please the man who saved him, and wanted to prove to the warrior he was someone to keep.

Drest protested with a quiet groan when the other interrupted him and despite the offer to be pleasured by the man he was so eager to have he was tempted to swat his hand away and finish himself off. However he gathered what patience he had left and moved his body as the smaller male instructed until he rested on his back.

-"I'm yours love..." He agreed and tried to ease into the bed despite being wound up and eager for any kind of friction. His hands wouldn't rest calmly beside him so he crossed his arms above his head, leaving himself open to the young man to do what he wanted with.

Ko climbed on top of the warrior and gently crawled between his legs, sliding his hands up the man's powerful thighs, before wrapping a hand around the man's cock.

Ko was nervous and unsure about himself about everything, except this.

The younger man leaned forward and started by Giving a sweet kiss to the man's tip, before swallowing the head, swirling his tongue around the tip, humming at the man's taste and size.

He took more of the man's length into his mouth, twist his mouth and tongue in rhythmic skill, obviously skilled in this performance.

The younger man hummed, sending small vibrations through the man's cock as he slid the man's length down his throat, trying to take as much as he could, but struggled.

He pulled away and lapped at the man's tip and spoke softly.

"I couldn't take the whole length." He said, as praise and an apology for not being able to fit him all.

He then continued to please the man below him, swirling his tongue and hollowing his cheeks, trying his best to make the man finish, wanting to taste the warrior.

Drest caught on to what the young man had in mind and spread his legs further to provide him more space to settle between his thighs. He didn't have the clarity to think about how his companion knew how to do this, he in stead kept himself steady in place and anticipated the wet warmth of the small male's mouth. He received the kiss as a call for attention and his gaze locked on the other as he continued, the sight and sensation of the young man taking him in making him shiver and part his lips to breathe a silent moan.

Having already brought himself close to release and with the other male's tongue and playful hums toying with him Drest couldn't muster a response to being flattered other than to let out his voice in an approving, pleased cry. He grabbed at his own arms, stopping himself from taking a handful of the small male's hair and forcing him to move exactly how he liked but his hips couldn't keep still and he would drive himself deeper into the man's mouth every so often when his self control slipped. It wasn't long before he was squirming and moaning desperately under the other's touch, body growing tense and strained until he finally came with a groan, his thoughts dissolving completely at the immense sensation.

Ko followed the man's hip thrusts, humming against his length as he rocked with the man's hips. Hearing Drest's moans and watching him writhe in pleasure made Ko relaize he was about to cum.

The younger man hollowed his cheeks and swallowed him down, taking everything the man had let out.

He swallowed and pulled away, licking his lips, smiling nervously up at the warrior, wiping his mouth.

Sated and for the time being unworried, Drest rested flat against the bed and turned his head to the side, breathing still heavy but even and quiet. A long moment passed before he regained enough sense to glance down at his newly mad lover but he observed him fondly. His features set in a warm expression as soon as he noticed the young man's insecure smile and he finally persuaded himself to move. Drest pushed himself up until he was sitting leaned back with his weight supported on one arm. He reached down, combed his fingers through the other man's hair and brushed a hand along his neck and shoulder before grasping his upper arm and tugging his closer. Despite his tendency to be crude and unfeeling, now after he'd been satisfied Drest still wanted the young man close by him while he rested and at the very moment he craved another kiss.

The younger man couldn't help but smile as the warrior's hand ran through his silver hair.

Ko made a small noise as he was pulled towards the man, falling slightly onto Drest's chest. He looked up at the man and curled himself close to the man, tucking himself in between the older man's arm and side, nuzzling his face into his neck.

"Did that please you?" He asked, smiling because he already knew the answer, but wanted to still ask.

Settled comfortably on the bed again and with the young man pressed against his side Drest fumbled to grasp the sheets and cover the both of them. The simple task was made troublesome because he has only one hand at his disposal but he insisted on keeping an arm wrapped around the smaller male. Once satisfied, he compromised on his need to taste the other man's lips again and in stead pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Yes." He muttered with a smile, speaking against his companions skin.

After a day long march through the woods and months of warfare Drest was tempted by the opportunity to get a good sleep but he was more interested in doing more with the young man, unless the small male was decided to dismiss him. "Tired?" He asked shortly, his voice quiet to suit the silence that was setting in the room.

Ko hummed as Drest pressed his lips to his forehead, loving the sweetness this scary-looking man had.

"Surprisingly, no. I'm not very tired, I just wanted to stay close to you." Ko admitted, dancing his long fingers over the man's bare chest, stopping on each scar to play on them until he went to the next.

"Are you tired?" He asked, glancing up at the man, his fingers still dancing.

Drest took note of the attention the young man gave to every mark cut into his body while his hand roamed over his skin and couldn't help a faint smirk. He couldn't remember where he'd earned every scar, he had many and only a few were memorable, however he has proud of them altogether.

-"No." Drest replied momentarily but corrected himself after a moment, knowing there was no harm in being honest with the other man. "A bit. I don't need to sleep yet... Just lying around feels good." He pointed out lazily moved his hand along the small male's side.

• Saga locked this topic