Lovely Divinity ( Private )

ZX-MetalMonster

Ko was confused by the man's sigh. He seemed sad all of a sudden.

"DId I upset you?" He asked, swimming towards the man to reach out and touch his cheek. "I'm sorry. Please don't be sad." He frowned, leaning far enough to press a kiss to the man's jaw. "I'm nervous, I apologize for being so tense." He apologized, saying his apology near the warrior's ear before pulling back just enough to see the man's face. "I do like you.." he repeated. "From what I can tell you're kind, protective, strong and smart. The fact you actually looked my way and helped me makes me like you more. I feel as if I'm being spoiled by you, and I'm sorry, I just don't know how to react to such kindness.." he moved his hand from the man's jaw and tried to read Drest's expression. "Do you like me as well?" He asked, his voice meek.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• ZX-MetalMonster

-"I... I'm not..." Drest had never been stunned by words alone but the other man moved closer, kissed him, gave him compliments he'd never received before and despite himself he was flustered and speechless. He hadn't realized he wanted the young man's affection as much as his presence and touch until it was all handed to him and he couldn't begin to sort through his own thoughts but was asked to do just that.

Reluctant and unsure of himself like he'd never been in front of another man before, Drest nodded lightly and managed to speak up softly after a moment. "Yes... I do." The words sounded weak even to him and he was afraid his companion would be disappointed that he couldn't muster anything else than that simple response. However he thought of other ways to communicate what was left unsaid and leaned forward until he could press his lips to the young man's. This kiss was unlike the previous, had no hunger or need but was only a gentle, chaste touch and was over in a few short moments after which Drest carefully studied the young male's face.

Ko smiled at the mans response, feeling his stomach fill with butterflies. He had never heard that before and wanted to hear it more...

The younger man felt his heartbeat quicken as soon as Drest pressed his lips to his. He sighed into the kiss, bringing his hands up to lace into the warriors wet locks.

As soon as he could enjoy the kiss, Drest pulled away, earning a small whimper from the younger man.

Drest recognized the whimper, remember it from the previous time he'd parted their lips and made the connection. A smirk appeared on his face and he lingered close by the young man with no intention to back away again.

-"You seem so grumpy when I stop kissing you." Drest pointed out but then both his hands settled on the other man's shoulders and he started to correct his mistake by pressing their lips together again. This time around he didn't plan to cut their fun short and leaned further into his companion, letting a soft, satisfied sound into the kiss.

The younger man shivered as Drest held his shoulders, sighing sweetly into the kiss. He raised his hands again and intertwined his fingers into his hair again, leaning into the kiss. He was relieved he was brace enough to tell Drest how he felt, normally his nerves get the best of him and he can't speak.

The younger man unknotted his fingers form the warriors hair and wrapped them around his strong shoulders, pulling himself close.

With the young man's arms wrapped around him, Drest took it as an invitation to do more than just kiss and took him into a tight embrace, pressing them chest to chest. He shifted to comfortably hold the other male in the confines of the tub and then allowed his hands to roam freely over the smaller body. Drest wasn't shy about where he touched and grabbed and in stead acted according to whatever thought crossed his mind. In the end his hands rested low on the young man's back after having moved along his legs and his sides.

A shiver ran though the younger man when he felt skin against skin. Ko felt Drest's rough hands slide to his lower back, causing the smaller man to arch his back into the warrior, taking in a sharp breath from how sensitive he was there. "S-sorry." He breathed out, feeling as if he did something wrong, his face red from embarrassment.

Drest didn't mean to stop, with the young man having pulled away he started to kiss along his neck but paused upon hearing the apology.

-"Sorry for what love?" He asked softly looking into the other man's eyes while his hands still rested on his body and caressed him lightly every now and then. Before hearing the answer, Drest leaned into the other again and brushed his cheek against the young man's with a slight smile.

Ko tried to say what he was sorry for, but he was caught in another kiss.

He gripped the man's shoulders and arched his back up with every brush of Drest's fingers against his sensitive skin. Once the man pulled away and brushed his cheek against his, he had the courage to speak.

"I had made an embarrassing noise. T-that's why I apologized." He admitted, his voice airy and light, his body aching to be touched more.

"I didn't want to displease you.." he whimpered out, brushing his lips against the man's ear, taking the lobe into his mouth for a moment, tugging ever so gently.

Drest smiled at the young man's lips brushing against his skin and let out a pleased hum when the man became more playful. "You sound so shy... but you're doing such lewd things." He commented and smirked devilishly, answering the other man's teasing by nipping at his neck and licking. "It make's me wonder if you're much more cunning than you seem." Drest added quietly with lips pressed against the small male's skin. It occurred to him he might upset his companion by accusing him of something so sly, even if he didn't sound completely serious, but he proffered saying what was on his mind rather than carefully choosing his words again.

-"It wasn't embarrassing... you don't even realize how pleasant your voice is. Especially when you're worked up and make noise like that. " Drest admitted, keeping to the trend of saying whatever crossed his mind. "You're more than pleasing me, don't be nervous." He assured the other in a gentler tone, even if the small male somehow really was toying with him, he didn't care.

"Am I doing lewd things?" Ko asked, sighing sweetly as Drest kissed his neck. "I just am doing what I think would please you." He said, his voice shaking nervously. He swallowed the knot in his throat as the man kissed more of his skin.

The younger man smiled at Drest's compliment. "I'm happy you find me pleasing.." He unwrapped his arms from the man's shoulders, letting them roam down his strong back, feeling every scar from his battles, loving every one he touched.

Ko shivered and leaned forward and kissed he man passionately, a small moan escaping him as he gently traced his teeth against his bottom lip.

Drest was quick to return the kiss and met the young man with equal passion, though he knew at this rate they would soon be trying to get one another off in freezing cold water. He noted the light scrape of the man's teeth and in turn brushed his tongue over his lips. By now there was no way for the encounter to end innocently, they were past that and Drest was sure the other could feel how excited he'd become, considering how close together they were in the tub. The hands roaming his body, tracing old scars and caressing his skin drew a pleased and desperate moan out of him and he explored and gripped his companion as well. Somewhere in his mind, he still couldn't believe the young man's beauty and that he'd managed to snatch him for himself so no matter how close they came and how many rough and gentle touches they exchanged Drest wanted more as evidence that the small male was really in his arms.

A noise came from Ko when he felt Drest's tongue brush against his lips, causing him to open his mouth in response.

"The water.." Ko could barely get his mind to think straight to form word, trying to indicate that the water grew cold.

He pulled himself closer for warmth, letting out a gasp when he felt just how excited the man was in this situation. "O-oh." He said, his voice cracking from embarrassment.

He couldn't even grow enough courage to even look down, so he just focused on kissing the man back, holding his hands at Drest's biceps, too nervous to venture lower.

Sensing the embarrassment in the young man's voice and taking note of he evaded to even glance down, Drest smirked while their lips were still pressed together. He understood what the other had meant to say about the water and agreed but was too engaged in the kiss to do much about it for the moment. For the time being he only straightened, ready to push himself up and get out of the water, but the move also enabled him to press the other man perfectly against his body. He used the small male's parted lips to his advantage and slipped his tongue into his mouth, at first only testing the other's reaction.

Ko felt himself tense at the sudden intrusion, but began to relax, feeling a twist of excitement form in his stomach.

The younger male suddenly arched himself flush to the other man as Drest's rough hands brushed against a sensitive patch of skin on his back.

Ko let out a shaky moan accidentally as he brushed himself against Drest's cock, causing an immediate shudder of pleasure and fear. "I-I'm sorry!" He said, parting his lips from the mans, almost expecting some form of punishment from doing something so personal without permission.

When the young man broke the kiss Drest seemed puzzled but also upset, breathing heavy, mind becoming too unfocused to decipher the apology.

-"We're both going to freeze..." He managed to mutter out, suddenly remembering that he felt cold. "Lets go back... continue in the room." The words came across as a command and there really was no space for argument over what would happen. "Maybe then you wont say sorry so much." Drest managed a smirk but doubted the young man would kick the habit of switching between outgoing and timid any time soon.

Ko saw the man's expression turn to irritated when the younger man pulled away, but could only manage a small nod when Drest wanted to go back to the room.

He had just met this man, but he felt such a passion for him, he wanted his rough hands on him, and he would be completely content with no other person touching him ever again as long as Drest's hands were on him.

Ko then pulled away and slid out of the tub, grabbing a towel for Drest and himself.

He offered it to the warrior, his hands shaking from the mixture of pleasure and temperature.

Though he was finally free to step out of the cold water, Drest still frowned when the other man let go of him and moved to get them both towels. Standing up, he was unashamed of himself and pecked the young man's lips when he drifted close to take one towel. He made quick work of drying himself off and muttered a quiet complaint while putting on his clothes, wishing he didn't have to bother with dressing himself when they would be back in their room in a matter of minutes. With where they had left off, he was very impatient to get himself inorder and continue as soon as possible. While he waited for the other to be ready to go, he crossed his arms over his chest and shifted slightly, unable to stand perfectly still.

Ko felt eyes on him as he dressed, causing him to stumble getting his clothes on.

He shifted uncomfortably, his pants tighter than normal.

He cleared his throat and looked over at the man, giving him a small smile. "I'm ready." He murmured, reaching up and kissing the man again.

Drest was happy for the kiss, though it only made him more annoyed that he would have to take a short stroll through the town before having the young man all to himself again. Even though in a hurry he didn't forget to fasten each weapon in place, ready to draw any if necessary.

-"Stay close." He muttered softly as they headed out but by now he expected the other man to know as much. Rather than hold his hand as he had previously, Drest walked beside his companion, close enough that they brushed against one another at moments.

Ko nodded to the man before stepping out of the room, staying near. He felt himself shiver every time Drest brushed up against him, making it hard for Ko to focus on anything else.

The young man followed closely, trying to keep his expressions off his face.

Drest inwardly frowned at himself for his lack of restraint, by the time they arrived at their lodgings he'd allowed himself to put an arm around the young man. The touch didn't nearly satisfy his need for proximity, in fact the only thing the gesture accomplished was to make clear how possessive he was of his companion.

Once in their shared room, Drest made quick work of locking the door and unfastening the weapons he carried so he could toss them aside. "I've had more comfortable walks over battlefields..." He muttered the complaint quietly, more to himself than the young man and crossed the space between them in a few quick steps, his hands momentarily working on undressing the other.

Ko heard the door lock as soon as they stepped into the room. Hearing Drest mutter something, the young man turned around to look at him, only to find Drest walking up to him, undoing his clothing. Ko felt himself blush as he watched the man's fingers undo his bindings, causing his robe to fall down his body to the floor.

Ko felt so vulnerable. Like a wolf about to attack his prey with Drest's fierce gaze.

Ko reached out and touched the larger man's chest, brushing the fabric aside gently, trying to slide the fabric off his shoulders.

"You're so strong.." Ko murmured, looking at the detail of muscles just on his chest and shoulders, attaching to his bicep, touching the skin in silent praise.

Drest inhaled sharply at the young man's touch and smiled at the compliment. He was thankful for the words themselves but was also flattered that his companion seemed to know exactly what to say to please him.

Feeling his own clothes were unnecessary, he started by removing the light shirt that partially concealed his chest and then took a hold of the other man's hand. He pressed a kiss against his palm but then led the hand back to his chest and slowly down, allowing the both of them to focus on the touch.

-"Is that your type... strong men?" Drest asked out of curiosity and spoke quietly while glancing from the young man's face to their joined hands which were moving along his body.

"I've never really thought about it before.." Ko watched his hand slowly movedown, his face growing warm. "But you're very appealing to me, so I must have a type." He smiled, spreading his fingers to touch more skin on the man's chest, biting down on his lip, enjoying the view as his eyes traveled with the hands

• Saga locked this topic