Lovely Divinity ( Private )

ZX-MetalMonster

Drest took note of how unwilling the young man was to look at him and smirked, amused by the naivety and innocence implied by his behavior. Rather than spare him though and allow him to become more comfortable he stood up again and moved to stand right in front of him.

-"I'm not letting you go off alone... but if there is a bath house I wouldn't mind one bit keeping you company." Drest explained, smirk growing more prominent. Despite whatever impression he'd left on the other, he was not a very kind man, and especially not a romantic one who cared if he'd created a bond with someone before making a move. Without as much as a word of warning, he took the young man's face in his hands, holding his steady as he leaned in and kissed him. After sheltering him the entire day while they traveled and knowing the danger he might face to keep him safe, Drest believed he'd more than deserved this.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• ZX-MetalMonster

Ko looked up as the man stood up and walked towards him, instinctively stepping back as Drest began to speak. He felt safe with the man but..he had this aura, and it intimidated Ko. He could feel his stomach tighten from the look the man gave him.

A small noise of surprise came from Ko as he was held and Drest kissed him. He felt himself tense from the sudden move. He had been kissed before, but his old Master didn't do it often.

Ko relaxed slightly and began to kiss the warrior back, reaching up and winding his long fingers into the man's shirt, the thin material felt like there was nothing there, as if he were touching the man's bare chest.

"mmhm.." Ko sighed into the kiss, melting against the man, his nerves building up from the idea of bathing with this man. This dangerous, straight-forward man.

Drest didn't often have a chance to kiss another man, though he loved the simple intimate act. Still what made the moment exciting and frightening was the unexpected ache in his chest at the younger man's taste and the way he held on to him. It was a rare sort of pain the warrior hadn't felt before and was so oddly enjoyable and addictive Drest was more than happy to succumb to it.

With arms wrapping firmly around the man's small form, he pulled him in closer, deepening the kiss that was quickly growing passionate and desperate. He was reluctant to pull away and when he finally did after a long moment, his breathing was heavy and lips set in a soft smile. His hand returned to the man's face, palm pressed against his cheek, caressing him gently while he pressed his forehead against the young male's.

Ko felt his body arch as the older man held onto him, his chest pressing up against Drest's much stronger one.

The younger man whimpered as Drest pulled away, his hands not leaving the warriors shirt, not ready to lose the warmth the man radiated. Ko's eyebrows creased in slight disappointment as he moved away, but when Drest's hand moved to touch his cheek, Ko leaned into it, nuzzling his palm.

He sighed happily as Drest pressed his forehead to his, closing his eyes as he relaxed.

Finally Ko spoke. "W-We should look to see if there is a bath house." he said, cursing himself for stuttering over the nerves he felt from this man near him.

Drest nodded slowly in agreement and his expression seemed playful again. "You seem eager." He pointed out but didn't comment if i was for the bath or something different altogether, though he himself was greedy for another moment of closeness with his companion.

Finally moving his hands off the young man, he returned to where he'd left the rest of his clothes. He didn't intend to put on everything but retrieved the weapons he'd been carrying and strapped them to his body again. Drest wished he could spend the rest of the day going around town with the other man until they were both relaxed but he was still suspicious of the people around them and couldn't forget the danger that would sooner or later come after them. This time around he convinced himself it was unnecessary to hold the man's hand and pull him along but he was careful to never loose sight of him once they left the room.

As he hated to communicate with the locals and was aware he frightened many of them, he sought out the man who'd given them the room to find out where they should go.

"..I just want to bathe." Ko said, his voice cracking in embarrassment, still trying to prepare himself to bathe with this man. Drest was straight-forward and seemed to do what he pleased, so Ko was slightly nervous not knowing how to fully read this man.

He moved to the side as the warrior pulled away and grabbed his weapons, assuming the man was nervous to go out into public again.

The younger man stayed by Drest's side, walking through the door of the room and followed the older man, looking around curiously, still so surprised to see all these humans in one spot, wondering if it were some sort of gathering or if this was normal here.

Having been given instructions, Drest lead the way down a series of narrow streets that made up the shortest route to the bath house. He'd been civil when conversing with their host but failed to stop himself from giving the man a warning glare when his eyes drifted to his companion. He knew not everyone would think of the same things as himself when looking at the young male but it made him no less possessive.

Upon arriving at their destination, Drest handled all communication again and managed to do so without causing too much unease though a few passers by recognized him and had in mind the blood shed he'd caused at the end of the war. He and the other man ended up with a room to themselves, though it was small and didn't have much light and Drest wasted no time in starting to undress.

Ko walked into the small room, realizing it was a personal room for just the two of them. He swallowed the lump in his throat. "Aren't bathhouses normally with more people--" He stopped his question at the sight of the man undressing. He made a quiet noise and averted his eyes quickly after his eyes drifted to the man's toned stomach, holding his robe together with his hands, "M-maybe i should wait outside until it's my turn.." He said, his ears warm from embarrassment. He lived with a god, so hes seen his fair share of nudity. But something was different when it came to humans, they were so...alive. He pressed his lips together nervously, afraid the man would find him repulsive.

"My old Master told me my body was an awful sight, and no one should have to see it. I don't want to upset you with it.." He trailed off, looking down sadly at the memories.

-"I don't like other people around me... most people." Drest muttered in a grim tone as explanation as to why they were alone. Even if he weren't attracted to the young man he wouldn't have minded being naked with him or sharing a bath, he'd spent too much of his life in war camps to mind nudity any more and if it was a person he knew and trusted, he didn't mind them invading his personal space.

Hearing the other man's protest, he halted what he was doing but was already left in barely any clothes. "Like i said before, I'm not leaving you before." Drest reminded, tone strict, but after a moment gave a soft sigh and ran a hand through his hair. "We can take turns, look to the side so we don't see each other... if you're that uncomfortable." He offered, deciding to give the other a break and not be as demanding as he'd been before. "Your old master was an idiot though.What I've seen of you is... perfect... I doubt the rest is any different." Drest was quick to defend and sounded angry, annoyed with this man who he was repeatedly hearing about and who he hated without ever having met him. His voice was softer and more honest when he continued though. "And even if it is... it doesn't mater, I've promised to keep you safe and be by your side... the only thing that will ever upset me is if you betray me."

Ko smiled slightly at the larger man's kind words, feeling more comfortable in the close area with Drest.

"Betray? How could I betray you?" He asked, loosening his hold on his yukata. He thought about the idea of betraying the man who saved him. Even if he did he knew how relentless this man was by just being with him for a short while.

Ko loosened his belt and slid his yukata off his shoulders, undressing himself fully and folding his clothes gently and setting them aside.

"Even if i am not a nice sight, i feel comfortable with you, so i don't mind now. Thank you." He said, his face still warm from the sudden exposure.

The young man walked over to the nearest stool and sat down and reached for the bucket of warmed water, washing his long hair. Ko grabbed a cloth and soap and glanced over his shoulder to look at Drest.

"Would you like me to wash your back?" He offered, his voice shy and quiet.

Drest was satisfied to see the young man more confident but kept in mind to later convince him he is a lovely sight and shouldn't think poorly of himself. He returned his attention to undressing and removed what little clothes he had left on him, putting them to the side with the weapons laid on top. The bundle was within reach, available to him if anything bad were to happen.

-"I'm good love." He answered, the smile on his lips evident from his tone of voice alone. Rather than take a seat as well, he crouched down and after a moment decided he was more comfortable kneeling. The way he moved and placed himself in the room was reminiscent of an animal by a river and would have certainly drawn attention if they weren't alone, as would have the faint red drops of blood that washed from his hair as he poured water over himself.

Ko couldn't help but watch the man wash his hair, his eyes widened at the sight of the he faint tint of red swirling down the drain.

He felt goosebumps rise at the idea of the man being a killer, but he tried to forget the thought.

The young man began to was himself and scrub off any trace of dirt from the trip here. He reached for the small bottles for his hair and looked at the bottle in his hand, moving it slightly in thought.

He wanted than thank Drest for helping him leave, but he wasn't sure what to do.

He cleared his throat, glancing over again, his eyes watching the water sliding down his chest, dipping down his stomach. He wasn't bold enough to have his eyes go further, but he couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"W-would you like to wash my hair for me?" He asked, offering the bottle to the warrior, hoping this would help with his small idea of a thank you to the larger man. Even though Drest deserved more...

Caught off guard, Drest gave the young man a puzzled look, glancing first to his face then the bottle that was offered to him, wet black locks stuck to his forehead and partially obscuring his gaze.

-"Sure." Finally he answered softly and took the bottle from the smaller male while he shifted closer to him. He didn't get up and was still on his knees when he arrived close by his side, unfazed by the proximity despite both of them having no clothes on.

Drest had already kissed the young man without warning, he was willing to just as easily do more heated things to him but this request made him oddly unsure of himself. He'd never helped someone with this before, and being as rough and uncaring with the other male as he would be himself was out of the question. Still, he poured some of the contents of the bottle on the palm of his hand and started to carefully apply it to the other man's hair.

Ko was nervous to have the warrior so close, but he was happy he was brave enough to ask.

"Thank you." He murmured, closing his eyes and letting out a small sigh of content.

He lulled his head back and let out an obvious shiver whenever the man's rough fingers touched his neck.

Ko opened his eyes and reached out to grab the water bucket, offering it to the man to rinse his hair.

"Here." He smiled, turning his head just enough to see the man out of the corner of his eye.

Drest worked slowly at first, uncharacteristically reluctant and remarkably gentle, but as he started to pick up on the young man's reactions he relaxed, seeing how none of them were negative. Having been handed the bucked he slowly poured water over the other male's hair while his fingers combed through the strands.

-"I'm sorry you got dirty... though we will travel again tomorrow, you will have to go through all that dirt again." Drest muttered the last bit with a slight frown and lightly gripped the other man's hair as he moved to press a kiss to his forehead. "We can do this as many times as you want though." He added, more than willing to stop for a bath in every town they visit if it would make the other happy.

"That's kind of you." Ko hummed, brushing the water from his eyes and turning to look at Drest.

"I don't mind really traveling is nice." He said, smiling at the made man before reaching out and brushing the man's hair from his face, pulling it behind his ear.

"I wouldn't mind bathing again with you." He said, his face warm. "You're being so kind to me." He cooed.

Drest pressed his cheek against the hand once his hair was put in order and smiled fondly at the young man, silently asking to be caressed. He'd never been called kind and if the compliment had come from anyone else than the small male who had been so honest the entire time he wouldn't have taken it seriously.

-"It makes me happy that you always say nice things about me..." Drest admitted and without a thought placed a hand above the other man's knee, moving it lightly along his leg. "I think I'll disappoint you, once you get to know me." He frowned slightly and looked into the young man's eyes.

"I don't think you'll disappoint me.." Ko frowned, brushing his thumb over the man's cheek, gently touching his jawline, comfortable enough with the man's touch on his thigh. "I'd still like to get to know you more even so." He laughed lightly, pulling his hand away. "I should get into the bath." He said softly, trailing off.

Drest made a sound of protest when the young man moved his hand away but nodded lightly and finally stood up. "Do you want me to wait or should we crowd the bath?" He offered, taking turns was clearly the more reasonable of the two choices but he was hopeful his companion was equally interested in being close.

"If you wait the water may get cold. And you deserve a hot bath." Ko extended his hand, grabbing the older man's rough hand and tugging him gently to the bath along with him. "As long as you don't mind being next to me." he said, sitting down and leaning his back to the end of the tub. "This will help your muscles relax as well." He hummed, exhaling sweetly from the hot water hugging his own tense shoulders. His long hair curving his shoulders and hugging his face, his cheeks warm from the steam.

Even embarrassed and soaking wet, Ko was a sight, as if he were a bathing with a god.

Drest smirked at the invitation, with a promise of proximity and a beautiful man holding his hand he could have easily been lead to his death and wouldn't have complained. He watched the young male who placed himself in the tub and had to force himself not to think too much of how he looked and what he would do with him as it would had been troublesome to become too interested when there were no clothes involved. He recalled the man's earlier concern, his insecurity that he is an unpleasant sight and couldn't make sense of it why anyone would ever make the other think that.

-"You know I don't mind being next to you." Drest pointed out, certain that the young male had by then picked up on how eager he was to be close to him and exchange touch. He followed him into the water, trying to fit comfortably in the space he'd left for him but his skin brushed against the other male's more than once. Finally settled, he closed his eyes for a moment and took in the warmth and sensation of being submerged in water. "Maybe I should just stand my ground, murder whatever evil comes after us and stay right here for the rest of my life." He joked as he opened his eyes enough to glance at the other and spare him a playful smile.

Ko shivered at the rankin brushes of shin when Drest was settling into the tub, but tried his best to stay calm. He watched the man finally relax in the water and was surprised he was making a joke. Ko laughed lightly, shaking his head. "It's nice to see you smile." Ko admitted, dipping his chin under the water, his face red from either the heat or what he had said.

-"I should try to do it more often then." Drest answered and willed himself to keep a smile to satisfy the young man and not let it morph into a smirk. "It shouldn't be difficult with you around." He flirted and shifted, this time intentionally brushing his skin against the other man's under the water. A thought occurred to him and he observed the small male intently for a long moment, obviously thinking something over. "Do you like me?" Drest asked in the end and slightly leaned towards his companion, his chest sinking a bit deeper into the water as he did so. All of his advances so far had been accepted, the young man needed his protection and would stay by his side, that was what mattered to him, but this question had wondered into his head and he saw no harm in asking.

Ko pressed his back against the tub when Drest suddenly leaned closer. "Like you?" He repeated, looking at how serious the warriors eyes were. He looked down for a brief moment before glancing back at Drest, smiling sweetly. "I do like you." He hummed.

Drest observed the young man for another long moment but ultimately sighed, defeated. He sought out his hand under the water and pulled it up briefly to place a kiss in it's palm. "Thanks you." Unsure if the other had caught on to the intended meaning of the question, he couldn't think of anything else to do but thank his companion. However the way the young man attempted to back away and ended up pressed against the tub didn't go by Drest unnoticed and he begrudgingly leaned back to add more space between them again.

• Saga locked this topic