Lovely Divinity ( Private )

ZX-MetalMonster

Ko smiled and hummed happily as the man danced his fingers over Ko's side, causing goosebumps to rise.

"We can just lie here." He murmured, continuing to brush his fingers over Drest's chest, trailing up to his collarbone.

"Today was the most I've ever experienced in my lifetime. Thank you, i had never left that place before today.." He said, his voice soft.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• ZX-MetalMonster

Drest only made a small, displeased sound, too calm and pleased to react differently. "We spent the day walking through a forest... You'll experience better things than that." He assured the young man, though after giving it a second thought he smiled softly. "I guess it doesn't really matter what we did if you liked it." The warrior concluded and observed the other man lazily.

"I really did enjoy it!" He said, ecstatically, completely out of his character, feeling too happy about the situation. He said up and propped himself onto his elbows, smiling at him.

"I feel like i don't deserve this kindness, I want to make it up to you." He hummed, curling himself closer to the man, burying his face into the man's neck, sighing happily.

"I hope my outbursts like this aren't too much, I just have never felt this happy." He said, controlling his tone to sound soft again, kissing the man's neck as an apology.

Feeling the other man's lips on his skin, Drest lightly tilted his head to offer more of his neck to the young male, hoping he would receive more kisses, even if only innocent pecks. "You're so troublesome, I think you will have to do more to make it up to me." He teased and it was easy to make out from his tone and expression that he wasn't serious but was only fishing for more attention from his companion.

Ko chuckled softly, kissing more of the man's neck, reaching up and took the larger man's lobe into his mouth, biting down on it gently, tugging.

"Am I that troublesome?" He teased lightly, pulling away from the ear to talk. "Should you send me back?" He asked, continuing to nibble at the lobe, ghosting his hands up the man's chest, putting more of his body on top of the warrior's.

-"You're a real pest but you will be even more work if I have to go back..." Drest explained, still more playful than he'd been in years with anyone. In fact he was sure he'd only ever been this easy going and friendly while drunk. "I can't leave you here either though... who knows what sort of trouble you would get up to alone." He added and took a hold of the other man's leg to pull him fully on top of himself, his free hand wondering down the small male's back and to his ass in the meanwhile.

"You think I would get into trouble?" Ko laughed lightly, following the man's pull and straddling Drest's hips.

"What kind of trouble do you see me getting into, hm?" He smiled, leaning up and brushing his lip's against the warrior's, shivering from the older man's touch.

"I feel as if you're the trouble maker." He hummed against his lips, "Besides," He started, nipping at Drest's lip gently, "I don't think you would let me go." He teased. "I would need help starting on my own, i would have to look for help from strangers, would you be okay with the thought of me depending on some random man to get on my feet?" He kissed Drest's jaw, sliding his hand up the man's chest, trying to get a rise from him since he knew the man had an envious bone in him.

Drest liked the soft, slow kisses and returned them lazily but then the young man started to toy with him and their playful exchange became less lighthearted. For a moment his hands halted their exploration of the small male's body and he studied him with a hash gaze that bordered on a glare. He couldn't help the momentary paranoia and sought out any hint the other man was serious and was intending to look for another man to look after him.

-"Of course I wouldn't let you go." Drest confirmed, unaware that this fact had never really been brought into question. "You know I don't want anyone else to even look at you." He reminded and pressed his lips forcefully against the young man's as evidence while his hands moved to the back oh his thighs and gripped his skin greedily. The kiss had no trace of tenderness or feeling and seemed to in stead be a straightforward, rough show of dominance.

Ko's smile faded when Drest's facial expression changed to anger, causing him to lean back slightly, worried he angered the man.

Ko was about to apoligize as soon as the warrior's lips crashed onto his.

The kiss was possessive and forced, causing the young man to tense.

Drest's rough hands gripped his thighs greedily, drawing a small noise out of Ko against the man's rough kiss.

The younger man pulled back just enough to speak against the larger man's lips. Ko's tease went too far, he saw how is angered the man.

"I'm sorry." He managed to say in between the kiss, his hands staying on the man's chest, gripping slightly against the skin.

It would take time for Drest to calm down but hearing the apology was some reassurance that he had no reason to be upset. He stopped and met the young man's eyes for a brief moment but then continued to kiss him, though he now paid some attention to making it enjoyable and not just a reminder that the smaller male was his.

-"Don't rile me up when you know I'm short tempered..." Drest pointed out and eased his grip on the other man, one of his arms moving to wrap around his waist. "... and likely dim witted." He muttered more quietly and frowned at his own words.

"You're not dim witted." Ko's brow furrowed, relieved the man loosened his hold on ko's legs.

"I angered you. I shouldn't have teased that much." He frowned, arching himself to the man's body, relaxing against it.

"I don't see why you're so protective of me. Am I something that special to you?" He asked, nuzzling the man softly.

Drest hadn't yet calmed his temper and it was unlikely he would relax again that night like he had before, however the other man's weight resting comfortably on top of him, no matter how light, was a pleasant distraction. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and loosely embraced the young man with both arms.

-"You're incredibly special to me." Drest hoped he wouldn't be forced to explain what he was thinking and feeling when his mood was bad. He was too paranoid for the moment to tell the other male it wasn't only his opinion too. "We both know I wouldn't let you leave... You haven't even tried though. Why are you still with me, even now that you're not trapped in that place?"

"Why would I try to leave?" Ko raised an eyebrow, relaxing against the man.

"I don't have a reason to leave. You saved me, I want to stay with you." He was concerned with the man's constant thought of him leaving, have others hurt Drest in the past?

"Have others ran away from you? Do you not want me here?" He frowned, looking away.

"I may not be trapped in that place, but just because I'm free from there doesn't mean I will go and run off, I feel safe around you." He said softly.

The further the conversation went the more Drest felt ridiculous but he couldn't help assuming the worst and being paranoid, especially when he was angry and not thinking with a clear mind. "Of course I want you here... or wherever I am, just... with me." He meant to reassure the young man but only annoyed himself by butchering his statement and sounding needy and almost vulnerable as a result.

-"No one's run away. I haven't seen a familiar face other than fellow soldiers for years, but I'm not upset about that." Drest said and wondered if the other man understood the way he acted with him was different from how he behaved around anyone else.

-"You are safe." He confirmed and placed a gentle kiss on the smaller male's shoulder before leaning back and relaxing on the bed again. "I'll get angry sometimes, rough... but I won't hurt you."

Ko felt a shiver trail up his spine as Drest pressed a kiss to his shoulder.

He was relieved that the man finally relaxed against the bed. The younger man brushed his hands over his chest and leaned against the firm skin, closing his eyes and listening to the man's heartbeat.

"Are you hungry at all?" He asked softly, his voice sleepy. "I haven't seen you eat or drink anything, are you evem human?" He teased lightly, smiling to himself as he continued to brush his fingers over the man's chest.

-"I am." Drest admitted and laughed softly, he was well enough accustomed to spending a day in bad conditions and without food, he didn't realize just how hungry he was until the other man pointed it out. "It's getting late though, I'm not sure we can find some place to buy food now." He muttered, unhappy that he couldn't recall a place that would be useful to them. The young man's mood was beginning to feel contagious though and Drest found himself relaxing more and becoming sleepy as well. "I'm guessing you must be hungry too... Maybe we should sleep after all and go out first thing in the morning?"

"I would like that." Ko said sleepily, moving from the man's chest to lay on the bed, pulling the blanket up to his shoulders and covered the larger man, moving so he was warm against Drest.

"Thank you." He hummed, thanking him for more than just the idea for food in the morning, but he was too tired to go into detail with the warrior.

The younger man kept his hand on top of Drest's chest, brushing his thumb over the skin every so often until he finally fell asleep. This was the first time he could remember that he went to sleep happy, or even feeling completely safe.

Shifting while the younger man settled by his side, Drest found a comfortable spot and breathed a light sigh. A smile set on his lips when his companion spoke up but he didn't know the full extent of his gratitude. He had a lot to be thankful for himself but rather than shower him with compliments in return, he kept quiet and allowed the other to sleep. The young man's presence and the hand resting on his skin and providing an occasional light caress kept Drest unconcerned and happy until he finally drifted off as well. After countless days of insufficient rest, he was deep asleep with no dreams to disturb him.

Ko could hear his Master's voice in his dream. He could hear the dangerously soft voice cooing to him about how he was going to be found and taken back, forever to be sealed in a cage in the shrine.

The younger man twitched in his sleep as he felt his Master's hand around his neck, squeezing tight enough to bruise. He struggled in his sleep, having a hard time breathing in reality from the tight hold.

'Don't forget who you belong to.' The voice said venomously, finally letting go of Ko's throat, causing him to suck in a breath, too afraid to fall back asleep.

He could feel his heartbeat in his throat, his hands shaking as he tried to calm down.

Luckily the sun was peeking through the window so Ko wouldn't have to stay awake through the night.

He tried to slip out of the bed without waking Drest, not wanting to worry the man.

He quietly stepped into the bathroom, finding a mirror to inspect his burning neck.

His eyes grew from the sight of red marks around his neck, knowing they would bruise in time. He reached up and touched the marks, shuddering at the thought that his Master could find him in his sleep and physically harm him.

He bit his lip in thought, anxiety filling the smaller male.

He rubbed his eyes and went back into the other room, hoping he didn't wake the man.

He grabbed his clothes, making sure to hide the new marks on his neck, not wanting to upset Drest.

Drest was tight asleep, too comfortable and in need of rest to be bothered by the dim light that made it's way inside or the younger man who left his place by his side. It was not until the small male returned from the bathroom that he took note of someone moving through the room and started to slowly wake up. With eyes still closed and a small sound of protest, he shifted and only then realized he was alone in bed.

It took only a brief moment for Drest's gaze to find the young man, he was still close by but not where he'd expected him to be. Despite only feeling concerned and protective of the small male, his expression was unkind and bordering on angry as he sat up on the edge of the bed and reached for the other, grasping his arm and pulling him closer.

-"Why are you up so early?" He asked and tried to keep his voice soft but did a poor job of it. His hands wrapped around the other man as soon as he'd forced him close enough.

Ko made a small noise when Drest pulled him in, causing him to fall onto the bed. He clutched the clothes he had in his hands, holding them up higher to cover his neck along with his longer hair.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep anymore." He said, tense from the man's gruff tone.

"I just needed to wash my face, so I thought I would get dressed." He looked up at the warrior, trying to relax his shoulders. He still shook slightly from the adrenaline from his dream, and the uneasiness he felt if the larger man noticed his neck made his heart race.

"I didn't mean to wake you up." He spoke softly, touching the man's arm gently.

• 1 month later...

Drest frowned, reminded when the young man dropped beside him that he needed to shake the habit of pulling at him so forcefully. He was set on keeping the small male safe and by his side, hurting or terrifying him could only make things harder for the both of them.

-"It's fine, I've had enough sleep." Drest leaned into the other man and started to kiss him, shifting closer, seeking to feel more of his skin. He'd lost track of him for only a moment but it had been enough to make him worried and pressing himself against the young man now was an attempt to remedy that, reassure himself. The kiss was gentle, slow and wasn't meant to lead to anything more but Drest had no make it short.

Ko relaxed into the sweet kiss, melting into the man's hold, feeling safe once again. He loosened his hold on the clothes he had in his hands, letting them fall to the floor.

"Good morning then." He said softly, smiling against the larger man's lips, kissing back sweetly once more before pulling away just to smile up at the warrior.

Drest saw the tension drain from the younger man and mirrored his smile before leaning into him to press a kiss against his cheek and then his jaw, still longing for simple closeness. The bruises didn't go unnoticed for long now that the other wasn't covering them and Drest had to be careful not to do something crude again, though he was only concerned for the smaller male. Keeping close to the young man, he pressed another, odd and reluctant kiss against his skin and spoke by his ear.

-"Are you alright? You can... you should tell me if there's anything wrong." He picked the words carefully and started to gently move his hand over the man's back, hoping the touch would make the both of them from tensing up again.

Ko shivered from Drest's voice being so close to him. the younger man felt Drest's warn hand caress his back, easing his nerves.

He didn't want to upset the warrior with how the bruises happened, he didn't want to start the man's day with such negativity.

"I'm alright Drest." Ko said softly, bad at lying, but he kept his face calm, trying to keep himself relaxed.

"I wouldn't want you to be upset so early in the morning." He said, leaning forward and pressing a small kiss to the man's jaw, trying to keep him from worrying.

• Saga locked this topic