You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy smiled as he reached for Ayme and caressed his hair slightly, then quickly moved his hand back on the wheel and concentrated back on driving: "Of course you can do whatever you want, anything within reason of course. Whether you want to go hiking or spend sometime alone meditating just say the word, and I'll make it both safe and private for you to do so. And if you want to learn about medicine, I'll talk to the boss and get you all the books or equipment you need."

Leroy wasn't too surprised when Ayme said he wanted the doctor to go, since he seemed less submissive and dependent on the doctor than Yukie was. With a chuckled Leroy said: "I'm glad to hear that. In fact me and the boss have been planning on getting rid of the doctor since we found you. It has been difficult of course, getting a team of trusted medical staff to go through all the research data he had on you two. Last time I heard they were pretty close to finishing the process. How about I arrange you to meet with them so you can finalize the transition? Then we can really let the doctor.... 'leave'...."

Shortly after they arrived back at the house. Leroy opened the door and entered the comfort of Harold's house. He quickly turned on the air conditioner as the temperature was quickly dropping. Almost as soon as they got in it began to snow again outside. Leroy turned to Ayme and smiled: "You wanna take a bath and warm up a little? We can use the big bathroom since the boss isn't home."

Meanwhile back in Harold's office, Harold buried his face into Yukie's neck and began to kiss and nibble on his pale skin. He chuckled when he heard the whole "he being a mafia boss" thing and said: "It can't be any further from the truth Yukie, me, a mafia boss? Please. You gotta tell him to give me, give our family business more credit." He raised up Yukie's chin and looked into his ember eyes lovingly and said: "Oh don't worry my love.... you're not going to be waling after tonight... Or maybe a few nights after."

Harold reached out his hand and pressed a few buttons on his desk, turning off much of the lights in the office. With the lights indoors gone, the kaleidoscopic lights of the city skyline at night became visible. Harold covered Yukie's lips with his own and extended his tongue into Yukie's mouth, lovingly and passionately mingled with Yukie's counterpart. Meanwhile his hands easily lifted Yukie's dress up and began to roam along his smooth skin, along his lower back and of course on his adorable butt. After making out with Yukie for a while he got up from his chair and laid the albino on his desk.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Thank you, I'd really like all of that" Ayme admitted quite surprised by how much trouble Leroy was willing to go to for him. Looking around the quiet house once home Ayme sat on the couch just watching the snow fall outside the male feeling like he could never tire of the sight. Looking over at Leroy when he came back Ayme nodded at the mention of a hot bath the older twin not caring much for the cold that followed the icy snow. "That sounds nice" Ayme admitted as he got up and went off to Harold's bath the white haired male slightly excited to have a full night alone with Leroy who seemed not to be distracted much by work.

Turning on the tub water Ayme tossed in a small cap of bubble bath and a few relaxation oils and waited for it to fill. "You seem happy tonight" Ayme mumbled his mind slightly occupied by the fact he had so much to look forward to when it came to working and exploring life.

"I don't think that's something I can convince him of" Yukie admitted shivering at Harold's touch his body feeling quite shy at the feeling of Harold's eyes looking into his own. Hearing Harold's promise of a night of fun Yukie blushed and looked away feeling quite weird being embarrassed by such words. "You think by now I wouldn't be so shy around you" Yukie whispered his voice suddenly gone as the lights turned off and the city was before him. Feeling Harold's kiss hardly distracted Yukie from such a sight and despite feeling Harold's wandering hands the poor twin was to distracted by the beauty that was before him. Suddenly snapping out of it Yukie found himself laying on a cold desk his body shivering from the icy surface.

"I could see why you stay so late often" Yukie whispered continuing to watch the beautiful lights. "Mother told me a story of a place with lights that looked like this...she said it was far away in the deepest coldest parts of the snow" Yukie mumbled his body shivering slightly in excitement.

"Hmm? Did you say something?" Leroy asked as he entered the bathroom. He smiled as he felt the hot steam in his face and saw the bubbly bath Ayme made for them. Before he entered Leroy had already stripped off all of this clothing, so his tall and muscular body was fully exposed in front of Ayme's nice, not that he would mind or feel embarrassed by now, as the albino had seen pretty much all there was to be seen of him already. He sat by the edge of the bath as he waited for Ayme to take off his own clothes, then took the twin's hand as they entered the hot bath together.

"Ah~~~ this feel nice!" Leroy exhaled as he closed his eyes and let his body sink under the water all the way up to his shoulders. He just laid there and relaxed for a while, letting the bath warm up his body to the core. After a while he opened his eyes, shifted closer to Ayme and smiled: "Let me help with you back and hair."

--------------------------

"Yes... this place is rather beautiful at night.... as background for you." Harold smiled as he got down upon Yukie and kissed his lips lightly. He then moved to the side, licking and nibbling Yukie's earlobe, then whispered seductively into his ear: "You look so beautiful... so.... erotic..!"

Meanwhile Harold's hand roamed along Yukie's body, easily pushing the clothes of the dress aside he reached the young man's chests, slightly more muscular than they used to be but still beautiful in Harold's eyes. If anything they became more squeezable due to the twin's recent rapid growth. Harold runned and squeezed on Yukie's chest playfully before his fingers reached his nipple, which after a little teasing touching and nudge was standing firm in the slightly cool air of the office.

"Do you feel cold here? Let me warm you up." Harold smiled as he moved down and enveloped Yukie's nipple with his mouth, sucking on it lovingly as his tongue licked and pressed on the small bud. Many said that no matter how old a man gets, he's always a child deep inside, and judging from this scene, perhaps there was some truth to it, as Harold was suckling on Yukie's breast with such passion and hunger that it was almost like he was an infant, and given that the two were related by blood, the similarity was perhaps even more so in a perverted way. But of course, an infant only suck on its mother's tits to satisfy its own hunger, whereas Harold was not only satisfying himself, but also trying to give his love pleasure while making him more hungry and desperate at the same time.

"Okay" Ayme replied his eyes unable to look away from Leroy's naked figure. With a blush Ayme moved much more closer his hand gently going up and down Leroy's soapy chest and stomach. "...ok...we need sex with the lights on more often" Ayme admitted his voice dripping with lust while he continued touching Leroy's body. Running his hands all over Leroy's arms and thighs Ayme marveled at how nice his lovers body was. "...this is going to sound silly but do you work out?" Ayme asked curiously still admiring his beautiful lovers body before climbing into his lap.

-------------------------

"Ah...I'm more sensitive there..." Yukie moaned his face quickly darkening as his chest was fondled. Feeling his nipple being teased his face only went redder. With a heated moan Yukie trembled trying hard not to look down at Harold the male afraid he would instantly cum upon seeing his body being tormented by Harold. Feeling Harold's warm mouth on his sensitive bud made Yukie cry out with a lusty moan that would drive any man insane. Yukie couldn't help but get instantly hard the younger twin feeling quite dominated by Harold as he laid on the desk like a shiny new toy for his lover.

Feeling Harold's devil tongue lick and suck on his nipple only made Yukie squirm and whimper like a bitch in heat. "...if you keep it up I'm going to cum..." Yukie wined his body shivering from the orgasmic feeling of being sucked on. Yukie had never in his life imagined he would be laid down on a desk and on the edge of cumming from just nipple stimulation and despite his embarrassment.....he had to admit he craved more~.

As Leroy was helping Ayme to wash his hair, he was feeling the other's fingers roaming along his own body. The comment on them having more sex with lights on certainly didn't escape Leroy's ear, which he responded with: "Yeah I agree. I prefer to see my partner when having sex." He chuckled when Ayme climbed onto his laps and asked about body: "Well actually yes. I do work out, but not as much as I used to. After all physical fitness is necessary for any security personnel. I used to be more buff you know, but I've shrunk a size or two after I became the security chief, cause I don't have as much time to work out now."

Leroy wrapped his arms around Ayme and laid a gentle kiss on the twin's cheek. He smiled gently and said: "Speaking of working out, your body just pretty much decided to become tall and grow muscles over night. I know your metabolism is diffrent from normal so... can you get more muscular? Or less muscular? Like if I let you lay on the couch and feed you cakes all day, will you become all big and fluffy? Ha ha, that would be hilarious."

--------------------------

Harold was overjoyed by the reaction he got from Yukie, every gasp, every moan, all spoke far louder than words just how far they come. When they first met, Yukie was an innocent boy, unspoiled, untainted. But now, Yukie has became an insatiable, lustful man. His body became a carnal sea of decadence and pleasure, so much so that he was about to reach climax just by nipple stimulation alone. Of course much of it had to do with the unique physique resulting from years of experimentation by that mad doctor. But Harold believed that he was essential for this change. In other words, his efforts had bore fruit.

Hearing Yukie's desperate plead Harold looked up, he couldn't quite see the twin's expression from this angle, but he knew Yukie must be utterly embarrassed. Letting go of Yukie's little bud temporarily he said: "Cum then, Yukie. Let me see you cum by nipple play alone... my beautiful, naughty, lustful lover and brother..."

Having given the "order", Harold quickly got back to playing with Yukie's nipples. To push Yukie over the edge, Harold got more agreessive in his approaches, starting to bite lightly on one nipple, while pinching, pulling even twisting a little on the other.

"I lived in a basement since I was young...I'm pretty sure I wouldn't become fat from laying around all day" Ayme admitted with a small puff of his cheeks. "But, supposing I stuffed myself with cakes and really did nothing but eat cake and lay around I think my metabolism would keep up but my organs and overall health would suffer" Ayme added deeply pondering the silly question more then he should have. "...think we could test it on Yukie?" Ayme asked suddenly clearly wanting to test Leroy's idea now that he was fully curious about weather or not their bodies would gain healthy fat or unhealthy fat. "I mean we would have to hide it from Harold and he wouldn't be able to have sex for awhile" Ayme added onto his idea slowly starting toto get excited over testing such a crazy experiment.

_____

"...you enjoy tormenting me to much~" Yukie wined his body tensing feeling Harold suddenly get more aggressive. Moaning loudly Yukie whimpered and continued to let out lewd little moans that filled the quietness of the office. Clawing at the desk Yukie bit his lip upon feeling Harold bite and pull at one of his sensitive buds. Whimpering slightly at the sudden twisting Yukie came quickly his body shaking in ecstasy. Feeling his dress instantly become warm and sticky Yukie looked away his face burning even more.

"...don't stop please~" Yukie begged ever so softly his animalistic instincts clearly not satisfied as his dick twitched softly and continued pumping out his sticky load. Releasing his hold on the desk Yukie gently touched his chest his body still trembling at the sensitive massage he was giving himself as if putting on a naughty little show for Harold.

"Umm... I don't think the boss is gonna let you do that to Yukie.... And frankly I don't think Yukie would let you do that to him..." Leroy said surprised, as his little joke had accidentally put Ayme into full on research mode. Clearly Leroy needed to distract Ayme away from his current trial of thought, and with a little sigh he'd figured out the bait: himself.

"Before you do any experiments on Yukie... don't you think you have something more important to discover? For instance..." Leroy said as he turned Ayme's face towards him and laid a gentle kiss on the twin's lips and continued: "You think you'e got me all figured out? Don't you want to find out where my buttons are? What makes me tick?" Leroy took Ayme's hand and put it right over his own heart and smiled: "Can you feel my heartbeat? Try to make it faster."

----------------

Harold pulled away from Yukie so he could better observe his lover's ecstasy, which was a marvelous sight to say the least. He could hear the blissful moans coming out of Yukie's mouth, and could see his body tremble in pleasure, and of course the expanding stain on the tent formed under Yukie's dress by his erection. Harold smiled as he saw that even after the climax, Yukie was lustfully touching himself, clearly luring him for more.

"Quite a showman aren't you? Well in that case, why don't you prepare yourself?" Harold said as he reached for the lowest drawer of his desk, after fiddling through some random tools and documents he took out a bottle of lube and handed it to Yukie. Then he took a step back, sitting down on his chair and crossed his legs, then said with a devious smile: "Put on a good show for me love."

"...I-I can't do that..." Ayme replied his face bright red at the thought of using his lover for sexual or even normal experiments. Looking down Ayme gently touched his lips the sudden kiss being ever so sweet to him. "Your not someone I would ever want to test things on" Ayme whispered his hand moving away from Leroy's chest as he tried to figure out his complex emotions. "Your someone I love and I want to find out what makes you moan all the more, but I don't want to use you as a subject" Ayme admitted. The poor older twin was conflicted with Leroy's sudden offer and deep down he was realizing what he had done.

Ayme sighed ever so softly and looked at Leroy: "I don't think being in a medical field would be good for me...I get to carried away and I don't want to go to far or hurt anyone so I think it's best I look for another passion" Ayme explained his.hands sitting more in his lap now. Ayme had realized he was slowly acting more like Yu when he got excited over testing and...well it never ended good. "As for trying to figure you out...I know what would make any normal humans heart beat faster and I don't care to do that" Ayme admitted before gently touching Leroy's cheek. "I'm sorry for my behavior...it's not fair to make you into a test subject, it wasn't fair for us when Yu did it and I don't want to continue the cycle." Ayme added knowing that admitting he needed help from Leroy would be to impossible.

"Hahaha...figures You would have lube in your work desk" Yukie added his brain quite thrilled to be in such a position. Smirking Yukie took the lube and added a plentiful amount to his hand and fingers. Slowly slipping on thin finger in Yukie moaned softly his body already trembling from just the simple finger inside of him. With a shaky breath Yukie continued to stretch and prepare himself in a way that one could only describe as lewed to the point of being sexually drugged. With another soft pitched moan Yukie's other hand gripped at the table his member twitch and throbbing even more while leaking hot precum.

"Why don't you drive me more mad I could use a hot dick to.suck on or some more nipple play~" Yukie admitted his voice dripping with an animalistic lust that seemed to never be satisfied.

"Huh? No.. what? Wait a second? Where the hell did that came from?" Leroy said as he was surprised by the direction their conversation was going. Hugging Ayme close Leroy said: "You really need to stop taking everything so seriously. Why you get so gloomy all of a sudden?" He took the hand touching his cheek and continued: "Contrary to what you've just said, I think you're perfect to get into the filed of medicine. All scientific research requires sacrifice, especially medical research since it's most closely related to people's well being. In that sense Yu is really a good researcher since he was devoted to his studies and pushed the boundaries. But he crossed the line. He forgot that medical science is also people science. But you, you are different. You know what it's like to be a test subject. You know what it's like to suffer for people's greed and hubris. So if anyone can be a good medical scientist, it's you."

Leroy let go of Ayme and leaned back, stretched his body and groaned. He turned back to look at Ayme and smiled: "So, are we gonna start touch around or not?"

------------------------------

Harold sat there and enjoyed the lewd performance Yukie put up for him. He observed every detail from how Yukie's body shivered due to the pleasure, to how his luring hole welcomed the finger so eagerly, and was clearly asking for more. He chuckled when he heard Yukie's request and was more than willing to oblige.

"As you wish Yukie. Let's get put your little mouth to work." Standing up from the seat, Harold walked towards his lover as he undid his pants, letting his raging erection pop out, the thing already wet at the tip due to the pre-cum it secreted. He got around the table and pretty much dropped his hard cock over Yukie's face and ordered: "Suck on it."

In the meantime Harold reached out his hands for Yukie's chest, taking both little buds between his fingers and began to rub, squeeze and pull on them rather harshly.

"...I'm fine going into science as long as you promise to keep me from going to far" Ayme admitted his hand shakingly reaching out and touching Leroy's face. "I don't want the world to see me as a monster, like how everyone views Yu." the silver haired twin added with a small nervous sigh before leaning in and kissing Leroy's neck. "I want to forget work for a night and seduce you~" Ayme whispered between his kisses before leaving a gentle kiss on Leroy's cheek his hands slowly sliding over his lovers body in a nervous but slightly confident way. As strange as it was Ayme was easily able to switch personalities so well due to mental issues or just his own personality Ayme easily went from a serious mood to playful in a matter of five minutes. The older twin unaware of how weird such mood changes where continued to kiss all over his lovers body wanting to seduce him.

Ayme blushed a little as he continued feeling slightly awkward with his attempts to seduce Leroy since he was unsure if it was what his lover wanted. Slowly ending the kisses and moving his hands lower Ayme's face got even more red as he stopped above Leroy's cock slightly nervous if he should really continue that far.

______

Yukie was quite happy Harold was giving him such a treat and when presented with his 'master's' cock he hungrily sucked and licked it. Whimpering at the harsh play to his chest Yukie took Harold's cock fully in his mouth slowly sucking and licking on it as if it was a nice piece of candy. With a hot tongue slowly sliding over and around Harold's cock Yukie couldn't help but become all the more harder at the rough play. It was if his body was screaming and begging for more every time his nipples where pulled or squeezed between Harold's soft fingers. Moaning ever so softly Yukie squirmed and continued to move his fingers ever so slowly out of his ass, as if he was trying to get himself off without Harold's dick fucking him senseless.

"Sure, I'll give you a good spanking if you go too far." Leroy smiled as he saw Ayme's mood improve. Given that Ayme's mood had just went for an 180 degree turn from happy to sad in a moment's notice, Leroy wasn't really that surprised to see that Ayme went for another 180 and gone full circle back to being happy and horny. And it was not like Leroy would complain. The more sexy time the better! Well, to a certain extent at least. Since Leroy was nowhere near as insatiable as his boss when it comes to sexual matters normally. But with Ayme, Leroy seemed able to stretch his limits just a little. He groaned happily as he felt the kiss on his cheek and smiled as he felt his lover's hand began to roam across his body.

"No need to hurry, take your time. We've got a whole night just the two of us." Leroy said in a gentle, almost parental tone: "This is not a race, you don't need to rush for the finish line. Explore, linger a bit. Do a few nudge and squeezes here and there. Stay at one place for a while if you like it. And most importantly, no need to hold back."

-----------------------------

Harold groaned when he felt Yukie's wet tongue around his cock, his lover was as thirsty for his cum as ever. He said as he felt the suction around his length: "Yes you little whore... suck on my cock... you want be fill your belly full of sperm don't you?"

Meanwhile Harold continued his abuse of Yukie's nipples, pulling on them so harshly that they began to turn red and swell. Harold finally let go of the two abused buds and grabbed Yukie's head firmly, he then began to rock his wasit back and forth harshly, with each pound he rammed his cock deep down Yukie's throat.

"You make everything sound so easy" Ayme mumbled with an annoyed huff the male studying Leroy before slowly kissing Leroy's hand. Moving his body closer to Leroy Ayme continued to let his hand wander and with a small smile brushed his fingertips against Leroy's waist slowly tracing the beautiful muscles. Making his way up towards the man's chest he drew a soft circle around one of Leroy's soft buds before taking it in his mouth. The texture was rather strange the soft supple bud instantly hardened as Ayme's hot tongue slowly slid over the sensitive bud. Blushing a little more Ayme continued to explore, Leroy's chest the older twins teeth slowly grazing over the delicate nipple.

Taking a small break Ayme looked up at Leroy curiously letting his hand continue to torment his lover. With a smirk Ayme pulled one of the sensitive buds :"You ever think about getting them pierced?".

------

Crying out Yukie whimpered and squirmed against the abuse the younger males nipples burning in pain and pleasure. Feeling Harold sudden deepen his thrusts made Yukie gag in surprise. With a small adjustment to how he was laying and a more relaxed breathing Yukie let Harold use his throat letting him be as rough as he pleased. Feeling Harold's hands against his head Yukie moved closer to the touch enjoying every second of being used and abused by his older brother. With a sly hand Yukie continued pleasuring himself and jerked himself off as his throat continued to receive such an aggressive pounding.

Moaning loudly Yukie continued to Fuck his ass with his fingers the male moaning and moving his hips ever so slightly as he tried to get himself off without Harold's throbbing cock in his ass.

Leroy groaned joyfuly as he half closed his eyes and enjoyed Ayme's touch across his body. He could feel the older twin's delicate fingers trailing along his muscular abs and chest. A sweet moan escaped his lips when he felt Ayme touching his nipple, and as the small bud was taken in his lover's mouth Leroy's moan became louder, especially when Ayme's teeth glazed the sensitive bulge Leroy's body jumped a little out of surprise. But quickly relaxed back into the sea of desire Ayme was giving him.

What the older twin said next however caused a chill going up Leroy's spine. Leroy opened his eyes and cried in surprise as he felt the pull on his nipple. He looked at Ayme a little worriedly and said: "P... piercing my nipples?! I've... I've never thought of it.... I mean I didn't even pierce my ears! Suddenly jump to nipples is a bit... too much for me..." It was quite a surprise to see the usually calm and in control security chief to show such genuine fear, but it was apparent that the idea of piercing his nipples really scared him. But after a brief moment of pause Leroy said hesitantly: "But if you... if you really, I mean like really really want me to get them pierced then maybe... I mean just.. maybe.. I'll... think about it... maybe... I make no promises!"

------------------------

Since you brought up the subject... might as well give it a go?

Meanwhile in Harold's office, he was enjoying the show Yukie was putting up for him. As he used and abused his half brother's mouth like a sex toy, the albino was pleasuring himself with one hand on his dick, and another back preparing his ass for the hard breeding to come. Of course there were the poor little buds which after being abused by him earlier were all red and swelling, and a idea suddenly came to his mind. He pulled his cock out of Yukie's mouth and got around the table. He opened the drawer and quickly found what he was looking for.

"Look what I've found Yukie." Harold said as he showed Yukie the small object in his hand, a safety pin. He took the needle out of its clasp and smiled: "I wonder if I pierce your nipples with these, do you think the hole will disappear afterwards? Want to find out?"

"Don't worry I was just curious you did ask me to explore your body. I just happened to wonder if you ever did think about doing such a thing" Ayme replied gently flicking one sensitive bud with his tongue. "Never thought I'd find what scares you while doing such things to your body" Ayme admitted with a sly smirk his hand gently rubbing Leroy's throbbing member wanting to keep it hard. "So, is it fear of needles or the fear of having something hard inserted...because if it's the latter well you must panic when we have sex" Ayme mumbled trying to keep a straight and serious face, but was smirking at the corners of his mouth. Continuing to slowly stroke Leroy Ayme mulled over the information he had received quite interested to find out his lover was actually human and had some deeper fears.

"So, your afraid of being pierced...does that mean no nipple clamps in out future?" Ayme teased trying his hardest to get Leroy to relax and calm down.

-----

(XD)

"If you keep the needle in it will heal around it but you'll have to rip it out." Yukie moaned his face a cute shade of pink as he stopped his torment to his own body. Shivering at the sudden withdrawal of pleasure Yukie looked over at Harold's hand. "I tried piercing my ears when I was younger the holes closed around the earrings and I had to rip them out" Yukie admitted slowly sitting up as he looked at Harold. "But...If you really wanted to pierce them...I'm sure letting them stay in for a few days would cause a natural hole to form and then just keeping them in would keep from my skin trying to cover the hole" Yukie admitted deep thinking if it would work since he had never really tried it with his nipples.

"It wouldn't hurt to try...But You don't have any actual um, ring things?" Yukie added trying to figure out what one would actually use for nipples since the idea was still a little new to him.

Leroy was relieved to hear that Ayme wasn't going to get his nipples pierced. Just as the fear of piercing left his mind, he was quickly drawn back to the world of pleasure when Ayme played with his sensitive bud with his tongu, and above all else, his fingers holding his member, which lost some of its hardness earlier but was quickly regaining it's glory. He resumed the joyful groans from before as he was able to relax and enjoy the moment again and said: "Obviously I have no problem with being penetrated. Got a few stabbing and bullet wounds here and there and have no problem with them. See?" Leroy twisted his upper body slightly to show a barely noticeable small round scar there. He then laid back and continued: "Just not really a fan of needles. Never was and never will be. I'd gladly take a dick in the ass over taking a flu shot. As for nipple clamps.... Well it's not really my thing, but fee free trying to convince me otherwis.”

-----------------

"Well you're right, I don't have any pretty rings or pins with me at the moment. But right now, these would do just fine." Harold smiled sadistically as he held the safety pin in front of Yukie's eyes, the sharp needle reflecting the light coming from outside. Harold brought the small thin down to Yukie's chest and began to poke at Yukie's nipple teasingly, until he finally commited and pierced the needle right through Yukie's poor little bud. Blood immediately flow out if the small wound, which Harold eagerly licked. He then locked the needle in the clasp which completed the makeshift nipple ring. Harold then put another pin in Yukie's hand and ordered: "Now you so the opposite side yourself."

"Mmh well I won't force you to do something you hate or makes your uncomfortable" Ayme admitted with a small smile the male quite interested in his new development. "So, does this mean during flue season your going to be trying to seduce me into sex instead of getting your shot?" Ayme teased smiling ever so softly. Taking the soft bud back into his mouth Ayme continued to suck and pinch the redding bud with his teeth not even giving Leroy a moment to answer. Gently continuing to stroke and fondle Leroy's dick and balls Ayme slowly stopped only to push his body closer to Leroy's. "How about we switch things up? I want you to show me your little hunter side that you show Harold~" Ayme whispered his fingertips on his freed hand grazing the small circular scar.

"I want to see your dominate side I want to know you can Fuck your master infront of others and make me moan your name" Ayme added having many fun plans for their little trip to the sex convention. "Besides...It's not often a master will make his toy dominate to the point of fucking them for power and pleasure~" Ayme whispered his seductive lips all to easily telling Leroy what he wanted.

-------

"First...I will admit seeing you lick up my blood was conclearing but...quite sexy" Yukie admitted with a small streak of lust in his voice. With his body shaking from the sudden pain he felt from his pierced bud Yukie held back a moan. As the younger twin fumbled with with the pin unsure how to make it even to match his nipple he huffed softly clearly annoyed with making it perfect. Slightly giving up Yukie blushed as he gently massaged and played with his other soft bud wanting it nice and hard to lessen the pain. Feeling his own dick harden even more Yukie shivered while his cheeks turned a soft pink.

With a shaky breath the younger continued slowly sliding the metal into his nipple moaning ever so softly as he was penetrated. Looking up at Harold Yukie shakingly finished the piercing and closing the pin. Trembling slightly Yukie looked up to meet Harold's eyes feeling more naked then ever before.

Leroy could feel pleasure building up in his body as Ayme continued to stimulate his nipple and his length. Just as he was about to take the last rush up towards climax Ayme suddenly stopped. Confused and slightly frustrated, Leroy looked down at Ayme who was leaning against him and listen to the twin's request. "Oh? So you want to switch places?" Leroy asked surprised, as Ayme had been rather reluctant to play the submissive role till now. Leroy thought about it for a while and figured Ayme was probably testing just how much hold he had over him.

"Alright then Ayme, I'll show you how I take charge." Leroy smiled as he held Ayme's chin up and locked in a passionate kiss, while his hands began to roam across Ayme's body. Eventually he reached Ayme's butt and he began to squeeze and rub on the twin's butt cheeks teasingly. After making out for a short while Leroy let go of Ayme's lips and lifted Ayme up, letting the twin support himself on the edge of the bath while he got behind him. He spread Ayme's butt cheeks open as he burried his face between them, reaching out his tongue to lick on Ayme's tight hole.

-----------------

Harold smiled as he saw Yukie torture himself at his request, piercing his own nipple and clearly getting excited over it. Just like the one on the opposite side, Harold licked the seeping blood from Yukie's chest and smiled: "You've done great Yukie, now time for your reward."

Harold pulled away from Yukie and grabbed his legs, pulling them apart and getting into position so his saliva covered erection was pointing at the albino's well lubricated hole. Without warning Harold slammed his length deep inside Yukie's body and let out a deep groan. Skillfully Harold began to wiggle his waist and rubbed the tip of his rod against Yukie's prostate, then he pulled the entire member out, only to shove it right back inside the twin's body.

"...don't get me wrong...I'm slightly curious if you could really be more dominate then me" Ayme mumbled embarrassed to suddenly be in such a position. With a shiver Ayme easily found himself suddenly on the edge of the cold tub. Feeling the cold air made Ayme shiver a little before letting our a small moan, his body instantly buckling to the feeling of Leroy's hands playfully touching his butt. Feeling Leroy's warm slick tongue was a while other experience for Ayme since he was rarely a 'bottom' h had never enjoyed being pleasured like one. Moaning a little more Ayme's body suddenly shivered at the feeling his body tensing as if uncomfortable by being touched so intimately.

"Have to admit...I didn't expect you to be so skilled in all aspects of life" Ayme admitted his face neon red in what one could only say was embarrassment. "Have you ever been to a bathhouse?" Ayme asked softly the scene reminding him of an old memory of such a place.

-----

"Fuck!!" Yukie replied having not expected Harold to force himself inside without warning. Cringing a little at the pain of suddenly being filled with a throbbing hard cock made Yukie claw at the desk. His cock understanding the feeling more then his mind shivered and started leaking precum upon feeling his prostate being prodded and rubbed. Wincing again and tensing up Yukie wined feeling Harold's cock pulling out quickly and slamming back inside of him harder. While the albino's body responded happily to the animalistic breeding Yukie's mind however was still trying to catch up on what had just happened.

Looking at Harold Yukie forcefully grabbed his lovers hair showing his lovers cock even deeper inside of his greedy ass. "Dont be such a brute and give me time to process I like to enjoy my rewards" Yukie hissed his eyes showing a slight dominating streak that was often present when the two got into a power struggle.

Leroy chuckled slightly as he heard the moan coming from Ayme. As he continued to pleasure Ayme with his tongue he manged to respond when he paused for air: "Not sure what you... ah.... mean by skilled in all things in life but... I guess I am more experience in life than you are.. as for bathhouse... depends on what sort of bathhouse you're talking about..."

As Leroy continued to use his tongue, it became too difficult for him to continue talking. He began to push his tongue against Ayme's pucker, stretching the entrance open and even reaching inside a bit. His long, nimble tongue explored inside Ayme's intestines, wiggling and squirming playfully. Leroy only pulled away reluctantly when his tongue and jaw began to sore, and instead he covered his fingers with soap and stuffed a finger inside Ayme without much trouble. Meanwhile his other hand reached for Ayme's length, and began to pump the member with his slimy fingers.

----------------

Harold smiled when he was pulled down close by Yukie, and chuckled at the twin's comment. He laid a kiss on Yukie's lips and said: "The last time I checked you liked it rough. What's the matter Yukie? Can't take a little hard fucking?" With a devious smile, Harold grabbed Yukie around his waist and grabbed him up from the desk, making the twin's entire weight fall upon Harold's member inside him. He then began to bump his waist up repeatedly and pounded Yukie's ass with more force than ever before.

(sorry for the shorter reply)

"Your only flaw is being afraid of needles" Ayme moaned his body trembling at the erotic play Leroy's tongue was putting on for Ayme's ass. With a shaky breath Ayme whimpered upon feeling the tongue suddenly stop only to cry out with a cute moan as Leroy's fingers suddenly penetrated his delicate insides. "While...You are more experienced in sex I feel I have the upper hand when it comes to knowing all the pleasure points" Ayme admitted his face neon red from the pure embarrassment over the noises and feeling that where flooding out of him. Feeling a firm slimy hand grope his throbbing cock Ayme couldn't help but tremble and moan the poor older twin clearly over sensitive since he hardly was ever touched like this. Moving slightly against Leroy's probing fingers Ayme desperately tried to get them deeper and deeper.

"Quit teasing and just Fuck me" Ayme begged his body crying out desperately to be filled by his lovers thick throbbing cock. "I don't like being teased so long~" Ayme added with a slight hushed tone towards the end the twin realizing his moans where bouncing off the bathroom walls. With a sudden rush of blood to his face Ayme wished desperately he could hide his burning face away since he wasn't use to being so open andcommunication vulnerable.

_____

"Didn't say I didn't like it rough" Yukie replied pulling Harold's hair harder as he was suddenly impaled by his brother's cock. Groaning in both pleasure and pain Yukie licked and kissed up Harold's neck. With a smirk Yukie let his teeth slowly graze over his beautiful brothers flesh before biting him nice and hard wanting to mark him more then ever. Yukie knew all to well he would be punished more for the marks since Harold had forbid those kind of things in the past. But with the sudden lust and sex they where having Yukie didn't care much for the punishments that currently where nothing compared to the pleasure he was reviving.

"I want to only remember your cock even if others Fuck me later in life I only want to crave yours~" Yukie whispered biting Harold's ear in quite the playful fashion. Grinding his ass harder and lower against Harold's throbbing erection to Yukie felt like a simple power move and slightly out him more in control of how much he could tease Harold's cock back.

Leroy continued to prepare Ayme's ass while he tried to distract the discomfort with the stroking of his length, though it would seem that his lover was getting more and more impatient. "Be patient my love... I don't want to hurt you." Leroy said as he stuck another finger inside Ayme's body, and laid a playful kiss on the albino's butt cheek. He chuckled: "Give me a bit longer. I'm quite literally kissing your ass here you know."

Eventually Leroy thought the preparation was enough, or at least for now. He got up and positioned himself behind Ayme, holding his erection and pointed against Ayme's hole. As he let out a low groan he slowly pushed forward, pressing the tip of his length through Ayme's tight pucker. The process was painfully slow since Leroy didn't want to cause any unnecessary pain for Ayme, but he knew some discomfort was inevitable given how inexperienced Ayme was in this regard. Slowly but surely, Leroy embedded more and more of his cock until the whole member was sheathed inside. Leroy let out a sigh of relief and said: "Oh my love you're so.... tight! How the hell did he.... ah never mind..." He leaned forward and turned Ayme's head back so he could lock make out with the albino, while he slowly began to move his waist, massaging the inner walls of Ayme's intestine with the tip of his member.

---------------

Harold was caught a bit off guard by the sudden pain he felt on his neck, which caused him to almost drop Yukie down. Thankfully he managed to grab Yukie before he fell. He looked at Yukie's face and smiled: "Well you naughty thing! Guess I'll have to remind you the proper manners while being with your master!"

Harold laid Yukie back down the desk and pulled out of the younger twin's body. Obviously he wasn't going to stop mid-fucking, but was simply changing positions. Harold got down and grabbed Yukie up, making him stand on his feet, then he got behind Yukie and rammed his cock back inside his entrance while pushing forward towards the glass window. Yukie was essentially being sandwiched between Harold's hot body and the cold glass wall, the safety pin piercing through the twin's nipples tinkled as they hit the hard glass. It was as if Yukie was being exposed to the entire city. Harold groaned as he pleasured himself with his brother/lover/slave's body and said: "Let's show the world just how much of a slut you are! Tell them Yukie, tell them how much you love the feeling of my cock up your ass!"

"You won't hurt me" Ayme mumbled feeling his lovers fingers teased and stroke his burning insides. While Ayme was usually well in control of their sexual play having Leroy dominate him was rather interesting to say. Being in quote the vulnerable state Ayme's body was pushing a little extra adrenaline and hormones making his body all the more on edge. Huffing softly Ayme tried his best to behave dryly chuckling at the comment of Leroy literally kissing his ass the older twin trying to keep his mind clear so as not to fall into his hormonal side and become a sex crazed fool. Feeling Leroy's finger leave his ass made Ayme tense since he didn't care for pain and being almost a virgin to being penetrated his nerves where high.

Clutching at the side of the tub Ayme but his lip hard a small line of blood dripping off of the now bruised lip. Hearing Leroy's next words confused Ayme making him look at his lover: "how did who?" Ayme asked confused. His words quickly where silenced as he felt Leroy's lips against his own the twin melting from the pleasure. With a small moan Ayme shivered having never felt such excitement or pleasure the poor lad whimpering with every soft thrust from Leroy's powerful hips.

-----

"I'm sure they would rather see it!" Yukie cried out his body shaking from the rough pounding he was receiving. If Yukie had thought the view was pretty before it was nothing compared to the snow and bright lights he was currently viewing. "I- I want to do this more~ Yukie begged Harold enjoying doing something so risky and naughty. "Just don't let me fall" Yukie added his voice a little nervous since he couldn't help but steal glances from down below. Leaning more against the glass Yukie moved his ass out a little more so Harold could Fuck him deeper the twin believing somewhat that even if he did fall he wouldn't die.

Moaning quite loudly Yukie wined his mind associating the needy sound with asking for more of his master's cock the albino unable to get enough of Harold's cock. "...Since We are going quite far I hope you don't mind me pushing the boundaries~" Yukie added wanting to be fucked more like this the boy enjoying being humiliated and disciplined in full view. "I might have to get into some trouble with the law...make them punish me in your place~" Yukie added with a smirk wanting to test what he could do outside of Harold's view.

"Oh don't mind that, it's not important. What's important right now is..." Leroy said as he pulled his member all the way out of Ayme's body, and rammed in right back in and chuckled: "My cock in your ass." He continued to work his waist, causing one whimper after another from his beautiful lover. He leaned forward and wrapped one arm around Ayme's body, while thee other reached for Ayme's erection and began to rub and pump on it lovingly. As he skillfully stimulated Ayme's sweet spot deep inside his intestine, he was feeling pleasure quickly building up in his body, after all Ayme had got him pretty aroused from all the foreplay. He said while he thrust his waist back and forth: "How are you feeling love? Your butt feels so good at I don't think I can last much longer.. ha ha.. not exactly a.. macho thing to say I suppose?"

---------------

Harold laughed as he heard the lustful cries of Yukie, feeling the thrill of essentially fucking in full view, and on top of the world. He could feel Yukie's ass squeezing his erection as his body seemed instinctively wanting to milk him dry of every single drop of cum. He raised his eyebrow when he hard the request of Yukie wanting to push the boundaries. "And what do you have in mind my dear brother? You want to get fucked in public for real? Have a huge audience call you a slut and spray you with piss and cum? You little pervert!" Harold yelled as he pressed Yukie closer to the glass window, making the albino's cock rub on the cold hard surface and smear it with his pre-cum. Meanwhile his erection pounded Yukie's prostate mercilessly as he could feel his climax quickly approaching.

"Take this you little slut! Take my cum!" Harold roared as he grabbed Yukie's butt and slammed his cock deep down Yukie's ass. His body stiffened as a wave of pleasure spread from his groin and across his entire being. His cock throbbed and released bursts of thick white cum. He made a few more thrusts as he squeezed the last few shots out of his shaft, then pulled out of Yukie's body leaving the hole slightly gaping. Harold took a few steps back as he admired Yukie from behind, and sat back down on his chair with his cock half hard and covered in lube and cum. He pointed at his member and ordered: "Clean this up with your tongue."

Ayme blushed red at Leroy's seductive words his mind slightly going mad from all of the attention. With a small gasp of pleasure Ayme moaned and moved with Leroy's fucking his ass rubbing against Leroy's dick wanting to be fucked more. Surprised by the touch of Leroy's hand on his cock Ayme shivered and moaned like crazy his body feeling an immeasurable amount of pleasure. "I-I'm going to cum" Ayme whimpered his body already at his limit due to the rough fucking and Leroy's hands on his sensitive body. Laughing lightly Ayme was amused by Leroy's words wondering why he was so concerned with being so manly.

"You shouldn't worry...about that" Ayme admitted trying to catch his breath between each powerful thrust Leroy was giving him. "Your masculinity isn't affected by telling me your close it makes me excited to have you so excited to where you can cut with me" Ayme whispered moving to kiss Leroy deeply with tongue.

----------------------------------------------------

"Dont deny you wouldn't enjoy the sight and would love to torment me so" Yukie replied moving his ass teasingly against Harold's dick. Yukie enjoyed the cold glass rubbing against his nipples and throbbing cock, since his body was craving even the lightest touch to his sensitive regions. Crying out in lustful moans Yukie felt Harold pounding harder and faster into his ass the younger twin only focusing on milking Harold for all he was worth. Feeling Harold reaching his climax Yukie moaned a deeply satisfied moan his body climaxing by itself the second Harold's hot semen released deep into his ass. Breathing a little heavily Yukie moaned as he came and felt Harold continue to thrust a few more times before leaving his ass alone.

With a small huff the greedy little albino turned and looked at Harold not liking being left alone without any praise for the good job. Watching Harold on the chair Yukie obediently went over to his lovers body. Sinking to his knees once in Front of Harold Yukie let his soft tongue graze over his owners cock licking and cleaning it up. Focusing on the task at hand Yukie ignored everything else desperately wanting to please Harold since his wonderful brother often pleased him so well.

"Ha ha... well then.. let's cum together!" Leroy chuckled as he was glad Ayme was enjoying the moment as much as he does. He kissed the albino back lovingly and sped up the movement of his waist for the last rush. He groaned into Ayme's lips as he felt his body tense up and released his cum deep in Ayme's ass. He stayed like that for quite a while, making out of Ayme and enjoying the afterglow of his ecstasy. Eventually Leroy pulled out of Ayme's body, bringing out some of the white slime he released while he pulled out. Then gently he brought Ayme back down into the waters and let the hot bath relax their body and mind.

Leroy let out a deep satisfied sigh as they sank back into the tub. He held Ayme close in his arms and pressed a light kiss on the others cheek and said: "So? How do you like being on the receiving end? Well technically you already have done it once with the boss but that doesn't really count, does it?"

----------

Harold reached for Yukie's beautiful white hair while the man cleaned the filth off his cock with that nimble tongue. He chuckled seeing how devoted Yukie was at the task and said: "Well done Yukie, well done. At this rate I might actually have to reward you with a gang rape soon.... is that what the whole Sex convention thing is all about? You wanting an orgy?"

Harold cupped Yukie's cheeks with his hand and brought the younger's face twin up, leaning down himself they quickly joined in a loving kiss. He could still taste the cum in Yukie's mouth but he didn't really mind it much. If anything Yukie tasting like cum seemed oddly natural and fitting. How else would a sex toy taste like? As the passion of the moment slowly passed Harold was also slowly getting out of his master role and back into the lover who he'd recently allowed himself to become. "Let me take these off you..." Harold said as he reached for Yukie's chest and took off the safety pins he put there, since he didn't want to leave them there so Yukie's body would heal around them and make it difficult to take down latter. "Are you alright? Does it hurt?" Harold asked gently as he held Yukie in his arms, warming up his body which was cold from being pressed against the glass.

(p.s. Just so you know, I'll be abroad during 12/5 to 12/10, so I may not be able to reply during that period)