The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"You have a very true point," Rei laughs a little as he was washing himself while he smiles, kissing Akira's cheek.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei blinks and blushes a little as he rubs the back of his head, laughing a little, "hey... I should be telling you that not the other way around," he smiles a little as he kisses Akira's nose. He nods his head with a smile, "of course," he kisses Akira's cheek.

Rei laughs a little, "tired already? Well... you want to get some sleep," he smiles and kisses Akira's cheek. "But... maybe you are hungry. Do you want to eat and then sleep," he looks at Akira.

Rei laughs a little, "what do you want to eat then," he looks at Akira and smiles, wondering what he should get to eat.

"I will eat anything. Who knew that sex makes me want food." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "I'll take what ever you want to get for me or what ever you get." he said

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well.. you must work up quite the appetite when I have sex with you," he smiles a little. Rei nods his head and rubs the back of his head, "well maybe we should see what the chef's special is today," he smiles a little.

"Yes lets do it I love your chef here so I will love to eat anything that you will let me have." he said looking at him then smiled not sure what to do next. "Let's do it." he said and kissed his cheek

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "anything you want, I will allow you to eat silly," he smiles a little. He nods his head and then holds Akira's hand, leading him to the kitchen.

Rei makes his way with Akira to the kitchen, wondering what the chef's specials were today. He couldn't wait to find out since he was getting pretty hungry.

Rei walks over to the chef, "hello chef, what is today specials today?"

"Oh uh... jumbo stuffed shells with a salad," the chef says.

"Sounds good, you can make some for both me and Akira," Rei mentions.

"Of course no problem," the chef smiles as he gets to work.

Rei sits down at the table and smiles, "so your looking forward to eating the chef's special," he watches as one of the maids walks over.

"What would you two like to drink," the maid asks and smiles.

"I will take some soda as well," Rei looks at the maid and smiles a little.

"Of course," the maid bows before walking to the kitchen.

Rei rubs his chin as he watches the maid come over, placing two glasses on the table.

"Would you two like anything else with your meal," the maid wondered.

"Hm... maybe some bread would be good," Rei smiles a little.

"Alright I will let the chef know so he can start making some fresh homemade bread," the maid smiles and then leaves towards the kitchen.

Rei smiles and lifts up his head, "I can smell it now, it must be ready to serve soon," he looks at Akira.