The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little as he continues giving hickeys to Akira, mostly his neck and shoulder, "I am sure everyone will see these," he smiles and kisses Akira.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, "well I am glad I keep you nice and turn on," he kisses Akira's neck and kisses Akira, "your body responds so cutely," he smiles.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, "I can tell," he laughs a little. He shakes his head, "I may not be fair, but you don't seem to mind since your body reacts in such a way," he pokes Akira's nose.

Akira moaned and smiled then reached his arm up and cupped Rei's face. "As long as its you I don't mind at all I want it all and to be with you until we die. I know its wrong to feel like that because your king and all, but none of that matters to me. What does matter is how kind you are and how me and my body loves you." he said

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, laughing softly as he nods his head, "I am glad you feel this way," he leans forward and kisses Akira's lips, holding onto Akira as he lets himself slightly rub against Akira.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, "oh, are you telling me you want to feel me deep inside of you," he nibbles on Akira's neck as he teasingly rubs his cock against Akira's butt with a smile.

Rei blinks and smiles a little, "I didn't realize you wanted my cock so bad," he kisses Akira's neck and continues rubbing his cock against Akira's butt. Slightly spreading him open and licks his finger, prepping Akira's entrance as he pushes his cock inside of Akira.

Akira nodded and moaned. "Only you I love only you and nothing else." he said moaning and closed his eyes as he started to feel himself being preped and started to push himself inside of his butt and Akira moaned as he did so

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, "I only belong to you and only you. I think I am proving my point... when we have sex together," he kisses Akira's cheek as he continues thrusting. He arches his back, "do you like feeling me deep inside you," he starts stroking Akira's cock and thrusts a little faster.

"I am glad that you belong to me and only me." he said moaning and closed his eyes. "Yes I love it when you are deep inside me It makes my body happy." he said moaning and started to make cute faces,

Rei smiles as he kisses Akira's neck, "of course I belong to only you." I can tell how much you like it." He sucks on Akira's neck and continues stroking his cock as he was thrusting inside of him deeply.

Akira moaned he was so close to cumming and didn't want to cum just yet he moaned feeling the love and caring that Rei was putting into each thrust soon Akira couldn't hold back any longer and came all over the place

Rei smiles as he strokes off Akira, feeling him cum on his hand and kisses Akira's shoulder, "you... came so much," he nuzzles against Akira's neck and kisses Akira's cheek.

"I did cum a lot all for you my King." he said then smiled. "Yeah I don't think I will ever get use to calling you King." he said as he kissed Rei's lips. "I would love to meet your sister some time I didn't even know you had a sister till today." he said smiling. "I love you Rei."

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "your such a little goof ball," he smiles a little and kisses Akira's cheek. "Well no one said you had to silly," he pokes Akira's nose. "I am sure you will at some point," he smiles. "I love you too Akira."

"Not even in public?" he said kissing him and then closed his eye feeling nothing but love from Rei. "I am glad I got to meet you." Akira said. "I don't know what my life would of been with out you."

"Well ... I suppose in public yeah. The other people might think it's weird your not addressing me as king," Rei laughs a little. "I am glad your happy," he smiles and leans in to kiss Akira's cheek.

Rei smiles a little, "yeah... unless you want to address me as king in the bedroom," he laughs a little and kisses Akira.

"I don't know if I could call you king in the bedroom. It still feels weird calling you king at all." he said looking at him then shook his head wondering what he should do next. "You know we should take a bath."

Rei laughs a little as he pokes Akira's nose, "I was just kidding," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head slowly, "yeah I suppose you do have a point," he smiles a little and then gets off the floor, walking out of the game room.