The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei laughs a little, "alright, that's fine," he leans forward and rubs the back of his head, wondering what he should play with Akira.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"Oh? Well I guess it won't really be a surprise if you want to play that one," Rei laughs a little as he puts the same game that they played yesterday with a smile.

Rei smiles as he turns on the system as the game loads to the main menu, kissing Akira's cheek as well, "I didn't realized you liked this game so much or is it because your playing it with me," he laughs a little.

"Yeah, that's true. The whole reason you were taken away was because I got you a game," Rei laughs a little as the game starts, starting to play the game.

Rei laughs a little, "seems like it," he continues playing the game with a smile, "you liked them so much... you were willing to accept one from a complete stranger," he nudges Akira with a chuckle.

"you seemed really nice and I'm glad that this happen. what I didn't know at the time was accepting it. my life would have changed completely." Akira said looking at him

"So... your actually glad that I came into your life and changed it completely," Rei blinks a little and then laughs a little, "well... I am glad," he leans over and kisses Akira's cheek.

"YEah I am glad that we were able to be with each other after all that happened." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek as well. "Thanks for being with me."

Rei laughs a little and rubs the back of his head as he nods his head, "well I am glad regardless what you been through, your happy to be with me," he smiles and kisses Akira's cheek.

Rei hugs Akira and smiles a little as he looked at the tv screen. "Ah... right, we got kind of distracted huh? I suppose we should play more games now," Rei laughs a little as he goes back to playing the game.

Rei smiles and nods his head, leaning over and kisses Akira's cheek, starting to play the game more with Akira.

Rei laughs a little, "hey don't get too flustered or you might lose," he smiles a little as he continues playing the game.

Rei laughs a little as he kisses Akira's cheek with a smile, "well... eventually you will get use to when I kiss your cheek," he continues playing the game.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well your never going to lose me. I will always be by yourself, regardless on how busy I get," he smiles and kisses Akira's cheek.