The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Alright sounds good to me," Rei smiles and gets up, "well follow me to the theater room so we can watch some anime," he stretches.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head, "I am not sure how often days like this will happen but don't worry, I will always make time for you," he kisses Akira's cheek and then walks into the theater room.

Edited by MasterSeme

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh really? yeah I am liking that they are still happening even tho your the new king, Tho make sure you are getting enough sleep as well." he said looking at him and gave him as kiss as they went to the theater room

"Yeah I am actually surprise I get free time for being the king and all. I wouldn't think I would," he rubs the back of his head. Rei smiles, "don't worry, I will," he rubs Akira's head.  He kisses Akira and walks into the theater, "so what do you want to watch today?"

Rei rubs the back of his head, "hm... seems like a interesting combination, but I am sure there is something," he smiles as he looks from the selection of anime, rubbing his chin.

Rei searched by genre and looks at Akira, "does anything here sound interesting," he smiles a little  as he slowly scrolls down so Akira can check the listings.

Rei nods his head with a smile, "sure sounds good to me," he then sits down in one of the seats, waiting for Akira to sit down before starting the anime.

Rei laughs a little and pokes Akira's nose, "I thought you wanted to watch anime, not fall asleep to it," he nudges Akira and smiles as he continues watching the anime.

Rei laughs a little and smiles, rubbing Akira's head a little, "well... I am glad you find me so comfortable then," he chuckles softly, kissing Akira's cheek.

Rei rubs the back of his head, "well that all depends if I need to do stuff. Luckily today, I didn't have anything to do but I am not sure if it will be the same for tomorrow," he laughs a little.