The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Well I am glad you enjoyed it," Rei laughs a little, taking the last sip from his drink and pushes the glass and plate to the side since he was done eating as well.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well I got to see if anything needs to be done. I haven't gotten anything I needed to do so until I do, I am yours until then," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile.

"Good I am happy I love having you to myself it makes me happy to see you happy and with me." He said kissing his cheek and hugged him. "What should we do now I think we have been playing or watching anime all night." he said laughing

Rei smiles a little and nods his head, "I am glad to see you happy," he rubs Akira's head and then hugs him. He laughs a little and rubs his chin, "well... is there anything you want to do," he smiles and looks at Akira.

"I have no idea if there is anything else that I want to do...I just want to be with you." He said smiling and looked at him wondering what they should do next he thought about it. "We could relax in bed now I would love to do that." he said smiling

Rei looks at Akira and then laughs a little, "if we do that, I might fall asleep on you since I wake up pretty early now," he smiles while rubbing the back of his head.

Rei laughs a little as he walks to their room and looks at Akira, "so... what kind of cuddles do you like? Clothed or nude," he nudges Akira slightly with a smile.

Akira giggled. "I am good with either or it makes me happy no matter what type of stuff I do with you I love it all." He said kissing his cheek and went to the bedroom and smiled wondering what they should cuddle clothed or nude.

Edited by Dragongirl26

Rei laughs a little and walks in the bedroom as he rubs his chin, "well if we sleep clothed, it will prevent us from doing anything naughty. I can't guarantee I can control myself being in bed together naked," he smiles as he sits on the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Rei laughs a little and pokes Akira's ass with a smile, "your such a tease. Maybe I should have us sleep naked.. just to punish you," he chuckles a little. "Well it's starting to get colder... so I think we should just sleep with clothes on," he rubs the back of his head.

Rei blinks and then laughs a little, "your a cute little smart ass," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile. He nods his head, "yeah that sounds nice," he then lays down on the bed.

Rei laughs a little and pokes Akira's nose with a smile, "of course I do my little goof ball," he kisses Akira's cheek as well and then slightly nibbles Akira's neck.

Rei smiles a little, "oh? Did you like that," he looks at Akira while nuzzles against Akira's neck and goes inbetween Akira's legs, kissing Akira's cheek.