Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"Hm ? Fun stuff? Like anime watching? Playing video games? Or.. are you talking about something more naughtier," Rei laughs a little and then shakes his head, "don't worry, I will always find time for you, no matter how busy I get."

"WEll I don't know it depends on how you are thinking right now." He said laughing and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "You are great and I love you so much so any fun things I am happy doing no matter what." he said smiling

Rei laughs a little, "well you made it sound like naughty fun," he nudges Akira with a smile and then kisses his cheek, smiling softly. "I love you too Akira. I am glad to hear that," he rubs Akira's head with a smile.

Rei smiles a little and nods his head, "well then... I can make that happen," he cuddles with Akira. He blinks and looks at Akira, laughing a little, "are you getting hungry," he smiles.

"Yeah slightly." He said looking at him and closed his eyes. "I guess we should go down to eat. Tho I hate eating when others around in this house....It makes me feel weird." He said looking at him

"Slightly? I think your stomach disagrees with that," Rei laughs a little as he stands up, nodding his head, "yeah I suppose we better," he smiles. He tilts his head and rubs Akira's head, "don't overthink about it. The others are too busy with their job to watch you eat silly," he pokes Akira's nose.

Rei laughs a little and pats Akira's head, "the staff eat at different times you goof ball. I thought you knew that already," he tilts his head and kisses Akira, "let's go and get some food in your belly," he smiles.

"I do but still....it feels weird eatting and not hiding and eat." He said getting up and walked to the door and opened the door blushing and looked away from him Akira was so happy that he had Rei he would do anything for him no matter what.

"I think your just overthinking it silly," Rei laughs a little and pokes Akira's nose with a smile as he walks outside the room and holds Akira's hand, leading him to the dining room and leans over to kiss Akira's cheek.

"Maybe." He said looking at him as he went to the dinning room so he could go get food he was really wanting some food he was starving he set down by Rei once in the dinning room

Edited by Dragongirl26

"So are you in the mood for anything? Or is there something in particular you want," Rei looks at Akira with a smile as a maid serves them a glass of milk each.

Rei laughs  a little, "so basically, you don't care what you have here because all the food made here is good," he looks at Akira and smiles a little.

"That is true everything is good here." He said looking at him and blew him a kiss. "So what ever the chef wants to make I'll be happy with it." he said looking at him and closed his eyes as he drank some of the drink that was brought out for them

Rei laughs a little as he drinks more milk, "well sometimes the chef relies on what people want to eat as well," he smiles.

The maids come in and serve two cheesy, ham with peppers, onions and seasoned omelettes with sausages and hash browns on the side. There was also a bowl of mixed fruit, a plate of croissants, a plate with a stick of butter for the croissants and ketchup. The maids return to the kitchen after they bowed.

"Well I am glad you like his cooking as much as me,"  Rei smiles as he continues eating, shortly after finishing since he was full. "Aw.. your full," he laughs a little.