Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei smiles as he cuddles Akira as he continues playing the game, kissing Akira's cheek, "of course you won't lose me silly."

"And I love you too," Rei smiles. He continues playing the game and looks over at Akira, "so since you love me so much, you never regret... how we first met," he tilts his head to the side.

"I honestly don't regret meeting you at all. I just regret the fact that they had to drug me and burn my house down that I was living in at the time. That's the only thing I regret" he said

Rei sighs and rubs the back of his head, "it's basically because I showed interest in you and  they wanted to destroy everything so you had no excuses to come live with me."

"I know that's why they destroyed it.... I really do. I just wish I knew they were going to do that so I could save maybe a few pictures, but it doesn't matter it's all in the past and I am with you now I don't regret that for a second" he said

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, "your very strong. If I went through something like that... I don't think I would be as strong as you," he rubs the back of his head.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, "yeah I suppose you do have a point. At least your not going through this all by yourself and I will be by your side of course," he kisses Akira's cheek.

"that's what makes this a hundred percent better. I am actually really happy about this that I have someone to share everything with." He said smiling as he kept playing the game

Rei laughs a little, "of course, I am glad to play with you as well. Most of the time, I am playing games by myself so I am happy to finally have someone to game with," he smiles while playing the game.

"I know the feeling I like it as well. It is amazing that we can play with each other. Well play games and watch anime. I always wanted someone to play with." He said looking at him

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "did you mean any other kind of playing besides video games and watching anime? You sounded like you wanted to mention something else," he smiles. He nods his head, "yeah... I had guards to play with, but they were mostly busy with their work shifts," he sighs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Rei laughs a little, "oh? Like the naughty kind of play," he leans over to Akira and smiles a little. "When you blush, it's so cute," he then kisses Akira's cheek as well.

Rei smiles and rubs Akira's head, "well I am glad you love being with me so much," he hugs Akira and then kisses his cheek, going back to playing the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Rei smiles a little and looks at the game as it finished, hugging Akira. "So do you want to play another game? Or maybe watch some anime now?"