Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"So between eating the chef's food and being with me are your favorite times of days? Your so cute," Rei laughs a little and closes his eyes, sniffing with a smile, "smells like he is cooking up a storm, I hope you brought your appetite." 

"I did bring my appetite how could I not have it with the still good just smelling it makes me hungry. Is it a bad thing that my favorite time to the days are with you or eating?" Akria said smiling. "I'm just kind of happy after everything that has happened." He explained

Rei laughs a little and nods his head with a smile, "yeah it always smells so good." He shakes his head slowly, "what? No of course not silly," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile. "Well I am glad you are happy," he looks and watches the maids serving the food enough to fill half the table, "looks like he was busy at work," he laughs a little.  "Well why don't you grab what you want? I will after you get yours." On the table was a couple different egg dishes, omelets and scrambled eggs along with sausage, bacon, hash browns, pancakes, bagels. and waffles along with cream cheese, different jams, ketchup, maple syrup, and butter to put on the dishes.

He smiled and nodded. Akira gravity pancakes hash browns bacon and made him up how he liked he also grab some of the eggs that was out and started to eat them. "This tastes really good I wish I could eat everything here, but I don't want to eat it all" he said as he started to eat the food

Rei laughs a little, "well then... just eat what you can eat," he smiles as he rubs Akira's head as he goes to grab some food for himself. Once he grabbed a little bit of everything, he sits back down and starts eating.

He smiled as he started to eat what looked good making a happy noise as he was eating all of the food. "I love it so much." he said as he was trying a little bit of everything

Rei smiles as he was eating and laughs a little, "well I am glad you are enjoying the food." He watches as Akira was eating and smiles a little, glad he was enjoying the food.

Rei smiles and nods his head, "yeah the chef really does make good good. So do you want anymore," he laughs a little as he continues eating.

Rei smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah that is something I can agree on," he laughs softly with a smile while he was eating.

Rei laughs a little, "so your full now," he smiles as he finishes up eating and leans back, "I think I know how you feel, I am pretty full now."

Rei watches as the maids come out to get the dishes and looks at Akira, "hm... don't think so. No one told me anyway. So we can go to the gaming room or watch anime," he smiles.

• 2 weeks later...

Rei laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head and stands up, "so full," he rubs his stomach.

• 2 weeks later...

Rei laughs a little as he nods his head, "sounds good to me," he gets up and then holds Akira's hand, leading him to the game room.