Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Nagisa took a deep breath. "I'm scared that if we do go back you will leave me and I can't deal with that. That and what happens if we did again when we come back I mean didn't Koro say I will still have my wings?" he asked looking at him. "If we did again it might be all over." he said

Karma blinks and laughs a little, "that's all that your afraid of? Just because I will prevent your death, doesn't mean I will leave you," he flicks Nagisa's forehead. "I think Koro Sensei says once the change has been made, you will become just a normal human, meaning the wings will disappear."

"I also don't know if I want to go back to teaching after it happens." He said sighing. "Maybe I chose the wrong way to go after all. Maybe I should of been a killer." Nagisa said sighing then shook his head. "I have a lot on my mind and I also don't want Koro to lose half of who he is because of us." He said sighing

"Or maybe you just teach the wrong type of kids," Karma shrugs his shoulders. "Delinquents might be too much for you, why not try teaching children." Karma looks towards the direction of where Koro Sensei was left, "I don't think he personally cares too much."

Karma laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah.. which is good. Don't change too much," he smiles and then blinks a couple of times when he was suddenly getting kissed by Nagisa, smiling and kisses him back.

"No not that the classroom is moving now." Nagisa said as he was backed into a corner. "Everyone will see." He whispered as he was starting to get hard by kissing Karma. "Damn I can't control this body yet."

Karma looks over his shoulder as he saw movement and laughs a little, holding Nagisa's hand and leads him to the empty room. He locks the door, "now you don't have to worry," Karma smiles and rubs Nagisa's crotch, "your all hard."

Karma laughs a little, "It was kind of a shock for me to see you in the way you looked after graduation. I was sure you would look the same as you did when you started working as a teacher."

"So you felt the happiest when you were still in Class E?" Karma looks down and watches Nagisa with a smile, "do you need help you naughty boy?"

Karma nods his head, "yeah... Koro Sensei changed alot of lives." He smiles and leans down, unzipping Nagisa's pants and starts sucking his cock slowly.

"Well I guess I felt the same as you," Karma laughs a little as he holds onto Nagisa's hips, closing his eyes as he continues sucking Nagisa's cock with a smile.

Karma smiles and nods his head as he continues sucking Nagisa's cock, "come on you know you want to cum," he bobs his head faster and reaches inside Nagisa's pants, playing with his sac a bit.