~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"I don't know how we can go back to our normal lives now Koro every thinks that we are dead and what about you I rather spend more time with you than go back I just needed to breath up here for a while." Nagisa said not sure what was going on he accepted his fate long go. "My home is down there now not here." Nagisa said

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Koro Sensei shakes his head and then smiles, "I gave you one chance and one chance only to reverse what has happened to both of you. May you choose to not act, you will go down to the world below. However, Nagisa, if you prevent getting kill by the delinquents that ended your life, then you can live, which will prevent Karma's death as well."

"But if I do that I would of never seen you again." He said looking down and looked at Karma, Should he be selfish and keep the things the way it was. If he turned back time him and Karma would never be a thing. "I can't choose Sensei its too much for me to handle." Nagisa said holding his head.

Koro Sensei smiles and shakes his head, "oh you will see me around. I have taken my human form but once you do this, I will no longer be able to turn into my other form.

Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs his chin a bit, "well.. since Nagisa will be asleep, I will be there to rescue him. That way we can still be together."

Koro Sensei nods his head, "of course nothing will change other than you two being alive." Koro Sensei looks around, "this is the day that everyone reunited and then you went to bed, getting killed in your sleep. Why else do you think the time is currently frozen. Like I told you... I 'accidentally' broke something when we came back," he smiles.

Karma looks at Nagisa and closes his eyes, "let's give it a try Nagisa. I mean.. you DID say you were bored," he smiles a little.

Karma sighs and shakes his head, "with me being there, we won't wind up dying. You were all by yourself the first time but I will be at your house this time."

Karma nods his head, "yeah it is part of your belongings." He looks at Nagisa and then smiles, "ah so you want me to move in with you hm?"

Negisa blushed and nodded. "Or I move in with you, it might be the only way to keep me safe." He whispered and sighed. "So If we die again what happens?" Nagisa asked. "Because you sill I will still have my wings right?"

Karma nods his head slowly, "yeah it probably will be the only way to keep you safe, especially since you made yourself a target."

Koro Sensei crosses his arms, "then things will return as it was and you two will go back down below but I can still bring you up here if you ever want to."

"Koro. I need to talk to Karma in private." He said grabbing Karma's arm and drug him out of the room. Negisa looked at Karma shaking not sure what to do. "Karma do you want to live again? I could care less if I go back or not, but you lost your life because of me." Negisa said looking at him

Koro Sensei blinks and then nods his head as he walks outside, wondering what Nagisa needed to tell Karma.

Karma looks at Nagisa, tilting his head and watched as he was dragging out of the room. He looks at Nagisa and rubs the back of his head, closing his eyes a bit. "Hm... in a way, it doesn't matter.. but it has been getting pretty boring down there lately."

"Yeah it has been getting boring down there, but still I can't help it. You know I don't even think I was a great teacher. I don't know what to do Karma and I'm scared. If it was me I would stay dead, but I got you killed so if one of us dies the other one does as well." Nagisa said looking at Karma with tears in his eyes.

Karma sighs a little and shakes his head as he holds Nagisa, "I will have a talk... to those delinquents," he smiles a little. "I always come well prepared," he smirks as he goes into his bag, "I should have used my tactics on your kidnappers... dammit," he pulls out a container of wasabi and mustard, smiling.

"See back to the human world and your back to your old stuff again." Nagisa said sighing. Then it left his face Nagisa didn't know what to do at this point but to go with the flow, "You never answered me Karma. Do you want to live again?" Nagisa said looking at Karma.

Karma laughs a little and shrugs his shoulders, "hey if I don't, then people will keep on the way they are. If I punish the delinquents, then they won't harm you, its a win win." Karma sighs and shrugs his shoulders, "it would be nice to be able to live again I suppose."

Nagisa looked down. "Some how I missed and didn't miss this karma." he said looking at him. "I need more time because right now I don't want to go back it is too painful." Nagisa said. "The only reason I want to go back is so you don't die." He whispered

"But if you go back... then it won't happen? So there is no reason for you to get upset about it," Karma looks at Nagisa as he rubs the back of his head.

"Thats just it I kind of fill like I'm forced to go back because if I don't you will die." He said looking at Nagisa still not sure what he wanted to do. "Or can you say that if I don't go back you won't die?" He asked.

Karma sighs and scratches the back of his head, "Nagisa... your worrying too much. Just calm down okay... or I might have to help you calm down," he leans over and nibbles on Nagisa's neck.

Karma smiles, "they are all in the other room. If you continue being this way.. I will have to punish you. Just trust me okay.. everything will be fine. Nothing is going to change. The only thing that will change is us finally being alive like nothing happened."