~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Koro Sensei laughs a little, "well it's true that my morphed side is dead but my human side is still alive inside me. The moment you change the past, I can only be human without morphing but seriously, it's no big deal to me."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"I will technically be alive so other people will be able to see me but some people might not know it's me because they never seen what I use to look like," Koro Sensei rubs the back of his head.

"Alright then I will see you on the other side. Please visit I don't know if you want anyone to know what you do look like I can show tell them." He said once he was home he walked over to his bed.

Koro Sensei laughs a little, "don't worry, we will meet again soon," he pokes Nagisa's nose and then flies away.

Karma watches Koro Sensei leave and then follows Nagisa to his bed, "are you even going to be able to sleep knowing what's going to happen?"

Karma smiles and then pushes Nagisa on the bed, "I know something else that might tire you out," he looks down at Nagisa, "and it might also help calm you down, everything will be fine."

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, poking his nose, "there is no need to be stressed out.. I won't let them harm you again just calm down. It's like your not putting your trust in me," he pouts a little.

"Then trust me with tonight, I will take care of these delinquents that have ... ended your life the first time," Karma looks at Nagisa while he places his forehead on Nagisa's.

Karma sighs and shakes his head slowly, "don't worry.. I will be fine. I was caught off guard the first time but this time will be different."

Nagisa smiled and looked at him. Then looked at the time. "I go to sleep from what I can remember soon I am guessing I need to play it like that night the only way for me to get to sleep by that time is for you to knock me out." Nagisa said with a deep sigh

Karma sighs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "how do you expect me to suddenly knock you out," he presses his forehead on Nagisa's forehead.