Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma laughs a little as he finishes his dessert, standing up, "well.. let's go," he pokes Nagisa's nose and then walks to the bathroom.

Karma looks at Nagisa as he leans down, turning on the water, "is that such a bad thing? I mean.. we spent so much time with him back when we alive so this shouldn't be any different other than... not being around our friends."

"That is true and I bet he missed us. One thing I am wondering the first time I was torture where was he and why did he come the second time." he said thinking about it getting into the water. "Oh and just so you know I think I need a knife if more people are going to try to kill and torture me down here I am gonna need my training." he said

Karma nods his head, "yeah I am sure he did but not just us.. everyone else too." Karma rubs his chin, "maybe he knew I could have taken care of the first kidnappers but the other ones ... were a lot more harder to deal with. Karma gets into the water and starts washing himself. Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head, "yeah.. I am tired of you getting kidnapped so I will give you back your knife later," he washes his body.

"Thanks I am also tired of getting Kidnap I mean what is it about me that says hey kidnap me. like when I was alive it was hey put me in a dress." Negisa said and rolled his eyes. "I'm also wondering if I should put my hair up to how it was when I was alive. since it's long again." He said looking at him.

Karma shrugs his shoulders, "I guess the demons just think you are a rare species." He laughs a little and shakes his head, "hey it's not like your always wearing a dress. It only happened a couple times," he crosses his arms. Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs his chin, "hm.. are you just letting your hair .. grow out?"

"You didn't know my mom." He whispered. "And I am not sure I know I cut it, but I remember now when I woke up where I was I had my long hair back." He said looking at Karma. "At least I get my knife back I am happy I can take care of myself." he said

Karma rubs the back of his head, "your mom accepted you for who you were after some time though." Karma laughs a little, "wait... it grew that fast? Wow...," he looks at Nagisa. He nods his head, "yeah, I rather you put up a fight than be a damsel in distress," he smiles a little and then laughs a little.

"Yeah because of the training and Koro sensei she wouldn't of any other time and yeah my hair did maybe I am meant to have long heir who knows." He said looking at him. "I really don't want to be the one always needing saving." he said sighing. "I hate it really."

Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs the back of his head, shrugging his shoulders, "just have it how your hair use to look. I am use to your hair like that anyway," he laughs a little. He slowly nods his head, "well, now that you have your knife, you can kick some ass," he looks at Nagisa with a smile.

"I was a damn good assassin wasn't I." he said smiling. "I guess I'll keep it long, but Karma no dresses I can't deal with them alright." he said looking at him and blushed. "I dealt with that enough when I was alive I hated my body for looking the way it did and I hated being dressed like a girl." he said sighing

"It's not like I was going to always dress you up everyday gees," Karma narrows his eyes as he crosses his arms with a pout. He shakes his head, "I seriously doubt you have to worry about me dressing you up, It's not like I keep a dress collection just so I can put you in dresses you goof ball."

"What? And do you really think I still have that? You don't give me enough credit," Karma grumbles as he gets out of the tub, draining the water and then dries himself off.

Nagisa looked at him. "Karma I know you and I know your tactics, get me to let my guard down and then attack." he said smiling. "I'll get to you first." he whispered and smiled and blew him a kiss

"Hey I am not that predictable," Karma laughs a little as he wraps the towel around his waist and then walks to the bedroom so he can continue drying off and then get dressed.

"Trust me I am not as predictable as I once was," Karma laughs a little as he finishes getting dressed and hangs up his towel so it can dry off.

"I hope not, but something tells me that you still like to cause others pain." Nagisa pouting, "Just don't cause me any pain please, unless you want to have a sparing match some time. I think we both won one battle each." Nagisa said. "Wait I won one and the other one was broke up." he said looking at him

Karma looks at Nagisa and crosses his arms, "well yeah that much hasn't change but dressing people up I don't make a habit of it," he rubs the back of his head. Karma looks at Nagisa and smirks a little, "I will cause you a different kind of pain... a more sexual pain," he pokes Nagisa's nose. "You really want to have another sparring match? There is no one to break it up this time," he smiled a little.

"Oh yeah what kind of sexual pain?" He asked smiling. "I'm sure Koro sensei will brake it up before we kill each other. Hell he might brake it up when we start." He said looking at Karma. "Part of me kind of wonders about that." He said thinking about he and kissed Karma along with poking his nose

Karma laughs a little and shakes his head, "I am not going to tell you then it won't be a surprise," he smirks a bit. "Oh yeah.. Koro Sensei is here," he chuckles a little, "well ... we will have to go to a place so we won't get interrupted by anyone so we can battle in peace."