~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"What?! No of course not," Koro Sensei shakes his head while he continues walking, smiling a little.

Karma sighs, "full of surprises aren't you Koro Sensei. How long have we known you for," he laughs a little.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma laughs a little and could see the school in sight, looking around and rubs the back of his head but shrugs his shoulders, "it sure has been awhile since we been here."

Karma looks over at Koro Sensei and then rubs the back of his head as he looks around, "hm..I think whatever it was went in the school."

"Koro sensei are you pulling a fast one on us?" He said looking at him as he walked to the school. "Something tells me we should just leave now but I really want to see our old class room." Nagisa pulled out his knife ready to defend himself

Koro Sensei laughs a little and shakes his head, "not me, but it is my little .. present for you two. Part one of my present was to bring you back to the above world but part two of the present? Is a little surprise."

Koro Sensei laughs a little, "hey ... it was a good surprise," he sticks his tongue out.

Karma groans and then watches as Nagisa goes into the school, "and yet he still goes into the school," he shakes his head and smiles, running after Nagisa.

Karma nods his head as he looks around and takes out his switchblade.

Koro Sensei sighs as he sneaks up behind Karma and Nagisa, covering their eyes with tentacles.

"Ugh Koro Sensei, what are you doing," Karma places his hands on the tentacle.

Koro Sensei leans down, "is this how your going to teach your friends that you join forces with to try to kill me," he smiles a little.

Karma blinks, "wait.. what are you .. talking about?"

Koro Sensei sighs and then walks into the room, uncovering Karma's and Nagisa's eyes, exposing everyone from Class E. "I traveled so quickly. I think I broke something," he tilts his tongue out.

Karma looks at Koro Sensei, "so wait.. does that mean they can see us?"

"It might take a few minutes, but they will be awaken with the vision of you two are actually in the room," Koro Sensei laughs a little, "and to think you were going to harm your classmates."

"But wait... why are they here," Karma asked confused.

"Why did you do this for us?" Nagisa said putting the knife away and looked at them. "I don't know it might be too much to have them see us and then have to leave them again." Nagisa said not sure if he could take it.

"Why not? I could tell you two missed your friends," Koro Sensei smiles and then shakes his head, "well... consider this my present to the both of you, the act ... of reincarnation."

"Wait.. what? You brought us back? After we were assist to assassinate you," Karma looks at Nagisa.

Nagisa looked at him. "So are we alive, dead or both?" He asked looking at Koro sensei. "My wings are still with me I can feel them still. So we are both? and won't it look weird that we look like our middle school selves?"

Koro Sensei rubs his chin, "your currently both but ability to take out your wings has been temporary blocked." He laughs a little and shakes his head, "Nagisa.. you died when you were a teacher and Karma died shortly after. So I have altered your forms so how you were when you left this world."

Karma blinks and shakes his head, looking down at his hands, seeing they were much bigger.

Koro Sensei closes his eyes and smiles, "you two got your lives taken away too quickly. I wanted to give you two more time on earth to enjoy it. You worked to hard to save it to just get your lives taken away."