~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma looks at Koro Sensei and then looks at Nagisa having a hard time getting his shirt off, "I will do it for you, just relax," Karma takes off Nagisa's shirt. He looks at Nagisa and puts the shirt to the side, "well.. if its not safe here, than you can always live with me."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Where do you live Karma." He asked as he hissed in pain when something touched his back. "That really hurts." Nagisa said closing his eyes. "This feels worse than getting tortured in hell." he siad

Karma rubs the back of his head, "I live in a quiet part of town. Koro Sensei can take us there before he turns back into his normal self since we changed stuff around."

Koro Sensei puts on the ointment and laughs a little, "how can you even compare this to being worst then what hell had to offer? Karma must of had mercy on you," he smiles a little.

"Karma really didn't do anything to me once he knew who I was." He said looking at koro sensei. "And I really didn't feel pain as bad as I do now." he said and looked at Karma. "Yeah I might need to. thought I lived in the quiet part of town. Now I have to rethink everything I know about myself." he said sighing

Koro Sensei tilts his head, "oh.. so most of it was just sexual activities?"

Karma laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah.. pretty much." He looks at Nagisa and sighs a little, shaking his head, "well.. all you really got to think about is do you still want to be in that kind of grade level? Wasn't there a kid that you help them study? Why don't you just become a teacher for a smaller age group than these kinds of kids," he looks at the delinquents and squints his eyes, "wait a minute... they aren't bleeding?"

"I guess I can teach smaller kids maybe that would be for the best I did help some kids when koro sensei was helping me so I might be able to." Negisa then looked at the boys. "You are right they aren't bleeding I wonder what is going on?" Nagisa asked

Karma nods his head, "at least they won't wind up like this. I am sure you will be better with smaller kids than bigger kids." He looks at the delinquents and rubs the back of his head, "this.. is very weird."

Koro Sensei laughs a little, "..check your weapons," he rubs the ointment on Nagisa's shoulder and wraps it up.

Karma looks at Koro Sensei and then looks at the weapons, narrowing his eyes, "really Koro Sensei? These are the weapons we were suppose to use on you."

Nagisa hissed again at the feeling of the ointment being rubbed in his shoulders. "So you changed our weapons out so no one would die. Thanks Koro sensei I really didn't want to let them die even tho they killed me the first go around." He said let out a sigh of relief.

Koro Sensei laughs a little, "don't worry, I am sure this whole experience has taught then a thing or two," he slowly nods his head as he slowly reverts back to his human self.

"So does this mean... you can't turn back into your octopus self," Karma looks at Koro Sensei.

"Yes but don't let it bug you," Koro Sensei smiles softly.

Nagisa winced again as the pain from his shoulder was almost too much. "Thank you Koro-sensei I still don't know if we should of came back, but I will try to make life the best again." Nagisa said. "At least we can see and talk to you." He said looking at him. "So I am guessing we should call the cops since no one is dead to come and get them right?" he said sighing.

Koro Sensei tilts his head, "do you really regret living that much," he rubs the back of his head. "I would think you would of like being alive again, considering you seem to be bored in the underworld," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma calls the cops and nods his head, "yeah I am doing that right now."

"I don't really know. I feel like I died for a reason and I don't know what it was, but since We were able to come back so easy maybe it was a mistake." Nagisa ran his not hurt arm through his hair. "Damn I just don't know." Nagisa said.

Karma looks at Nagisa and tilts his head, "you got killed by your delinquent group of students in the class you teach. I seriously doubt there was a reasoning behind it," he looks at Nagisa's shoulder, "how is it doing?"

"That parts not my doing getting you killed Karma that was my doing. We never really talked before death. I mean not really I didn't even know you liked me." he said sighing. "I always had a way to blend in to the back ground so I didn't even know someone could even feel that way about me." Nagisa said then smiled. "Oh well we did it and we are both living again."

"Yeah well... I was seeking revenge for your death." Karma sighs as he rubs the back of his head, "well of course I cared about you. We mind have not seen eachother too often it was only because we live in different parts of town and work." Karma smiles and then nods his head, "yeah it is sure going to be interesting now that we are alive."

Nagisa looked at Karma. "Yeah after tonight I don't know if I can ever sleep here again. Damn I think they got the mussel good and maybe cut a nerve damn I really can't feel my arm Karma." he said

Karma looks at Nagisa and sighs with a smile, "well... that is why your going to live with me instead of you living by yourself." He looks at Nagisa's shoulder, "do you want us to take you to the hospital?"

Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head as he calls for an ambulance now while the police take away the delinquent students from Nagisa's class.

Karma looks at Nagisa and shakes his head, "nonsense! It's not like your super close to the hospital. Besides.. its late. What happens if you get attack on your way to the hospital? Your already wounded .. dumbass," he mumbles slightly glancing to the side.

"I'll be fine I have been in worse shape before tho is is the first time I can't feel my arm, but I have had most bones broke in my body thanks to that one ass whole," he said taking about the ex teacher who he took out twice. "Oh and Fyi this hurts less than a broken rib" Nagisa said smiling. "Good thing I heal fast."

Karma glances at Nagisa and then smiles as he puts the phone down, "well I already called for the ambulance so ... deal with it," he pokes Nagisa's nose with a smile.

Karma looks at Nagisa and crosses his arms with a smile, "oh? I see now," he pokes Nagisa's nose.

Koro Sensei looks at Nagisa and nods his head but then rubs his chin, "hm... well I don't really have a well known name. All I been called was the Grim Reaper and of course Koro Sensei. So... maybe just to blend in, maybe I should just be called Koro."