Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Koro Sensei rubs his chin and nods his head, "well yeah but everyone knows be by now from my octopus form. Not a lot of people seen me in this form so I blend right in. And I can take both you and Karma if you two both want to go."

Karma looks at Nagisa and shakes his head, "nah. They could probably still tell it's you just the way you act. We spend too much time with them to not know the way we act."

Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs the back of his head, "you must really want to go up there huh," he smiles a little. "Want to see how much it changed? It it has?"

"Its not really that, but I am bored down here and I don't know what to do all the time. The only thing going for me here is sex and being kidnapped I feel like I need fresh air or I am going to suffocate. That and you won't let me go without you right Karma." he said

Karma looks at Nagisa and crosses his arms, "and your complaining about the sex? I mean I understand the kidnap thing but seriously," he rubs the back of his neck. Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs his chin, slowly nodding his head, "yeah I suppose, I mean I got to make sure you stay safe even if you have a weapon, that doesn't make you fully safe."

Nagisa smiled. "No I am not complaining about the sex I'm just saying if we aren't having sex people are kidnapping me and I kind of want to see what the outside world had become since our deaths." he said

"I am sure it hasn't change that much," Karma rubs the back of his head, "but... the fresh air would be nice," he smiles a little. "Well.. let's get ready and then Koro Sensei can take us to the above world since he knows how to."

Karma follows after Nagisa to the courtyard, "it ... has been a while since we traveled in your jacket Koro Sensei," he laughs a little.

Koro Sensei smiles a little, "you two ready to go?"

Koro Sensei smiles and nods his head as he turns into his octopus form, holding onto Nagisa and Karma, going to the above world.

Karma looks around, "not alot has change," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little.

Koro Sensei reverted to his human form, "so have you two miss being up here?"

"Yeah I missed it a lot once I remembered my life. It looks the same as I remember." He said smiling. "Hey Koro can you take us to the place where we first met if no one is there?" He asked smiling

Koro Sensei looks at Nagisa, "you mean... the school? Why would you want to go there of all places," he rubs the back of his head.

"because of all the memories there. It's where I learned a lot like how to stand up for myself. And I learned to fight there I also learned that people do care." He said "we can go other places too I just wanted to go there first."

Koro Sensei closes his eyes and then smiles, knowing he was planning a surprise for Karma and Nagisa at the school, he nods his head, "alright, let's go to the school."

Karma looks at Koro Sensei confusingly and shrugs his shoulders, following Koro Sensei.