Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"I wonder if he is still in his human form," Karma rubs the back of his head as he sits down next to Nagisa, looking at the menu still just in case.

"I guess that is a Kuro Sensei special," Karma laughs a little as he blinks, seeing two bowls of Ramen just appear. He holds onto his bowl and gives the other bowel to Nagisa.

"Got you two some Ramen," Koro Sensei smiles as he transforms back to from his octopus form to his human form, "I forgot to ask, is it weird to see me as a human? Your so use to seeing me as an octopus."

Nagisa smiled and looked at him. "Thanks and yeah it is weird not seeing you in human form, So you still have your speed when you are in your human form?" He asked smiling and started to eat the noodles from japan.

Koro Sensei shakes his head, "no I went into my other, more familiar form so I can get the ramen for you two. Hearing you didn't eat in two days?! Why haven't you eaten for so long?"

Karma shrugs his shoulders, "I mean... it's strange but it's what you looked like before you were a octopus," he starts eating the ramen.

"I don't know we never really left the room today was my first day out of the room for a a full day. I'm sorry we haven't ate, but this is really good. Thank you Koro sensei." He said slurping it down and blowing on it. "So good." Nagisa said eating it

Koro sensei nods his head, "well.. I am glad your enjoying it," he smiles a little.

Karma continues eating and smiles a little, "it's so good, nothing like some Ramen."

"What ... exactly do you want as a sweet," Koro Sensei looks at Nagisa, watching as they were finishing up their ramen.

"Well Koro Sensei is the sweets expert," Karma laughs a little as he finishes up his ramen.

Koro Sensei laughs a little and then suddenly disappears.

Karma laughs a little and lays back on the bed, rubbing his stomach.

Karma smiles a little as his cheek was kissed but then blinks as his neck was getting sucked on, "hey? What are you doing?"