Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"i was dreaming about something that happened a long time ago" yuudai said with a sigh kissing the top of his head.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

Kira looks at Yuudai, "don't worry about it so much, it was in the past, everything will be fine now."

"i will try" Yuudai said cuddling up to Kira. he was so happy to have someone there for him.

"thank you so much Kira" Yuudai said going back to sleep this time his dreams where happier though weird. he dreampt that both of them got married and had kid which was weird.

Kira mumbles a little and turns on his side, covering his face with his arm as he was fast asleep and slightly presses his butt against Yuudai's side. Kira slowly wakes up since there was a little room, glimpsing over his shoulder and looks at Yuudai, "..would you rather sleep in my bedroom? There is more room on my bed than on the couch."

"well if you dont mind" Yuudai said trying to be nice. he was still half asleep and was grummpy.

Yuudai helped him so that he did not want to stress Kira. "awe thanks" Yuudai said as they where entering the room.

Kira looks at Yuudai with a smile and opens the door to his room. He leads Yuudai to his bed and lays down on the bed, stretching out his arms with a yawn.

Yuudai lays next to him putting his arms over him. "night night" Yuudai said falling straight to sleep.

Kira looks at Yuudai and nods his head, "night," he turns on his side and closes his eyes, falling asleep.

that morning he woke snuggling up to Kira with his nose in Kira's hair. "oh you smell so good" Yuudai said half asleep.

Kira was fast asleep and slowly opens his eyes, blushing a little with a soft laugh, "do.. you really think so?"

"yes you smell great" yuudai said sitting up putting Kira in his lap. "i am so happy" yuudai said with a smile kissing Kira.

Kira blushes as he looks at Yuudai with a smile, looking into Yuudai's eyes. "I am happy too," he closes his eyes and kisses Yuudai.

"i am hungry how about you" Yuudai said snuggling into Kira his stomach was growling. "i am glad you are happy" Yuudai said putting his hand on top of Kira's head.

Kira looks at Yuudai and smiles, laughing a little and nods his head, "what do you want me to make," he tilts his head to the side.

"i do not care sweetness just as long your happy' Yuudai said with a big smile.

"i am not picky i am just hungry although eggs and toast sound good" Yuudai said then looked down. "umm Kira can i ask you serious question will you answer truthfully" Yuudai asked holding him close to him.

Kira smiles and laughs a little, "well, eggs and toast sound pretty good." Kira tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "oh.. okay, ask away."

"is it to early to ask you to be my boy friend" Yuudai said looking down at the floor. "i am sorry if that sounds to foward" Yuudai said not looking at him still.

Kira looks at Yuudai and blushes a bit, "y..you want to be my boyfriend?" He tilts his head while he thought it over for a couple of seconds and smiles a bit, slowly nodding his head and kisses Yuudai's cheek, "sure, I don't mind being your boyfriend."

"awe thank i mean i never thought you would after what happened" Yuudai said happily he picked Kira up spinning him a bit. "i promise to be trust worthy and loyal also protect you from any real danger my sweet you are the greatest" Yuudai said with a big smile as he put Kira down on the floor gently.

• Saga locked this topic