Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Kira laughs a little, "you are very random," he smiles and then cuts some green and red peppers, adding it to the egg mixture and puts it in a frying pan to let it cook, putting cheese ontop to let it melt. When everything was cooked, he places a even portion on two plates and drizzles some ketchup on it. Kira puts some bread in the toaster for a couple minutes but while waiting he cooked some sausage in the frying pan, "do you want milk or orange juice," he looks at Yuudai as he puts two pieces of bread on each plate and a couple sausage links on each plate. Kira places the plates and utensils on the table and walks to the fridge with two glasses.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"umm well i dont really like milk" Yuudai said playing with a piece of hair. he sighed tilting his head back holding him self up with his hands. he was not trying to impatient but Yuudai was hungry and he knew that he had burdened Kira last night by getting drunk.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kira looks at Yuudai and laughs a little, "well I suppose it is a good thing I have juice too." He rubs the back of his head, "well.. go ahead, you don't need my permission to eat," he smiles softly and pours himself some milk, "would you like orange juice, strawberry juice or tropical fruit punch juice to go with your breakfast," he takes his cup to the table and then goes back to the fridge so he could get Yuudai something to drink to go with his big breakfast.

"orange juice is fine" Yuudai said eating or trying to through his hair. he got irritated and pulled it into a sloppy bun. Yuudai then quickly ate he looked down tears forming in his eyes. he had not eaten with anyone since he was small he just thought about it. also his father would be mad at him for getting drunk because Yuudai was told that his mother was a drunk.

Kira nods his head as he pours some orange juice in Yuudai's glass and walks over. He places the glass in front of Yuudai and sits down, tilting his head while blinking when he saw Yuudai tear up, "are you okay," he starts eating as well. He smiled softly and then looks back at Yuudai as he was chewing, "so how is it," he tilts his head to the side.

Kira nods his head as he pours some orange juice in Yuudai's glass and walks over. He places the glass in front of Yuudai and sits down, tilting his head while blinking when he saw Yuudai tear up, "are you okay," he starts eating as well. He smiled softly and then looks back at Yuudai as he was chewing, "so how is it," he tilts his head to the side.

"it is great i have never had a home cooked meal" Yuudai said taking a drink of the orange juice. he was trying to hid that he was going to cry. he was afraid to show the person he was falling for who he really was. he finished his food quickly and the drank the juice putting the dishes in the sink. "thank you i have to go now i am so sorry Kira" Yuudai said at this point he did not know if he should see Kira ever again.

Kira smiles and laughs a little as he finishes eating and his glass of milk, "so.. your use to take out," he tilts his head to the side. He watches Yuudai put the dishes in the sink and stands up, "o-oh, alright, see you some other day," he smiles a bit as he takes his plate and glass to the sink, washing the dishes.

Yuudai ran out the door crying covering his face. he shut the door on the way out. he ran home to find his motorcycle in the garage where it should be. Yuudai sighed going in his house sliding down the door after it was shut. "i am so stupid i ran off like a coward even though i was the one who wanted him to come over" he said to him self.

Kira lowers his head, wondering if Yuudai was going to be okay as he was washing the dishes. He rubs the back of his head, couldn't help but think about Yuudai going into his bed. ~Was.. he still drunk when he got in my bed..,~ he thought while blushing as he washes the dishes still and dries everything off, putting the dishes in the cabinet.

Yuudai spent all night with his hands on his head. he had fallen asleep like that.

Yuudai slept like that all day he woke up the next day and went to the spot he first met Kira to see if he was there. he did not have his motorcycle or a jacket he was just standing there waiting."what do i say to him" he though to him self. "umm i am sorry i just could not stay because i was afraid i messed everything up" Yuudai said to him self in his mind."no" he said out loud."this is hopeless.what if its not" Yuudai thought.

Kira watches his show, wondering how Yuudai was doing since he left so suddenly. He lets out a yawn and rests his chin on his knee as he takes the sketchbook on the side table next to his chair and starts drawing while tapping his feet on the couch.

he stood there for hours just standing there. he was now shivering but he was to stupid to go back home. Yuudai wanted to see Kira again so bad he did not care. it was so cold that his teeth where chadering. it actually started snowing but sadly Yuudai

did not care.

Kira continues watches tv and drawing, resting his chin on his palm. He slowly looks at the window and perks his head a bit as he could see snow, ~wow.. it must be pretty cold outside if it's snowing,~ he thought as he goes back to drawing.

Yuudai did not falter like his brain was already frozen he stood in the cold snow shivering. he waited and hoped that Kira would come. the snow started getting deeper but this did not make Yuudai snap out of it. some snow on top the tree he was standing under fell on him. Yuudai was now unconscious and berried below the snow.

Kira perks his head up as he heard a thud by his door. He gets up and walks to the door, opening it and looks around. Kira looks down and could see feet in a pile of snow. He tilts his head to the side and leans down, digging the unknown person out of the snow. Kira gasps when he discovered it was Yuudai and start digging faster. Kira pulls Yuudai out of the snow and falls over, "Yuudai? Are you okay?" He looks around, wondering why Yuudai wasn't at his house. Kira gets Yuudai inside his house and puts him on the couch. Kira starts up a fire in the fireplace to warm up Yuudai and looks to the side, blushing as he was stripping off Yuudai's clothes. He quickly goes upstairs to get a robe and goes back downstairs, covering Yuudai with both the robe and the blanket. Kira rubs the back of his head and slowly crawls ontop of Yuudai, laying on him to give him extra warmth.

Yuudai had been pushed to Kira's door by the snow. he could feel some touching him but he could not wake up. he was getting warmer Yuudai was smiling a bit even though he did not know where he was. Yuudai did wake up till later that day.

Kira cuddles up to Yuudai as he tries to keep the other warm, hoping Yuudai was comfortable enough with a bit of weight on him, even if he didn't weigh that much.

"what happened?" Yuudai asked opening his seeing Kira. "how did i get here K-kira" Yuudai asked trying to sit up but was to weak. his face was a bright red color. "i am so so sorry i ran off i did not want to hurt you also i was having a nose bleed you are so hot and i just don't want to start off on the wrong foot" Yuudai was ranting.

Kira tilts his head to the side, "you were in a snow pile at my front door." He tilts his head wth a smile, "everything is fine," he rubs the back of his head. Kira blinks a couple of times while blushing, "you.. you had a nosebleed before of me? Do.. you have feelings for me," he tilts his head to the side.

"i think i do i have never felt this way about any one so maybe i do i don't know" Yuudai said the sneezing a bit looking at Kira with his face red. "you have such a beautiful smile and you are so kind even though you don't know how i used to be i worse then i am right i used to fight people for no reason at all because i wanted to" Yuudai said looking down.

Kira tilts his head and laughs a little, "well... I am sure you would know how you feel." He gives Yuudai a tissue, blinking while blushing as he looks to the side, "well.. I am sure there was some kind of reason.. maybe you just got tired of people groping you."

"no when i was in high school i hit people for no reason" Yuudai said with a deep sigh. he was trying to look away from Kira now. "this is so unfair" he whispered to him self.

• Saga locked this topic