Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Kira looks at Yuudai and smiles a bit as he leans closer, kissing Yuudai's cheek. He pulls back a little while blushing and rests his head on Yuudai's chest.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"you dont care that i am not a good boy" Yuudai said his face was now as red as a tomato. he really thought that Kira would be mad at him for being so bad. Yuudai was actually happy about this because he knew Kira was different from the other men he had met.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kira shakes his head slowly, "of course not, your not that way with me. Everyone has a bit of a past, your just some bad boy," he laughs a little.

Yuudai looked down at Kira with a smile. "thanks Kira i am sorry i left" Yuudai said getting closer to him. he then left a gently kiss on the side of Kira's head.

"It's fine, but did you really leave because you had a nose bleed," Kira tilts his head to the side. He blushes a bit as he felt Yuudai kiss his head and smiles softly.

"yes and also so i would not do anything to you" yuudai said trying to be sweet but not go to far. "umm do you have work tomorrow probably not because of the snow huh?" Yuudai asked looking away from Kira.

Kira tilts his head, "do anything? What do you mean?" He looks out the window and shakes his head, "probably not, the snow is coming down pretty hard, how about you? Are you going to your job today?"

"i meant like touch you inappropriately" Yuudai said looking back at Kira."i got fired i have no job so no" Yuudai said putting his hand in Kira's hair. he then gently start rubbing the top of his head. taking pieces of his hair and rubbing the piece of hair.

Kira blinks and tilts his head, laughing a little, "I've already been groped front to back.. so it won't surprise me that much." He tilts his head, "did you get into a fight and lost your job? Maybe I can ask my boss if you can work with me," he smiles a bit. Kira watches Yuudai and blushes a bit as he watches the other touch his hair.

"yes thank you" Yuudai said still touch Kira's head. "i want to be gentle with you because no one has ever been gentle with me. i dont want to hurt you" yuudai trying not to cry in front of Kira. yuudai put his chin on Kira's head resting it there gently as he hugged Kira. he started to sob softly because he was for the first time scared and did not know what to do.

Kira smiles a bit and shakes his head, "don't worry about me so much, I will be fine." He felt as Yuudai was hugging him and perks his head a bit, listening to Yuudai cry and rub his back slowly, "don't cry.. everything is fine."

"i am not crying i have something in my eye" Yuudai lied he wanted to keep his reputation has a cold hearted man. he kissed the top of Kira's head. "i dont know why but i love this man he is so handsome and fun i dont know why" Yuudai thought to him self inside his head

Kira tilts his head and sighs a bit, "it's nothing to be embarrassed about," he pats Yuudai's head. He blushes a bit as he felt Yuudai kiss the top of his head, smiling a little and blinks a couple of times, "u-uh.. I can feel something hard poking me."

"ahh! umm that is nothing" Yuudai said jumping up but quickly fell to his knees. "i am sorry" Yuudai said looking guilty for his excitement.

Kira looks at Yuudai and laughs a little, "I get those to.. there nothing to feel embarrassed about," he rubs the back of his head. Kira reaches a bit and rubs Yuudai's erection a bit, "do.. you want me to help you?"

"umm o-only if you want to" Yuudai said feeling very strange he felt dizy and hot. "Kira what if i go to far" Yuudai said looking away a bit his whole face was bright shade of red. "i dont want you mad at me i mean later when you realize i am not all i am cracked up to be" Yuudai said slightly looking up at Kira.

Kira blushes as he looks at Yuudai while pouting and laughs a little, "I-It shouldn't just be up to me, it is your body that I would be touching." Kira shakes his head slowly, "don't get so nervous, I will let you know when it gets too far. W-Why don't you.. take off my shirt and take a bit of a sneak peek?"

"umm i mean i do want you to. okay" Yuudai said gently taking off Kira's shirt his eyes got wide as he did. truth be told he had never seen another person naked. "you can take off mine as well if you wanna"Yuudai said looking really shy he did not like his own chest.

Kira watches as Yuudai was taking off his shirt and blushes a bit. He watches as Yuudai reacted and laughs a little, nudging him slightly pouting, "n-no don't react like that, it's embarrassing," Kira's cheeks were bright red. Kira nods his head as he sits on Yuudai's stomach with his butt slightly pressing against Yuudai's crotch as he took off the other's shirt.

Yuudai was so red faced it was not funny. his chest was covered in scars from fighting when he was younger. "i know i am ugly now that you have seen my scars" Yuudai said looking down with a sad face.

Kira pouts a little and crosses his arms with a sigh, "your fine, don't worry about it so much," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Yuudai while blushing a bit, leaning his head down and kisses one off Yuudai's scars.

"really?" Yuudai said looking up at Kira then he kissed him on the mouth. he tried to get up a again falling back down. "oww" he said when he hit his knee.

Kira nods his head and then blinks, blushing as he kisses Yuudai. He watches Yuudai and sighs, smiling a bit, "you need to learn to be more careful," he hold onto Yuudai's hands and leads them to his lower back, "d..don't be so shy, go ahead and touch me to explore me."

Yuudai then put his hand on Kira's face touching his mouth and whole face. he had never been this nervous about anything before. "i will try to be more careful K-kira" Yuudai said moving hand onto his neck.

Kira looks at Yuudai while blushing as he felt the other touch his face. He was just as nervous as Yuudai because he didn't know how far this will get. He nods his head as he closes his eyes as he felt Yuudai touch his neck while he rubs his hands down Yuudai's chest.

• Saga locked this topic