Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuudai gently moved his hand on Kira's chest with a slight gasp it was so soft. "you dont want me to touch your private parts right because i wont do that if you dont want me to" Yuudai said with his hand on Kira's stomach. he super excited now he was so hard.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

Kira shivers a bit as he felt Yuudai touch his chest and slowly looks up at Yuudai, smiling a bit and shakes his head, "d...don't just stop there, you can explore more. I will tell you where I don't want to be touched," he starts unzipping his pants and lays back on the couch, pulling down his pants.

Yuudai looked shocked but touched his cock gently kinda stroking it with his hand. "i dont know if i can take this anymore i am so hard" Yuudai said his hair was up in a bun he took it down. he was now leaning back even though he had lots of scars he had nice muscles.

Kira looks at Yuudai while blushing a bit as he smiles a bit, rubbing his hand down Yuudai's chest. He lifts up his butt and takes off his underwear, spreading his legs a bit, "..m-make it nice and moist, I want to feel it go inside me."

Yuudai started to become confused. "umm is that a bit to far Kira? what do you mean?" Yuudai said blinking in wonder. he was fine with doing what ever Kira said but he was how ever very nervous and did not want to make this person mad at him."if your sure i will do what you want" Yuudai said looking at Kira's butt hole licking his lips.

Kira blushes a bit and tilts his head, "do you think so? Should we stop now," he watches Yuudai embarrassingly since he was more expose than Yuudai was. He shakes his head slowly, "o-only if you want to as well," he watches as Yuudai was looking down, blushing bright red when he realized what Yuudai was staring at and reaches down, starting to rub Yuudai's crotch, "g..go on touch it, don't just stare," he laughs a little.

Yuudai touched his but a bit. "umm i dont want to have sex with you unless you want to" Yuudai said trying not to stare he then took off his own pants. "i cant sit on my knees but if you want you can look at my bum" Yuudai said looking at him.

Kira shivers a little as he looks at Yuudai, smiling a bit and reaches, stroking Yuudai's cock slowly. He looks up at Yuudai and moans softly, feeling how hard the other was, "your sure getting hard," he smiles a bit and leans down slowly, licking the tip of Yuudai's cock softly.

Yuudai gasped a bit. "i really can not hold it anymore i am really horny" Yuudai said gently putting his finger in out of Kira's butt hole. "oh man oh man i want to but i did want you mad at me" Yuudai said biting his lip.

Kira starts sucking on Yuudai's cock and drools a little. He perks his head up as he felt Yuudai's fingers inside of his butt and moans a bit, drooling as goes back to sucking Yuudai's cock. After a couple of minutes of sucking Yuudai's cock, he turns around and spreads his butt, "g-go ahead, I want to feel you go inside of me."

"if your ready i will be gentle" Yuudai said grabbing his hips pulling Kira gently on to his cock. "i hope this does not hurt to much" Yuudai said as he put the tip inside.

Kira looks at Yuudai while nodding his head and blushes a bit as he felt himself get pulled closer to Yuudai. "Well.. the first time always hurts a little, but I will get use to it," he shivers a little, keeping his butt spread.

Yuudai pushed himself inside Kira with a soft push. "i will start humping now if you want" Yuudai said panting and trying so hard to be gentle. "i am sorry if i get a little over excited"yuudai said putting his head on Kira's back.

Kira perks his head up a bit and lets out a moan, holding onto the couch cushion. He nods his head, "y-yeah, go ahead, I want to feel you completely inside me, thrusting inside me." Kira shakes his head with a smile, "don't worry, I will be okay."

yuudai starts thumping him still trying to be gentle he was happy to be with anyone like this. Yuudai nuzzled the side of Kira's neck. "you know... this is the closest... i have ever been... to another person" Yuudai said some of his hair failing on to Kira's shoulder.

Kira arches his back a little and continue moaning, holding onto the couch cushion, shivering a bit when he felt Yuudai nuzzling up to his neck. Kira looks at Yuudai, blushing, "have you ever... gone this far with another person," he tilts his head slightly.

"no" he whispered softly into Kira's ear. Yuudai started going a bit faster just to test it. "i hope you like it" Yuudai said panting he was very hot and now was starting to sweat. "i am sorry if my scars are rough on your back" Yuudai said with a slight moan.

Kira blushes with a smile and then arches back, starting to moan a bit louder when Yuudai increase the thrusting speed, "y-yes it feels good, m-more." Kira looks at Yuudai and shakes his head with a smile, "no they are fine," he moves his hips slightly within Yuudai's thrusts.

Yuudai went a bit faster. he was getting very hot and sticky. "i think it is coming soon want me to go faster" Yuudai asked kissing the side of Kira's neck.

Kira looks at Yuudai while moaning a bit louder, leaning forward a bit as he could feel Yuudai's cock going in deeper. He nods his head, "y-yeah go faster, I want to feel your load fill me up," he trembles a little as he felt Yuudai's lips on his neck.

yuudai started going faster moaning harder he felt like he was going to pop soon. he went a bit faster his long hair was sticking to his body and Kira's also. "i am about to come" Yuudai said as he gasped hot sticky fluid plused into Kira. then he put his head on Kira with a sigh of relief.

Kira gasps a bit and looks at Yuudai, moaning louder. He shivers and arches his back a bit. Kira move his hips into Yuudai and gasps as he felt Yuudai cum inside him, panting heavily and closes his eyes, drooling a little.

Yuudai was panting heavily as he laid on Kira's shoulder. he kinda felt guilty again he felt he had hurt Kira with his violent thumping he was giving the other. "are you okay?" yuudai said with a huff.

Kira shivers while panting, resting his head on the couch as he looks up at Yuudai with a smile, nodding his head, "y..yeah I am alright, what about you?"

" i am okay now" Yuudai said kinda panting still. he was holding on to Kira. "i am so tired" yuudai said letting go so he could lean back blowing out air to cool off.

• Saga locked this topic