Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

he got sick right there. "i feel bad for doing this to you" Yuudai said after he wiped his mouth. "i never get this drunk i normally only have a bit but i was mad"Yuudai said trying to getting back up. he was about to pass out.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

Kira rubs down Yuudai's back to comfort him and shakes his head, "it is fine don't worry about it so much," he smiles a little. "You shouldn't over drink when your mad, it seems you had a pretty bad reaction to that. My house isn't too far from here so try to hold on okay," he starts walking a bit quickly down the side walk.

yuudai put his arms around Kira's neck so he could be more steady. "yeah you are right you pretty thing" Yuudai said helping you as much as he could but he could barley keep his eyes open anymore.

Kira looks at Yuudai and looks to the side while blushing as continues walking. Within a few minutes, Kira walks to the front door to his house and takes his key out of his pocket, unlocking the door and opens the door. He walk inside and closes the door with his foot.

Yuudai then passes out even though he did not mean to. he was mumbling how hot Kira is sorta nuzzling his nose into his neck. this was the first he had ever do anything like that. sadly his body was getting heavy because he was 6 foot even even though he only weighted 110 pounds.

Kira gasps and looks at Yuudai as he fell ontop of him, looking at the other and blushes a bit when he felt Yuudai's nose on his neck. Kira slightly shakes Yuudai, "h-hey you don't want to lay on the ground to you? What about the couch or something more comfortable?"

he could not hear him he was passed out so he just continued nuzzling his neck. he then fell asleep laying his head on Kira's chest. now mumbling how warm he was because he was cold before.

Kira pouts a little and squirms a bit since Yuudai was pretty heavy and wish he was a bit stronger so he can get out from under Yuudai. Kira rolls out from under Yuudai and stands up, grabbing Yuudai's arms and drags him to the living room since his room was upstairs.

Yuudai felt all this but was to knocked out to really care. he just let Kira do what ever he wanted. all though he wished he could wake up so he could walk for him self.

Kira pulls Yuudai onto the couch and pants softly, rubbing his forehead with a sigh. He looks at the clock and yawns, figuring he should get ready for bed. So he goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth and heads upstairs, getting a spare blanket and covers Yuudai. Kira goes back upstairs and dresses down to his underwear, going under the blanket and falls asleep.

yuudai did not sleep that long he woke up in the middle of the night still half drunk. he went upstairs into Kira's room crawling into his bed. Yuudai put his arm around him sliding the other one under Kira. he then laid down on his back. "so warm" Yuudai whispered falling asleep.

Kira was fast asleep and rubs his face against his pillow. He could hear footsteps coming towards his room but he was sleep sleeping. Feeling a sudden warmth against his body, Kira slowly opens his eyes and looks over his shoulder, blinking a couple times while blushing and then starts going back to sleep.

Yuudai slept all night which was weird. when it was morning he was no longer drunk so he jumped out of Kira's bed. "i am so so sorry"yuudai said thinking he had hurt Kira.

Kira turns on his back and stretches out his arms, tilting his head and shakes his head, "y-you didn't do anything so don't be so worried about it."

"are you sure how did i get in your bed then" Yuudai said confused so he got up fanning himself. "it is okay i did not do what i wanted to do" Yuudai accidentally said out loud.

Kira rubs the back of his head a little, "I guess you just wanted to be in a more comfortable spot to sleep but I couldn't carry you up the stairs." He tilts his head, "what are you talking about? What did you want to do," he tilts his head to the side confusingly.

Yuudai nervously giggled. "nothing" Yuudai said getting up with his mouth covered. "i should probaly go home" Yuudai said but his stomach started to growl.

Kira tilts his head to the side confusingly as he looks down, hearing Yuudai's stomach growl, "well.. before you go, you mind as well have breakfast," he gets his pants on and heads downstairs to the kitchen.

"umm i am so sorry about last night i could have some breakfast" Yuudai said following Kira down the stairs. "but after this i real have to go i feel like i burdened you enough last night so thanks" Yuudai said rubbing his arm a bit.

"But .. you didn't do anything, unless you mean getting drunk, it is fine though. It really is no big deal," Kira smiles. He nods his head, "what would you like for breakfast," he tilts his head to the side.

"yeah i mean getting drunk and going into your bed" Yuudai said rubbing the back of his head he then took his hair out of the pony it was in." umm well i will eat what ever you fix" Yuudai said trying to be kind. he was thinking a bit he sat down his long blondish white hair fell into his face.

"I-It really is no big deal," Kira glances to the side. He looks at Yuudai and nods his head slowly, taking out a few things for making breakfast, "well.. why don't you take a shower while you wait for me to finish making breakfast, the bathroom is right over there down the hall, you can't miss it," he starts cracking eggs into a bowl.

"i don't have any clean clothes i can wait for you" Yuudai said moving his hair out of his face. "thanks for last night though any one else would be mad at me" Yuudai said with a smile.

Kira tilts his head to the side, "why would they be mad at you? You didn't do anything and I didn't really notice that you were in my bed, maybe for split second or so but I just went back to sleep," he mixes the eggs with some salt and pepper.

"i have no idea"yuudai said trying to think about it. still he knew now he needed a new job because he had punched that guy at his other job.

• Saga locked this topic