Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Kira tilts his head, "what do you mean? You mean when we.. had sex?" He blushes a little and blinks as he looks at Yuudai, nodding his head with a soft smile. Kira looks at Yuudai, "so ... what should we do now that we are a couple?"

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

" yes i mean i can not believe you would even think about being my boyfriend after that because i felt i was to rough" Yuudai said then thought about it what where they going to do. "well first i will keep my job you help me get this new job then i will cuddle you and make sure you are having a great day even when your not" Yuudai said with a big smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kira tilts his head while blushing and shakes his head, "it always feels rough when it is the first time, I am fine though." He nods his head with a smile, "there is an opening at my job anyway, so it shouldn't be that hard." Kira looks at Yuudai while blushing, smiling, "w..what should we do now," he tilts his head.

"do you have work today? if so i can come with you to prove i will behave... i promise " Yuudai said looking down then up at Kira with a big smile. his stomach started to growl again even louder and it was now hurting him so he held his stomach in pain.

Kira nods his head, "yeah I got work pretty much every day." He rubs the back of his head as he looks at Yuudai, smiling softly. He blinks a bit as he watches Yuudai, "i-is everything okay? Do you need something to eat? Or medicine to help your stomach pain?"

"i am just hungry" Yuudai said holding his stomach even more. "i will be okay i just need food" Yuudai said.

Kira nods his head, "what would you like to eat?" He tilts his head and walks to the kitchen to see what he had.

"if you have eggs i would eat that" Yuudai said almost falling down in pain with hunger.

Kira looks at Yuudai and gets up, nodding his head, "okay I will be right back," he goes down the stairs. He figured just an egg wouldn't be enough to satisfy Yuudai's hunger so he made some toast too. Kira cracks a couple of eggs in frying pan and watches the toast. He places the toast on the plate and then places the fried egg on top, drizzling ketchup on top. Kira goes back to his room and gives a plate to Yuudai, "if you need more, let me know.. okay," he sits on the bed.

Yuudai quickly eat then looked satisfied. "thank you so much" Yuudai said with a big smile he then placed a kiss on Kira's mouth. "umm dont you have to get ready for work sweetness?" Yuudai asked.

Kira blinks as Yuudai ate it all in record time and laughs a little. He tilts his head, "well.. aren't you coming too," he looks at Yuudai confusingly.

"yes i am i can get ready very quick but i need to go home to get my clothes is that okay" Yuudai asked looking at Kira. he gave him a big smile then rubbed the top of his head.

Nodding his head, "yeah sure, you can go ahead and I will meet you in front of the store." Kira blinks and perks his head as he gets ready for work, "I forgot to ask.. but how are you with animals? I work at a pet store," he rubs the back of his head as he goes back to putting on his shoes.

"where is the store? and i am not really into animals but i am willing to give it a try" yuudai said then he waited for the answer.

"It is in town, it isn't that hard to find. Remember you saw me there when we first met?" Kira shakes his head, "well depending on the position, you might or might not have to deal with animals if you don't want too."

"okay thanks" Yuudai said going out the door to his house he unlocked his door going inside. he put on his clothes then grabbed a bag putting some stuff in it then ran out the door. he ran quickly to the shop looking around for Kira.

Kira nods his head as he heads out after Yuudai left. He walks to the pet store while playing a game on his phone. Kira continue walking until finally reaching the store as he notices Yuudai. He smiles and sneaks up at Yuudai, pouncing at him.

"ahh!" Yuudai said as with fright. "oh my gosh you scared me Kira" Yuudai said gently grabbing him and giving him a hug.

Kira laughs a little and sticks out his tongue as he blushes as he Yuudai hugged him and smiles, "I will let you punish me later at home." He blushes a little as he walks into the store.

"silly" Yuudai said going in the store with Kira. he heard dogs and cats also any other animal that was in there. "were do we go to sign up" Yuudai asked talking through his teeth.\

Kira walks into the store and rubs Yuudai's back, "it's okay, they are all very friendly. Try not to worry about it," he walks into the back room where the employees go and looks at his boss talking to another employee.

"Oh, hello Kira, who is this," the boss walks over. "Are you looking to work here," she holds a folder of empty application forms.

"yes i would like to work here i hope i do not mess this butt off" Yuudai said rubbing the back of his head going in the room slightly on in the door way.

The boss looks at Kira and then gives Yuudai a form, "can you fill this out first so we can get a better understanding on who you are," she gives Yuudai a pen.

Kira walks to the front of the store and goes to greet all the animals.

Yuudai filled out the papers then handed them to the lady. "i am so sorry i dont really like animals they always seem to hurt me" Yuudai said to her.

The boss looks over the form and looks at Yuudai, smiling a bit, "well.. all the animals here are well behaved. Just watch Kira and you will be able to do fine."

• Saga locked this topic