Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuudai came back. "come on" Yuudai said gently grabbing his hand." i am sorry i just wanted to take of it so you could relax" Yuudai said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

Kira blinks as Yuudai came up. He got up and nods his head, "I just want to go with you if you need support. Let's go."

when they got home Yuudai wrapped the boy in blanket. then got to cooking them a meal. "you just relax Kira i have this okay sweetness" Yuudai said starting on the food.

Kira looks at the boy and smiles, nodding his head, "alright, I will look after the boy while you make a meal," he turns on the heater to help the boy warm up.

He looked at them with a smile he looked less a afraid of them. he was still to sick to hold himself up or move but he was not scared. "thank" the boy said looking at them.

Kira looks at the boy, "do you have a cold? Want me to get you some medicine," he tilts his head to the side a bit.

the boy just blinked."yes peas" the boy said then he started to cough. "food is almost done" Yuudai said.

Kira nods his head as he walks to the bathroom to get some medicine. He comes back and give the boy the medicine.

the boy looked at them. "here is food" Yuudai said with a smile feeding him.

the boy nodded a bit.Yuudai finished feeding him. the boy was starting to feel better. "thank" the boy said said with a slight bow.

Kira nods his head and smiles, walking over to the kitchen and gets some juice. He gives the boy the glass, "so, what is your name?"

"mi" he said quickly as he drank the juice. he then looked down and began to fall asleep. Yuudai pulled the boy close to him holding the boy. "i am sorry" he whispered.

Kira looks at the boy and smiles a bit, "aw.. he is so tired." He looks at Yuudai, "lay him down on the couch so he can sleep."

"lets go in our bed quietly"yuudai said putting the boy down getting up slowly. he started toward the bed room waiting for Kira.

Yuudai then lays down looking at Kira. "come on my love" Yuudai said with a smile.

the boy was fast asleep not noticing till he had a night mare.

Yuudai started cuddling Kira. "i love you so much" Yuudai said then Mi ran in the room. "scared scared" Mi said with a frown. "what is wrong mi" Yuudai said and mi crawled into the bed.

Kira smiles, "I love you too." He looks up as Mi was in their room and watches him go into their bed, "aw.. did you have a nightmare?"

mi nodded and dove under the blankets between them. Yuudai put his arm around both of them. "is that better?" Yuudai asked looking at mi.

Mi curled up to Kira and said "mom". then he curled up to Yuudai and said "Dad". Yuudai looked shocked because he never thought anyone would call him dad.

Kira blinks and blushes a bit, looking at Yuudai with a pout, "well..I guess I am more feminine or something," he laughs a little.

"no i think you are sweeter" Yuudai said with a smile. Mi was asleep with a very happy face.

• Saga locked this topic