When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden blushes and presses his face against Hidan's chest, "n-no, not cute," he pouts and kisses Hidan. He holds onto Hidan and smiles a little, "I hope... Dimitri will be happy with a little sister or brother," he lowers his ears.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden smiles and nods his head, wagging his tail, "I am sure he will as well. It has to be pretty lonely to be the only child," he holds onto Hidan.

"Yeah I know how that feels, I was born as a only child too," Jayden lowers his ears with a sigh as he lets out another hiccup, blushing.

Jayden laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... maybe we should avoid having sex when in heat," he blushes a little.

"That is what I am thinking." he said shaking his head. "It was just really weird to do something like this you know." he said looking at him. "I never saw me the type to have kids."

Jayden laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... I didn't know I could give birth," he blushes a little as he looks at Hidan.

Jayden laughs a little and nods his head while blushing, "well... we are both pretty naughty when it comes to our heat," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Jayden cuddles Hidan while purring softly, "so did you enjoy the food I made," he looks at Hidan, wagging his tail.

Jayden smiles and wags his tail a little, kissing Hidan as well. He rubs his stomach and looks at Hidan, "I wonder why this one isn't as crazy as when Dimitri as in my stomach," he tilts his head a little.

"Well it could be the fact I don't have the baby bump yet," Jayden laughs a little. He rubs his stomach, "but... I do feel something in there. I know it's not food or anything like that."

Jayden looks at Hidan and nods his head, "yeah so.. even if this one is currently mellow, I am sure it won't last long," he sighs and laughs a little.

Jayden tilts his head, "well are you done studying today? Maybe we can go outside and get some fresh air," he wags his tail and kisses Hidan.

Jayden perks his ears up and pouts a little, "hey how was I disturbing you? I was sleeping," he slightly nudges Hidan and laughs a little.