When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden looks at Hidan and blushes a little, "... probably not have two kids," he laughs a little as he nuzzles against Hidan as he purrs.

Jayden laughs a little, "don't think your the only one, I don't know how to raise children either," he slightly pouts.

"Well once they grow up, I will get a job to as well... though I am a little nervous on the customers I will get," Jayden sighs a little.

Jayden perks his ears up and pouts a little as he nudges Hidan, "I-I know that. I don't want to sell out my body like that," he grumbles a little.

"I will kill anyone who wants to have you sell your body alright." he said looking at him then smiled. "Anyway its up to you on what you want to do next." he said smiling and looked at him

Jayden perks his ears up and lowers them, "but if you do something like that... I will be a single mom while your in prison," he pouts a little. He looks at Hidan and smiles, "well... I will see how I feel after I give birth the second baby," he smiles.

Jayden rubs his chin and smiles, "I know what I can do.. we should get me a chastity belt that only you can unlock, that way no one will be able to go into my pants but you," he wags his tail.

"Of course," Jayden blushes a little, "it will ... decrease the chances of me being violated as well and I will be able to not worry about going out in public without the fear of someone pinning me against the wall... and violate me," he nuzzles Hidan and purrs.

"and that is good because the only person I want to violate you and push you against the wall is me." He said

Dimitri started to Make some noise letting them know he wanted out the water had become cold

Jayden perks his ears up and blushes a little, laughing a little, "your so naughty." He flickers his ears, "Dimitri is either ready to get out or wants warm water." He gets up and walks to the bathroom, looking at Dimitri, "are you ready to get now little monkey," he smiles.

Jayden laughs a little as he picks up Dimitri, draining the tub. He then fills the tub with warm water and grabs the toy Dimitri wanted to play with. Once the tub was filled enough, he puts Dimitri in the tub again with his toy.

Dimitri smiled as he played with his bath toy in the tub he couldn't wait to play with his stuffed animal that was on the bed as well when he was having fun playing in the bathtub he started giggling and playing with the toy.

Jayden wags his tail a little and nuzzles Hidan a little, "I wonder how much longer Dimitri is staying in the tub. I know he wants to play with his new toy," he laughs a little.

"Let me know when Dimitri is ready to get out, I am just going to take a little nap," Jayden wags his tail as he slowly closes his eyes, falling asleep.