When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden holds onto the heating pad as he sleeps, whimpering softly in his sleep but smiles when Hidan nuzzles him.

Jayden pouts a little in his sleep and rests his head on Hidan's lap, continues sleeping.

Jayden nuzzles Hidan slightly as he sleeps, purring softly and swishes his tail side to side.

Jayden nuzzles against Hidan and smiles a little. He flickers his ears a little as he wakes up, "that little monkey sneaked out again huh," he laughs a little.

Jayden laughs a little, "I guess it's because I am a mom now, my ears seem more sensitive then they have been. He stretches with a yawn, rubbing his eyes as he looks down, seeing Dimitri and laughs a little, "such a sneaky little monkey."

Jayden laughs a little and then looks at Dimitri, poking his nose, "what are you doing you little monkey?"

Jayden smiles and rubs Dimitri's head, "aw he is so cute, he came all this way just so he can sleep with us," he laughs softly as he looks at Hidan.