When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden decides he will make over-roasted potatoes and some mixed vegetables. He went into the fridge to make sure they had tartar sauce and then gets two pots, filling one with water at a time and places both pots on the stove top, putting the mixed vegetables in one pot and the potatoes in the other.

"I can't wait to eat his cooking." He said to Dimitri. "He is one of the bests cooks ever so feel lucky that you have him as a mom or dad or whatever you want to call us." Hidan said smiling

Jayden lets the potatoes and vegetables cook. He then takes the potatoes out of the pot and grabs a cooking pan. Jayden cuts the potatoes into slices, putting the potatoes in the oven and cooks the potatoes more to get them crispy.

Jayden waits a few minutes to a hour for the food to be done cooking. He slightly rubs his stomach, taking a deep breath and perks his ears up as the timer went off. "Everything is ready," Jayden calls out to Hidan and wags his tail.

Jayden rubs the back of his head as he starts putting food on the plate and walks to the bedroom, placing the food on the bed and wags his tail, "I better get this same treatment when I am starting to form the baby bump," he laughs a little and sits down, starting to eat, "I should have made some mashed potatoes for Dimitri to try," he rubs the back of his head.

"he looks like he is out of it right now and that he could care less." He said smiling as he grabbed the plate of food that was made for him and then he started to eat it. "You never know I'm sure you'll be the exact same when you get the baby bump."

Jayden flickers his ears and laughs a little, "well I will feed him once I get some food in me," he smiles while he eats. "So your still going to make me work even once I start getting a baby bump," he laughs a little as he nudges Hidan and he continues eating.

Jayden lowers his ears, "okay... I will do as much as I can but I don't know how much I can handle" he rubs the back of his head.

Jayden smiles and wags his tail, "alright," he goes back to eating, "is everything good," he looks at Hidan, wagging his tail.

Jayden looks at Hidan and rubs the back of his head, "I am better, now that I have some food in me," he sticks his tongue out and wags his tail while he eats.

Jayden blushes and flickers his ears, "well... good cooking makes me happy," he smiles and wags his tail while he continues eating.

"O-Of course I know," Jayden blushes with a pout, smiling as he finishes up eating, letting out a hiccup and blushes softly.

Jayden blushes and shakes his head slowly as he rests his head on Hidan's chest, letting out another hiccup.