When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden smiles and rubs Dimitri's head, "don't worry, your toy will be here when your done," he walks into the bathroom. He leans down, turning on the tub and plugs up the tub, letting the tub fill up with water.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden perks his ears up, "hey... I can tolerate it," he pouts. He nods his head, "well I am sure Dimitri won't take too long so he can play with his toy," he laughs a little. Jayden looks at Hidan and nods his head, "yeah it was good," he wags his tail.

Jayden perks his ears up as he looks at Hidan, blushing a little and smiles, "you really think so," he tilts his head and wags his tail slightly.

Jayden perks his ears up and blushes with a smile, "oh, I have a pretty good idea," he smiles and wags his tail as he could hear Dimitri, smiling a little.

Jayden laughs a little and rubs his stomach, "I wonder what... our other little one will be like, I can't wait to meet them," he smiles, "and... I hope Dimitri and our new little one get along okay," he looks at Hidan.

Jayden laughs a little, "well there are two of us, so it's not like one will not get as much attention as the other one," he rubs the back of his head.

Jayden nods his head, "yeah I suppose that is true," he rests his head on Hidan and smiles a little, rubbing his stomach a little.