When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden nods his head and kisses Hidan while blushing with a pout. He laughs a little and nods his head, "well we can already tell Dimitri is a little dork when it comes to water," he smiles.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden nods his head, "yeah I knew that you dork," he pouts as he nudges Hidan, sticking out his tongue and laughs a little.

"You... are so naughty," Jayden flickers his ears while he pouts a little as he was still blushing.

Jayden laughs a little and wags his tail, "hey it's not my fault I like to tease you," he purrs and kisses Hidan.

Jayden perks his ears up while blushing, "your just as naughty as I am," he laughs a little.

Jayden tilts his head and laughs a little, "your acting like that is a bad thing," he flickers his ears.

Jayden laughs a little as he kisses Hidan, wagging his tail and rests his head on Hidan's chest.

"I love you too," he smiles a little. Jayden looks at Hidan and slowly nods his head, "yeah we probably should," he gets off the bed and heads to the bathroom, "hey little monkey, I know you don't want to but it's time to get out of the tub now. But you will get another one in no time," he smiles.

Jayden smiles, "aw don't be so sad," he rubs Dimitri's head and picks him up, grabbing a towel and dries off Dimitri.

Jayden takes Dimitri to the bedroom and places him on the bed, leaning down and blows raspberries on Dimiri's stomach.

Jayden smiles as he then puts on some clothes on Dimitri. He then walks back to the bathroom and gathers Dimitri's toys from the tub.

Jayden smiles a little as he rubs Dimitri's head, "aw my sleepy little monkey," he kisses the top of Dimitri's head.