When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden looks up at Hidan and blushes, "uh... they both came inside me and I forgot to take it out while I was showering..."

Jayden flickers his ears as he looks at Hidan and then looks to the side, "you didn't want to put your tail in.. so it's not like your going to help get cum out."

"I..am completely exhausted.. I can't think of anything sexual," Jayden lowers his ears as he puts the game into the system.

Jayden nods his head and then starts playing the game, reaching over and closes the case, lowering his ears since he saw the phone number in there.

Jayden perks his ears and sticks his tongue out while playing the game, "how much of this game do you know about?"

Jayden laughs a little and shakes his head, "that's all? I played the demo of the game when it was still in development."

"I might loose, but I am going to be one hell of a challenger." he said smiling as he fought long and hard but still lost. He laughed and smiled. "So close. That last move was a cheat I think." he said laughing

Jayden laughs a little and sticks his tongue out while wagging his tail, "that is what happens when you don't know about the game."