When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden smiles and wags his tail, laughing a little, "I even made a little one for Dimitri. I am not sure if he... will really eat it." He walks to the bathroom and watches Dimitri, smiling, "is the little monkey hungry," he laughs softly.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Hidan smiled and started to eat it as Jayden went into the bathroom and Dimitri smiled giggled and splashed him almost knowing it was time to get out even tho he didn't want to.

Jayden pouts a little, "you silly little monkey. You should try to eat something and then you can go back in the bath." He figured Dimitri would be a messy eater. hence why he would need another bath.

Jayden blushes and laughs a little as he lifts up his shirt, "I have something else for you to try so don't get full from milk," he rubs Dimitri's head and walks to the bedroom, sitting on the bed.

Dimitri giggled and the started to drink his mother's milk like he was hungry.

"You know I don't know if he should have solid foods just yet." he said thinking about it.

Jayden rubs Dimitri's head and looks at Hidan, tilting his head, pouting a little, "hey what are you saying? I can sometimes feel his little teeth on my nipple when he drinks.. besides, omelets don't really take much effort to eat so it's easy to eat."

"That is true I guess. Well you might want to pull him off to see if he wants any then let him finish drinking som of your milk because i am sure he will be thirsty after he eats it." he said.

Dimitri made some noises as he was drinking

"Yeah that is probably true," Jayden nods his head as he watches Dimitri as he drinks. He smiles a little and laughs softly as he makes his noises before slowly pulling him off his nipple and holds up a spoon with some omelet, "do you want to give this a try? It is very yummy," he rubs Dimitri's head.

Jayden smiles as he rubs Dimitri's head, "well I am not sure if you will know what this is at the moment, but this is a omelet. It is really good," he was glad Dimitri at least licked it.

Jayden looks at Dimitri and laughs a little, "looks like Hidan was right, your not ready to eat normal food yet," he rubs the back of his head as he brings Dimitri back to his chest.

"Well at least he gave it a try. I guess my milk is what he likes more," Jayden laughs a little.

Hidan smiled. "Yeah it still might be a little to early for him or maybe he just really doesn't like eggs. You never know we might need to try something different for him, tho I know you said you were going to let him play in the bath more after he ate."

Dimitri sucked the milk till he was full then looked cutely at Jayden as he pulled back

"Hm... I suppose but he didn't make any face when he tried the egg. Or.. maybe he did a little one," Jayden laughs a little. "Hm...," he peels off the cheese and takes some bacon out of the omelet, picking off the pieces of egg. "What about this Dimitri," he watches as he pulled away and rubs his head a little.

Dimitri sniffed the stuff that was in front of him and licked it and then started with the cheese and ate it he tried to eat the bacon, but was having issue. He looked at Jayden not sure how to eat it.

Jayden perks his ears a little, "oh right, bacon might be a little hard to chew for you." He pre chews the bacon for Dimitri and gives him the bacon the second time.

Jayden smiles and laughs a little as he looks at Hidan, "looks like he likes cheese and bacon," he rubs Dimitri's head.

"Well he is our kid is our kid after all and we love those two things as well." he said smiling and finished eating his food.

By the time he was done he has cheese all over his face

Jayden laughs a little and nods his head with a smile. He looks at Dimitri's face and pokes his nose, "messy little monkey," he kisses the top of Dimitri's head.

Hidan smiled. "He might had been more messy than normal because you said he could take another bath if he gets messy." he said laughing.

Dimitri almost pouted at that because his dad knew him and he was just a baby.

Jayden laughs a little and rubs Dimitri's head, "do you want a little more milk after eating the cheese and bacon," he rubs Dimitri's ears.