When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Dimitri fussed more until Jayden cam out and picked him up and giggled when it tickled his stomach and smiled and laughed more when he was playing with the water and laughing as he did so. Dimitro was happy with the water

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden watches the tub fill up with water, watching Dimitri with a smile. Once it was about half way full, he stops the water and stands up straight, rubbing Dimitri's head, "you have.... like a water radar. You can tell when the water is on," he laughs softly as he walks into the other room to get some clothes on.

Dimitri stuck his tongue out at Jayden and started to play in the water splashing and laughing all he could he loved the water and couldn't get enough of it he wondered when he was going to get into the bath the next time, but he was to tired to fuss over it. When he heard the water he wanted to play in it.

Jayden looks over at Hidan as he was getting dressed and laughs a little, "Dimitri is such a silly little monkey," he looks in the bathroom, hearing Dimitri as he was playing in the tub.

Dimitri played in the tub and slashed more and more water out of the tub and laughed as he did so he was having so much fun and wanted to have as much fun as he could in the tub

Jayden could see the water splashing out of the tub and laughs a little as he looks at Hidan, rubbing the back of his head, "so are you hungry? Do you want me to make something?"

"Yeah I would love some food if you are feeling up to making it. If not I can order for something to be delivered." he said smiling at Jayden as he heard Dimitri having fun..

"Well I guess it depends what your in the mood for," Jayden looks at Hidan and nuzzles him, softly purring and slightly rubs his stomach a little.

Jayden tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears and rubs the back of his head, "I don't really care... as long as its edible," he laughs a little.

Jayden blinks a little as he laughs a little, "gees... he is really enjoying the bath today," he rubs the back of his head as he thinks what he wanted to have, "hm... well how about I first see what we have and then we can do take out if there isn't anything to your liking or you don't want me to work."

"Alright and he always loves his bath you know that he gets upset when he doesn't get a bath and I think he had been tired. I'll watched the kid when you go see about food."

Jayden laughs a little, "I could hear him when I was washing myself just a while ago. I heard him getting all sad because he wasn't in the bath." He nods his head and then walks to the kitchen. Jayden opens the fridge to see what was in there.

He smiled. "Yeah I couldn't really do anything about it either. I know you need your shower time alone you know." he said smiling and closed his eyes and listened to Dimitri play in the bath

Jayden blushes a little, "yeah since I needed to get myself cleaned out as well," he rubs the back of his head as he looks in the fridge while he thinks on what to make. "Hm... how about something breakfast related? That is pretty easy."

"Yeah I am cool with that." he said as he smiled hearing Dimitri do his happy screams and splashing the water. Hidan couldn't help it Dimitri was so cute and even more cuter when he played in the water and did his happy scream.

"So what would you like," Jayden tilts his head and perks his ears, flickering his ears and smiles as he could hear Dimitri from the kitchen, laughing a little.

Jayden laughs a little and nods his head, "alright, I will make sure whatever I make, bacon will be there," he could hear Dimitri and laughs softly, looking at his stomach and rubs it, wondering what their next child would be like as he gets out the cheese, some eggs, and bacon from the fridge.

Hidan thought about what was going to happen with all of the kids he didn't want the second one, but the thought of it was growing on him he wondered if it would be a boy or a girl as he heard Dimitri giggle and laugh

Jayden was working on making a couple of omelets for him and Hidan. He figured he would make a small one for Dimitri and see if he would attempt to eat it.

Hidan closed his eyes and waited for his food smiling at him hearing Dimitri smiling and waited not sure what they were going to eat, but it smelled really good what ever it was.

After a few minutes, Jayden finishes the omelets and walks to the bedroom with the plates, giving one to Hidan and wags his tail.

"Looks good you might want to take Dimitri out of the bath even if he doesn't want it." He said smiling and looking at the food as he took it and started to eat it.