When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden holds onto Dimitri's head softly and has his back slightly arched, biting his bottom lip as he looks at Hidan, softly moaning.

Hidan smiled he knew that Jayden was trying hard not to moan and he wanted to make it hell for him. Hidan moved some more and started to rub Jayden's member.

Dimitri sucked Jayden nipple wanting all the milk he could get he was really hungry and showed no signs of stopping.

Jayden perks his ears up and looks down, watching Hidan stroking as well. He holds onto Dimitri's head, softly rubbing his head as he softly moans. He looks at Hidan and pouts a little, reaches down with his free hand and plays with Hidan's sac while he moves his hips into Hidan.

Hidan covered up a moan by putting his head into Jayden's shoulder and thrusted even harder onto his sweet spot trying to get him to gasp and moaned as he rubbed more.

Dimitri sucked harder to try to get even more milk out of his mom.

Jayden lets out a squeak and softly gasps, pressing his face back on the pillow to bite the pillow, rubbing Dimitri's head and watches him drink his milk, "H-Hidan I don't know how much longer I can last," he slightly pouts while looking at Hidan.

Jayden looks at Hidan and pouts a little, "y-your so mean," he blushes a little and raises his head a bit, moaning softly while he looks down at Dimitri, smiling a little since he was making cute sounds while he drinks.

Hidan smiled and move then whispered. "How does it feel to be taken and milk being sucked at the same time?" He whispered as he thrusted harder and started to rub Jaydens member more

Jayden looks at Hidan while he blushes a little, slowly lowered his head, "i-it's so much for my body to handle," he squeaks and moans softly, biting his finger and tries not to get too loud, wrapping his tail around Hidan's wrist.

"Awww you know you like your body doing this." He whispered. "Your tail is even wrapping around me wanting more." he whispered as he thrusted.

Dimitri cooed as he was drinking he looked up to Jayen's face wondering what was going on

Jayden blushes and wiggles his hips a bit to tease Hidan while he purrs. "H-How can I not, it feels so good to feel you dominating me," he purrs and looks down at Dimitri, smiling as he rubs Dimitri's head, "are you enjoying your milk you cute little monkey?"

"You know what I am about to cum." he whispered into Jayden's ear as he thrusted more and harder before finally releasing inside of him.

Dimitri was finally full and pulled back with a trail of milk going down his chin. Dimitri burped and giggled

Jayden blushes as he looks at Hidan, squeaks as he places his hand on his cock tip, shivering when feeling Hidan cuming inside him, cuming as well. He laughs a little and kisses Dimitri's head, "n-nice and full now monkey," he smiles.

Jayden kisses Hidan and looks at him while swishing his tail side to side, "it was good... but you have a devilish side to you," he laughs a little as he pants heavily, "now I should be able to sleep no problem," he looks down at Dimitri with a smile, rubbing his head.

Jayden perks his ears up and looks to the side while blushing, "I-I felt like I was going to lose my mind from so much action. What made things worst is that... I couldn't moan," he pouts and then kisses Hidan.

"He is way to young to understand what we were doing you perv," Jayden pouts a little and pokes Hidan's nose with a soft grumble.

"B-Because I didn't want him to know what we were doing," Jayden blushes a little and flickers his ears a little. He looks at Hidan while he pouts, "well.. what happens if I liked being taken advantage of," he laughs a little.

"Then I will do it again, you said he was a baby and wouldn't understand so why hide it?" he said smiling teasing Jayden at this point just because it was fun.

Jayden perks his ears up while looking at Hidan and blushes, "your so naughty," he flickers his ears. He tilts his head, "well... I don't want him to be asking weird questions when he grows up," he looks to the side while he pouts.

"Most babies don't remember stuff like this." he said smiling and kissed him. "So why worry about it you know. We could deal with it if it comes out latter in life." he said