When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden looks at Hidan while blushing, "it was just enough that he was able to see some of my facial expressions. I didn't want him to hear me as well," he pouts and nudges Hidan. He slowly nods his head and then smiles, "oh? Are you trying to tell me you wanted to hear me moan," he pokes Hidan's nose.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Maybe I did want to hear you moan. I love your moan its so cute." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head. "I am sure he won't remember any of this." he said

Jayden looks at Hidan while blushing and laughs a little, "can't resist hearing my moans," he nuzzles against Hidan. He shrugs his shoulders, "I guess I just didn't want to risk it," he laughs a little. He looks at Dimitri and smiles, "I am surprise he hasn't mention anything about swimming in the tub yet," he rubs Dimitri's head.

Jayden laughs a little, "he wore himself out by drinking my milk like a crazy baby monkey that he is," he rests his head on Hidan while blushing, "it was... really hard to control myself though, with you pounding your way at me and him sucking milk, I felt like I was going to go crazy."

"And some how you know you liked it." He said smiling and looked at him then kissed Jayden's cheek and looked at him. "You know if we can I would love to do that again to you." he whispered in the other's ear and kissed just below the ear.

Jayden looks at Hidan while blushing and slowly nods his head, "y-yes I did like it," he swishes his tail side to side and purrs as Hidan kisses his cheek. He perks his ears up and looks at Hidan, "so naughty," he blushes and pouts a little, flickering his ear when feeling Hidan kiss near his ear and rests his head on Hidan's chest while purring.

"Yeah I am naughty, but so are you my little kitty cat." he said petting Jayden and smiling as he did so. "We are both naughty. Makes me wonder how or kids are going to grow up to be like." he said

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little, "don't need to tell me twice. I already know I am naughty," he sticks his tongue out a little. Jayden rubs the back of his head, "well... Dimitri will probably grow up completely obsess with water, that is something we are certain of," he laughs softly.

"Yeah he seems like it right. I think he is to tired to care about the water, but I have a feeling that he would sleep in the water if he could." he said smiling and looked at there son then shook his head. "Who would of thought a Neko who loves water." he said

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little, shaking his head, "I don't think sleeping in the water is a really good idea, even if you like water," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Dimitri and then Hidan, laughing a little, "well, I am sure he isn't the only neko that likes water," he rubs the back of his head.

"I don't think it is either, but I think he might still try to do it you know." he said shaking his head unsure of what was going to go on after Dimitri was growing up.

Jayden laughs a little, "and that is why he is a silly monkey," he sticks his tongue out a little and then licks Hidan's cheek.

Jayden laughs a little and nods his head as he looks at Hidan, looking at the window and stretches, "would you ... like for me to help you to study so you can get a job," he wags his tail.

"I would love for you to help me study when you get a chance." he said smiling and kissed him. "I'll start tomorrow when I am more than better alright." he whispered

Jayden wags his tail, "as long as I can help you, I don't mind helping you when you need it," he kisses Hidan. He nods his head, "alright, I will let you rest up first," he nuzzles Hidan.

Jayden blushes and nods his head as he gets off the bed, "oh, you probably worked up the thirst," he laughs a little as he walks to the kitchen to get some water for Hidan.

Jayden nods his head and smiles, "my heat subsided since I am pregnant now so we don't have to worry but I will still clean myself out, got to stay nice and clean for you," he sticks his tongue out a little. He comes back into the bedroom and gives Hidan some water, "do you think I should bring Dimitri with me or after my shower," he laughs a little.

"Yeah I know you are still prego, but you don't want me to dry inside of you." he said smiling and kissed him then blew him a kiss. He took the water and started to drink it. "Maybe after you don't really don't want him in there when you are cleaning yourself out."

Jayden sticks his tongue out, "hey... I know how to clean myself," he pouts a little while he blushes. He kisses Hidan and wags his tail, watching Hidan drink his water and nods his head blushing as he walks to the bathroom, turning on the shower and gets in the tub, washing his body and starts washing inside himself.

Hidan smiled as he watched Jayden go into the bathroom then he shook his head wondering if Dimitri was going to wake up.

Dimitri heard the shower and woke up and cried a little wanting to play in the water

Jayden watches the cum go down the drain and blushes a little, softly panting. Feeling a lot cleaner inside, he finishes up cleaning himself off, washing his hair and finishing up his body. He perks his ears up as he heard little cries and laughs a little, "oh Dimitri, such a little water addict," he smiles as he gets out of the tub and washes around the plug to get the cum to go down the drain blushing and then plugs the drain. Jayden wraps the towel around his waist and walks to the bedroom, looking at Dimitri, "your such a silly baby," he picks him up and laughs a little. Jayden tickles Dimitri's belly and takes him to the bathroom, sitting him down in the tub so he can watch the tub fill with water.