When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

"Yeah I an glad that you are happy about that you know." he said smiling and looked at him and the baby. "Tho who know with this kid I love him but he is a wild card." he said smiling. "You are still cute when you pout as a cat."

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Do you think Dimitri got his randomness from me? I mean.. your not really that random," Jayden laughs a little and sticks his tongue out. He perks up his ears and blushes a little, pawing at Hidan's nose.

"Hm.. are you sure about that," Jayden looks at Hidan as he flickers his ears and pokes Hidan's nose, laughing a little.

Jayden perks his ears up and blushes a little, "well.. I guess your more sensitive when your in heat," he licks Hidan's cheek.

Jayden looks at Hidan and pouts a little, "and you act more human than a cat," he sticks his tongue out. He looks at Dimitri as he gets off the bed, "I guess I should check his diaper and feed him," he takes a diaper from the bag he brought and takes off Dimitri's diaper, wipes him and then puts a fresh diaper on him.

"As much fun as it is to watch you change him in your cat form. It might help to do it in your human form tho i could be wrong." he said smiling at him. "Oh and unless he is going to get milk out of you know what you need to change back to human form." he said smiling as he teased Jayden

Jayden tilts his head to the side and sighs a little, shaking his head, "what are you... effected by the drugs they give you to feel better? I am already in my human form. It would have been impossible to suck your yummy cock in my cat form," he laughs a little. "I think you should get some sleep, your obviously delirious."

"But right now you are in your kitty form." Hidan said giggling. "You changed back after eating me all up.See your still in kitty form now." Hidan said and started to giggle his vision started to get blurry. Moving his hand to his head he said "Maybe I do need more sleep." he said closing his eyes

"Yeah I would get your sleep you goof ball," Jayden laughs a little as he holds Dimitri to his chest so he can drink some milk.

Jayden looks at Dimitri and laughs a little, rubbing his back, "such a cute little monkey," he lays down on the bed, rubbing Dimitri's head.

Jayden smiles as he listens to Dimitri purr and then blinks a little as he saw Dimitri tugging on his nipple, "h-hey are you trying to get more milk," he covers his mouth a bit while looking at Hidan, closing his eyes to try to stay calm.

Jayden shivers a little and rubs Dimitri's head, "h-hey be easy with those," he pouts a little as he looks at Hidan, nudging him with his head a little.