When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden comes out from the shower room and looks at the little bulge under the blanket. He places the tub down and then pulls Dimitri out from under the blanket, "here's the little monkey," he laughs a little.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Hey be a good boy," Jayden pokes Dimitri's nose and then takes off his clothes, holding him and carries Dimitri to the tub. "Look I was able to get you a tub. I made sure the water is a nice temperature," he places Dimitri into the tub.

Dimitri giggled and started to splash around in the water just as happy as he could be.

Hiden went to sleep again he was so tired. He was thinking of of the medicine's they were giving him was a sleeping medication

Jayden looks at the remaining water in the tub and sighs, pouting, "now I got to fill up the water more you little monkey cat," he laughs a little.

Jayden pouts a little, "your such a hyper little monkey," he laughs a little. He perks his ears up, "wait a minute... I just went back to the house to get stuff for Dimitri.. but I didn't get a change of clothes if I was going to get splashed like this. Is Dimitri trying to make me go back to the house? It's ... just water so it should dry pretty quickly. I can always go in my cat form and hang my clothes outside until they dry," he sighs with a relief, glad he didn't have to go back on the taxi as he washes Dimitri.

Dimitri giggled and yawned and soon tired himself out playing and splashing and started to fall asleep in the bath tub

Hidan awoke and looked around the room he coughed a little and there was a lot of pain there.

"Hey don't fall asleep in the tub little monkey," Jayden picks up Dimitri and wraps him up in a blanket, drying him off.

Jayden watched as Dimitri fell asleep with his tongue out and laughs a little, rubbing Dimitri's head and places Dimitri on the bed next to Hidan, putting his clothes on.

Jayden covers Dimitri with the blanket and looks at Hidan, pouting a little as he turns into his cat form, shaking himself off but getting Hidan wet, "sucks to be you," he sticks his tongue out and licks his paw.

Hidan laughed a little and the coughed. "Damnit that hurt." He whispered and watched Jayden lick himself. Hidan laid back and closed his eyes. "I don't know how long I will be in here." He whispered

Jayden looks at Hidan and lowers his ears, "well, I am sure you won't be here for too much longer once they finish looking into it," he stretches on the bed.

"Well yeah, that's only because you need time to recover goof ball," Jayden pouts a little and then hides under the blanket when someone came to give Hidan something to eat and drink.