My son

MRiceball

“More like her body parts matched a men’s sometimes” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked down clearly feeling quite awkward with the confession. “I never really got around to asking about some questions.”

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Not that I ever saw......but like I told you I like to be the bottom for her so maybe it wasn't a fake. She still had her breast but she liked the lights out unless I wasn't facing her. Sorry, I know that's more then you want to hear but maybe," he sighed. "Questions for me or someone else?"

“More over questions for myself...” Yukie admitted as he sipped his drink thinking over his next question. “Would we ever be a thing...like a couple or was our little fun a one time thing?” Yukie asked relaxing just a little as he played with his phone with one hand lookingnthrough it as if searching for something.

Kenta frowned and looked around. "We shouldn't talk about that here, we can be over heard," he said softly hoping Yukie understood that he wasn't saying no but thinking this should discussed in a more private place like their house. He did enjoy the blow job Yukie had given him but could there really be something? Or would it ruin their family.

“Okay” Yukie replied understanding as he looked at Kenta “So For now...I’ll do online school it will be easier on both of us and quicker to finish” Yukie whispered as he slid over his phone with some sexy outfits on it. “Though I’ll need a new set of sweats to wear~” he replied the laungerie quite sexy.

Kenta looked over and swallowed then his face turned red and pointed at one of then. "You mom got me that you, you might be able to fix it," he said softly, a bit embarrassed to be admitting some of the things he did for his wife. He stood when the order was called out and petted Yukie's head before going to get it. "I got a medium fry in case you changed your mind about being hungry."

“Thank you” Yukie replied already ordering afew things to be sent home as he sipped his drink and waited for his father to come back keeping his head low so he didn’t cause any attention or problems for anyone. He watched around seeing all of the people wander eat their food and socialize. Some sat alone others where on dates, and some looked like sex workers.

"Are you okay?" Kenta asked softly as he settled in and looked at his son. "I know we haven't gone out to eat a lot but when did you start getting nervous in crowds?" he asked softly, wanting to take care of his son.

“After mom passed I quit taking all of my medications...I guess some where for sleeping and anxiety” Yukie admitted as he took his fries and ate afew somewhat mulling over the meal. “ the worst is the voices... sometimes they make me feel crazy and I end up doing stupid things...sometimes I wake up where I didn’t fall asleep” Yukie added as he sipped his drink. “I don’t want you to worry though...I have a system and I have it under control”

"It doesn't sound like you have it under control. How about we find you a doctor who wants to help you not experiment on you like those other doctors? Though putting alarms on your door and windows sounds like a good idea as well."

“I have episodes but I keep it well under control...though I won’t fight you if you want me to see a doctor I have to think about your safety too.” Yukie admitted with a soft smile.

Kenta frowned but nodded. "You worry about my safety and I'll look after yours okay?" he said with a small smile before be started to eat his food. "Did you change your mind about wanting anything else?" he offered.

“I’m fine with just fries i try to limit junk food” Yukie admitted as he smiled a little and seemed to relax a lot more. “So, as for this weekend I want to be out looking for a nice part time job so I don’t have to live off you while I do collage after I finish my online school” Yukie added trying to be more responsible and independent.

"Sorry I just really didn't want to cook tonight," Kenta said softly then frowned. "It's not going to be like the 'job' I found you doing?" he asked softly. "You don't have to worry about it. I'm sure it would be easier to focus on your school work when you're not having to worry about a job."

“I can find a normal job...it will only be for a little while Besides don’t you want me to be more normal and independent?” Yukie asked with a frown as he finished his fries and drink the boy just waiting on his father.

"I do but I don't want you to have trouble with school," he explained. "I mean it was hard for me and your mother getting through school and working, then if was school, working, along with baby. What I'm saying is, if you're in school then I will help support you, more then your grandparents did."

“...didn’t know I had grandparents” Yukie admitted as he looked at Kenta and chuckled. “My schooling is paid for in the collage sense so long as I get perfect online grades” he added before getting up. “Finish eating and I’ll get us ice cream”

"They aren't really worth knowing," Kenta huffed. "My parents are worthless and your mother's parents disowned her when she refused to abort you. Some worthless nonsense they neither of us agreed on," he huffed. "If you think it will work then okay."

“Well eventually I want to meet them” Yukie replied as he left coming back twenty minutes later with the ice cream a nice sized hickey on his neck slightly hidden under his sweater as he sat down and ate quietly clearly a little flustered.

Kenta frowned as he ignored the ice cream and reached up to pull the collar aside. "What happen?" he asked, his tone saying he wouldn't take a no for answer. He didn't like someone doing things with his son, the last bit of his wife still alive.

“...remeber how I told you sometimes I forget where I am and what I’m doing...well sometimes it happens and I find myself with a man I don’t know. Sometimes I wake up in a bed I didn’t sleep in or in clothes I don’t remeber putting on...I wandered off with a strange man and I snapped out of it before we went any further” he mumbled not liking to admit this problem that had kinda made school hard for him since a part of his personality would take over unknowing to himself that he had different personalities he assumed he just forgo the things every now and then.

Kenta frowned as he let go and took a deep breath. "Maybe it's stress? Or something else. Maybe the medical has done something else," he said with concern. Yukie was is son and he would do everything to make his life better. Happier. "Do you want to go see a different doctor about it? It could be something else and those current doctors just want to use you like a test rabbit."

“If you can find a good doctor I won’t fight you on a checkup” Yukie admitted as he ate his icecream and fixed his collar hiding all of the marks.

"Well then I will try to get you one you like but you can refuse to meet them, that's cheating," he said with a small smirk. "I think I can get you to come along. All I have to do is give you the right reward," he chuckled softly and started to eat his ice cream.

“So this means where an item now?” Yukie asked with a smirk a brow raised in amusement. He ate his treat his mind somewhat switching back and forth between personalities as he watched afew men leave and seemed to be quite destructed.