My son

MRiceball

Kenta held him close all night till he woke to the sound of his alarm going off in the next room. He groaned softly then carefully got out of bed so he wouldn't wake Yukie. He left the room and turned off the phone then tried to call in and get the day off so he could look after his son.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Yukie just got up and went to the bathroom vomiting up the drugs and booze as he rinsed his mouth out and went to bed popping afew more pills from his hidden stash.

Kenta arrived in the room after Yu took his pills with a glass of orange juice and wash cloth. He set the glass down before he started to gently wipe his son's face clean of sweat and vomit. "If your still have a temperature and if it goes up I'm calling for help."

"I'll be fine" yu replied as he blushed a little and accepted the juice drinking it and relaxing his body just letting the drugs take affect everything all warm and fuzzy. Yu defiantly needing to get more from his dealer.

Kenta frowned as he watched his son and worried about him being sick. "Yu, do you have any idea what has been making you sick? You weren't this bad off before.

"I'm not sick I'm fine just stress from exams and getting ready for collage" Yukie replied as he looked at his dad and sat up, "you don't have to watch me so close...I'm not going to off myself again" he mumbled having had afew failed attempts at his own ending as he sighed and looked away...I have a doctors appointment later, they want to test a new drug for my body to try and keep it from regenerating in the event I do want to leave this world" Yukie admitted as he frowned hating his body mutating when he was twelve the strange gene devolping and in a way not killing him but any time his body was damaged it would self heal and regrow whatever had died hence the medical visits with his mother so often, of course he wouldn't tell his father the full extent but it's not like mom hid his medical records before she died.

Kenta frowned then slapped his son's face hard. "Apparently I do since you can't keep your damn lies straight. Or did you fucking forget that you told me last night you got expelled. Is the doctor appointment a lie as well? Well guess what? Your ass in on lock down. You're not going anywhere without me. I was going to use my vacation time to do something nice but I guess it's this or I find a place to lock you in up or something!"

"Go ahead lock me up" Yukie spat glaring at his father as he threw the drink back at him and then a pillow. "I got expelled for fighting on the grounds of not wanting to be raped by my boyfriend!" He added pissed as hell now. "And for the doctors appointment it isn't a lie,...." he mumbled his red cheek already quickly clearing away.

Kenta let Yukie have his fit, the boy always seemed to have a temper. "And why wasn't I called? eighteen or not they would have still called me and I know my son would have the damn brains to call the cops on a guy trying to rape him. Now cut the BS Yu! I want to know what the hell is going on with you. I'm sorry I haven't been a good dad since you're mom died, I was too wrapped up in my own shit."

"Forget it, it's not like you would believe me...the cops didn't" Yukie mumbled as he went to go shower locking his father out his feelings truely hurt.

"Of course I would have believed you! I would have had your back through the whole thing why do you think I wouldn't? Whenever you've let me know you needed me I've been there for you. But I can't if you don't tell me when things are going on."

"....I'd rather be homeschooled then go back" Yukie mumbled unlocking the door but soaking in the bath a washcloth blacking out the light to his eyes.

Kenta groaned and headed to his office and made a few calls and got his son set up as home school. It wasn't going to be easy, Yu would have to do a lot of work, no goofing off all the time for his son.

Once done he went to the bathroom, knock and walked. "Guess what, you got what you want. Home school, you now this isn't going to be a walk in the park right?"

"Yeah I know" Yukie replied unlocking the door as he sighed and relaxed a little his body tired and sore from just working to keep it healthy and getting rid of the dead organs.

Kenta tried not to look at his son's body too much. "What time is your appointment? I'll drive you," he said calmly. If he was lucky then Yukie would get tired early and he could slip out of the house.

"Noon, not suppose to eat before I go but drinking liquids is fine" Yukie replied as he looked at his dad and sighed..."I'm sorry for being difficult...you didn't ask for it"

"Okay, are you only able to drink water? Or can I make you a smoothie?" he asked softly.He frowned then walked over to his son and kissed the top of Yu's head. "It's okay, you're going through things I just wish I knew what they were so I could try to help more," he explained before leaving the bathroom.

"Just juice and water" Yukie replied as he sighed..."I told you what happened...I hate the doctors...it sucks, and the guy I loved and trusted...he..." Yukie replied not able to say it as he hid back under his bubbles.

"You told me only a little, not every thing," he sighed. "I hope you'll tell me everything some day," he said softly and left Yukie alone with wash himself.

Kenta check to see if they had juice then check to see what he could fix for dinner if Yukie was allowed to eat after. He wished he knew what was really going on with his son but the boy was a secretive at his mother had been.

Kenta went to check on Yukie after a time then frowned as he found him asleep in the tub and did his best to lift him out of the tub so he wouldn't drown in the bath. "Damn it kid are you trying to kill yourself?" he asked softly not expecting an answer.

"You can still slip under the water and drown," Kenta sighed as he sat on the edge of the tub and cradled Yu in his arms. "I'd die without you Yu-chan."