My son

MRiceball

“...I can have children I have been able to since I turned twelve...” he admitted putting his words carefully so as not to cause confusion. “Along with that I went through a lot of other issues...I can also change how I look sometimes to match how mom use to look...it scared the doctors so they started doing tests and somewhat started studying me, my last blood test with mum when she was alive it showed my dna was off and mutated they had only seen it before in a rare plant, often the plant would regenerate if harmed or cut and would be able to adjust and change to fit into its surroundings to survive better.” Yukie explained as he looked at Kenta. “She told me she had the plant growing in the back yard and thought of it as a weed since it was so invasive. Somehow it got into her system when she was pregnant with me I’m assuming it would have been through the poison thorns...I’m not the only one who mutated in the womb there have been other studies but the plant has mostly been eradicated from where humans live since they kept removing it.”

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Most men can reproduce son, how do you think you were conceived?" Kenta said. "Are you telling me your mother would let them cut you up and hurt you so they could study you like some weird bug?" Kenta asked angrily. He remembered the weird plant and that he had told her to just leave it alone because he was worried she'd get heat stroke and pass out in the yard when he was at work.

“They where nicer to the bugs” Yukie mumbled as he blushed super surprised that his father gave such a response as he looked away...”I meant like woman do” he mumbled embarrassed as his cheeks turned pink.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh, well that's...odd. Is that even safe for you?" he asked in a worried tone. How would Yukie give birth without the proper parts to give birth. "Well that's one way of be coming a grandfather." He was trying hard not to freak out on his son.

“It’s safe I assume and it’s basically like my body has the woman’s birthing part if I ever do decide to have kids but I’m safe and it can only happen when I’m in heat...so don’t worry” Yukie replied kissing his fathers hand gently as he smiled a little. “Now then...for dinner I’d like fast food something greasy” he added trying to change the subject to make it less awkward for them.

"Five Guys Burgers and Fries?" Kenta asked with a smile as he started the car. He didn't want to think about his son in heat. Of course he probably understood what he meant by heat. "We I'll look for the home schooling stuff when we get home."

“I’d like that” Yukie replied as he relaxed and looked at Kenta...you do remeber what classes I take right?” He asked curiously as he snuggled up to his father somewhat wanting and desiring this special closeness he had tried to find in a mate at school.

"The normal courses right? You hid you last two report cards from me so I'm not sure. You can just help me remember what classes and maybe there's some others that will work good for you if you need to take them."

“I didn’t hide them...I just didn’t think you wanted to see them” Yukie replied his grades having suffered after his breakup since his so called lover found him disgusting and stated bullying him it had made it harder to focus and keep his grades up...but now that he was out of school well let’s just say he wouldn’t get the shit beat out of him which explained the bruises. “I want to take them at my own pace” Yukie admitted relaxing just a little.

• 2 weeks later...

{Sorry, sorry. Damn it I suck. :'(

"Of course I want to see them. I want to know how you're doing and how you're doing and if I can help when you're having trouble," Kenta sighed. "Okay, I'll see how they can be done but I don't think the school system let's you do things are your pace. I guess I could get another job and send you to private school if home school doesn't work." It would mean lesser time at home but Yukie would still get a good education.

(No it’s Ok I swear it’s not you I bump my rps because sometimes the site doesn’t show I’ve posted)

“Heh...you’d ship me off just because I’m difficult” Yukie mumbled a little hurt by his fathers comment as he pushed him away needing some space and time alone his mind quite heavy with the thought he wouldn’t ever be truely understood by those around him and that made him afraid of the outside world and he had every right to be the man he fell in love with screwed him over the second he didn’t agree with him and then beat the shit out of him because he wanted out of their relationship. He didn’t want to tell his father that his ex was a psycho because he had enough on his plate with work and homelife.

{Okay, still sorry for not replying as much.

"There are plenty of nice private schools here in the city. Plus you're getting older, wouldn't you be happier away from me? I thought most kids your age didn't want to be around their boring parents," he said softly as he glanced over and saw Yukie leaning more towards the door and sighed. "I don't want to get rid of you. I just want to give you everything you need to succeed in life. I don't want to hold you back in any way, I know you can do great things."

(It’s okay shiz happens I just started a new job so I’m a little busy myself XD)

“I’m not exactly like most kids...and it’s not like I care about kids my age” Yukie mumbled as he huffed and closed his eyes for a moment. “If you want to send me to school do it....I won’t argue”Yukie added as he pulled out his phone and began t8 mess around on it feeling quite like an outcast as he continued to ignore his father now.

{ congrats! I hope you're enjoying it. :D

"Why would I want to send you to a boarding school? Private school only if it's good for you and only if it's in our city." Kenta knew when he'd lost his son's attention but instead of just going home he still went to the burger place and tapped Yukie's shoulder to get his attention. "We're here."

(It’s interesting and quite fun)

“...okay” Yukie mumbled as he got out and grabbed his jacket slipping it on with ease before heading in ahead of his father putting in some extra distance since he was a little upset and it had been hard to begin with to connect to his father and now it seemed almost impossible he knew homeschooling wouldn’t work I mean his father worked and it would just be him at home trying to figure out the lessons until he got so frustrated he ended up dropping it.

Kenta sighed heavily as Yukie kept ahead of him. He couldn't make things work out perfectly for his son and knew it. He'd be unhappy at school, unhappy at home. There seemed to be no damn way of pleasing him. Though he had to roll his eyes once inside and yank his son back to him. "Unless you're paying for dinner you're going to have to stay close to me so they don't think you're trying to get free food or something," he huffed as they stood in line to order.

“I’m not hungry” Yukie snapped unintentionally taking out his anger on his father but hell it wasn’t entirely his fault his body was a mess of hormones and mixed up feelings. He was confused by what he wanted and angered by the fact that he had to many choices and at one point he had decided he wanted to be alone or just drink to forget. His brain was driving him crazy and he was well over simulated from the rough day and now they where in a noisy restaurant where his dad was expecting him to not back away when all he needed was to go outside and take a breather and calm himself down so he didn’t cause any problems.

"Don't," Kenta warned softly. He knew Yukie was hungry but upset because he probably thought Kenta hated him. "Just tell them what you want to eat then go get us a table in the courtyard," he said softly to keep things calm, they were next in line so things should be find. Or at least he hoped things would be better.

“ just fries” Yukie mumbled as he fidgeted clearly not comfortable in such a crowded place as he just wanted to leave and get out of the building and back to the safety of the car where people wouldn’t be bumping into him and touching him.

"Okay just go get us a table outside," he said softly as he let go of Yukie and once he was at the counter he ordered then grabbed their drinks and headed to the outside courtyard and set the drinks down. "Are you okay?" he asked softly. He was tired of being locked out of Yukie's life. Just being there to provide food and other things.

“There’s a lot of people today” Yukie replied as he sat far enough away from everyone where he could have privacy. “I don’t like being crowded...unless it’s under certain conditions” Yukie admitted as he gently picked up his drink and sipped it.

"Okay," Kenta said softly as he sat down and waited for their order to be called out over the speaker. "I might not be able to get you into a private school till the next school year. Maybe getting your GED isthe course to take?" he asked softly.

“I’m sure if I just take the test I’ll pass it” Yukie admitted as he looked up at Kenta. “Did mom...ever like feel weird?” Yukie asked hesitantly his body strange and different to him at times.

• 3 weeks later...

"Weird? Um, I'm not sure what you mean by weird. Sure she wasn't a usual woman but I think that's why I loved her so much. She wasn't like anyone else and it made her special. Like you being different from everyone else makes you special."