My son

MRiceball

"I'm only a hard ass when I need to be," he chcukled as he finished washing Raven but moved his hand back to the others cock and began to stroke him.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

“Ah~” raven moaned as he jumped a little at the sudden touch and blushed neon red as he looked down his body trembling a little.

“Y~Yes” raven moaned as he blushed and kissed back hungrily clearly having been missing out on love and affection for a very long time.

"I'll make you cum then stop okay?" Kenta groaned as his own cock began to throb. Other than paying that one guy to fuck him he hadn't really had sex in a long time.

“Ah...your poking me” raven mumbled as he blushed and looked at kenta. “You’d like sin...he’s pretty dominate” raven moaned softly as he suddenly came kentas fingers feeling amazing.

"You are making me hard if that's what you mean," Kenta chuckled softly then kissed Raven deeply. "I might like Sin but Sin isn't here, you are. So I'm going to focus on you," he said with a soft smile. "Let's get you out and dried off so you can get to bed," he said softly

“I want you to get off too....” raven mumbled as he yawned tiredly and moved to get out his body at its limit and desperately needing sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

"I'll be okay, you seem so tired so just rest. I'll handle myself okay," he promised hoping it would just help Raven drift off to sleep. "Want me to sing you a lullaby?" he teased gently as he stroked the other's hair.

Kenta smiled and held Raven close and began stroking his hair so the younger man could sleep peacefully and slowly started to drift off to sleep.

You’ve gained ravens touch that’s interesting” sin admitted as he sat up and streatched looking at father with curious eyes.

Kenta looked at the new guy and yawned. "It's only me in here so I do need sleep," he pointed out and sat up to look the newcomer in the eye. "Sin?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side slightly.

“...yes...sin has red hair like the fall leaves” sin replied as he smirked and laid against kenta quite relaxed and content.

"Nice to meet you Sin," Kenta said as he wrapped his arm around the others slim form and held him close. He would be quite cross if Sin kept him from holding someone while he slept. He was sick of being alone. "Why were you selling yourself?" he asked, his eyes still closed.

“Mmh yu thought it would be a great way to get back at yukies ex...sadly he convinced me it was a good idea” sin admitted as he looked at kenta gently fixing a hair out of his eye.

"Other then getting in the way of me getting something I wanted Idon't see how," he sighed and opened his eyes a bit to look at Sin the reached up and stroked the others hair. "All of you are lovely boys. So what is it that you would like?"

“...peace of mind...I want assurance that I don’t have to worry about the others getting hurt or stolen” sin admitted as he smiled a little and relaxed. “I’m very easy going as long as everyone inside behaves then we are all good...though the others do need to listen to me better I am the oldest” sin added the only one knowing that they where all inside of yukies head was yukie and it was somewhat knowing they weren’t real. Despite that to yukie each one was a different person so sin speaking of the others like they where just in another room was normal.

"Okay then. Just no more of that. I'll take take of it but now we all have to go to sleep. It's nearly midnight," he yawned as he pointed to the clock. "Do you think you'll be able to sleep?" he asked softly. He still had to work to pay the bills so they wouldn't be out on the streets.

“...yeah” sin mumbled as he sighed and snuggled down once again and within ten minutes was deep asleep his hair fading back to yukies normal color.

Kenta smiled and held Yukie close in his sleep. He felt he could rest easier then he had since his wife's death. He woke feeling well rested for once and decided to just up and fix breakfast for the two of them.

“...your up...you seem happy” raven mumbled as he looked around the kitchen and grabbed himself some juice sitting awkwardly at the table.

• 3 weeks later...

"I slept a little better last night. What about you?" he asked. "Would you like some eggs and toast?" he asked as he worked on their breakfast. "Did I hurt you?" he asked as he looked up at the other.

“...no, more as I’ve been scolded for my morning actions while showing...sin gave me an earful and has hidden all medications in the house and anything dangerous” raven replied as he laid his head on the table having had a horrid episode this morning while showering, it having been when kenta left to make breakfast.

Kenta frowned as he listened and spooned the eggs onto plates before walking over to Raven and rubbed his back. "What do you mean medicines? Are you sick or trying to hurt yourself?" he asked as he pulled a chair out and sat down with him hoping he could help just a bit and not have anyone getting hurt.