My son

MRiceball

"No you wouldn't...you'd tour the red district And marrying some woman of questionable means and end up a sex slave too....the one woman in hooker boots and the boobs the size of cantalopes...."her name is Cinnamon she does makeup"

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Is that how you see me?" Kenta asked with a frowned. He didn't want to point out he had come across a hooker like that who called herself Cinnamon, he had disliked her greatly. "That sounds nothing like your mother. I wouldn't want a woman like that. No I'd rather join you and your mother if you leave me behind."

Kenta frowned at the question, his wife hadn't been gone for that many years. "Bright, funny. She was always laughing at something or giving us something to laugh. She loved to teach you things, she had this little school set up for you before you were even four. You were her world." Kenta blushed slightly as he thought about the move private things his wife and him had done. She had understood his odd desires and helped him with those needs. He had been grateful since he never had to leave her to get those needs fulfilled.

"...you guys did a lot of the stuff most gay lovers did didn't you?" Yukie replied as he looked at his father before streatching and getting out of the tub and grabbing a towel dried off not looking at his father..."I could help you also..."

Kenta blushed but nodded. "Yeah, she never had any problem with it and I tried stuff she wanted so I wasn't just getting what I wanted...What?" Kenta's voice was soft and filled with confusion. "I don't pitch," he said softly not sure if Yu understood that. He didn't know his son's tastes.

"Don't look so surprised, your mother was kind and sweet to you but she was....kinky," Kenta chuckled then stood. "Go get dressed and have some juice okay. I'll take you to your appointment."

"Ewwwww...." Yukie replied with a frown as he quickly hurried off to dress and get ready taking his juice with him.

Kenta smiled and chuckled softly. "You know you sort of asked for it," he called after his son but sighed heavily and headed to his room and laid down for a bit.

Yukie took his time getting ready and sipping his juice before knocking on kentas room ready to go as he blushed wearing a cute white sundress and some simple flat black shoes that paired nicely with it.

Kenta was face down in his pillow till he heard the knock. "It's okay to come in," he called as he began to rub his face to wipe the sleep away. He waited for Yukie to come inside and looked confused for a moment then smiled. "You look nice, but wouldn't you want to tear tights or something so your thighs don't get rubbed raw as you walk?"

"Mmh I'm wearing some cute shorts that should help" Yukie replied coming inside more and shyly lifting up his dress to show him the shorts...."could, you braid my hair?" Yukie asked playing with a pretty long strand.

Kenta smiled as he looked and sat up. "Sure, what sort of braid would you like? I've gotten better at a french braid if you want me to give that a try. Or just the usual braid?" he asked with a smile.

"Whatever you want" Yukie replied as he blushed and sat down on the edge sitting super still..."did you use to braid moms hair?"

Kenta looked around and found the hair brush before moving to sit behind Yukie. "Yeah, she said it was relaxing to have her hair brushed and that she could never really braid her hair very well. I think it was a stress thing," he explained as he slid his fingers through Yukie's hair before he started to brush it. "So do you give and take or just like dresses?" he asked since Yukie had asked him about his sex life before.

"I can give just as well as I can take, and as for dresses..I like them a lot" Yukie admitted with a cute blush as he smiled. "Easier to do naughty things in a dress though"

Kenta swallowed as he thought about how easy it would be to give head to his son while he wore a dress. "Ah, yes you're right about that," he said softly as he carefully brushed Yukie's hair before he started to braid it. "Just a normal hair tie fine or do you have one you want to wear?" He recalled tying his wife's hair with a bow in their first few years of marriage.

"I have some bows and ribbons that match" Yukie replied as he smiled and grabbed the bos and ribbons from his makeup bag.

Kenta put the bows in Yukie's hair and did i up nicely before taking a picture with his phone then showed it to his boy. "What do you think? I think I've got some hair spray so it doesn't become too loose."

"It's pretty thank you" Yukie replied blushing as he looked away, no hairspray please" he admitted as he kissed kentas cheek and went off to finish packing.

"What are you packing? It's just a check up right?" Kenta asked as he followed Yukie and noticed him packing something. These people weren't going to keep his son were they?"

"Medical history and overnight clothes just in case they need me to stay...but if I can prove I'm stable at home then I don't have to stay" Yukie replied pacing some clearly trying to keep his emotions about him.

"Stable," Kenta sighed and walked over to his son and hugged him close. "I hope you wont have to stay with them. I want you to be safe at home."

"I will be...I remember what mom taught me to say to get out of any investigation of worry of the doctors..and you showing up will help them see I have someone at home to care for me" Yukie admitted as he smiled happily.