My son

MRiceball

Kenta frowned and wondered what was really going on and why his wife hadn't told him anything. "Okay but I wish I knew what was going on," he explained as he stroked Yukie's back."Yes, I care about you greatly. Never forget that."

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Okay" Yukie replied enjoying the soft comfort he had greatly missed as he sighed. "Let's get this over with are you driving or am I?" Yukie asked curiously wondering slightly if his father would let him drive

"I'll drive, that way you won't have to be too stressed out when we get there. I know traffic can be crazy," he said with a smile. "Or did you want to drive? I understand if you do," he chuckled, he was pretty sure Yukie would get annoyed with having to tell him where to turn.

"I can drive, it would give me a chance to practice in a car more" Yukie admitted having stuck mainly to his motorbike as transportation. "I'll grab the keys!" Yukie replied happily as he raced off to find the keys and started the car.

"Alright," Kenta said softly then Yukie ran off. "Yu, I've already got my car keys," he reminded him. Kenta always kept his keys and the spare in his bedroom. But he guess Yukie got the spare but he kept his with him and followed his boy down stairs and locked up behind them then joined him in the car.

Yukie smiled happily as he started it and buckled up. "I made a spare awhile back kinda snuck away your keys to go drinking one time" Yukie admitted as he drove them to a private clinic the ride taking ten minutes tops.

"Really?" Kenta asked with a disapproving frown. "I need to remember to take those from you. You shouldn't be drinking and driving anyways," he scolded softly. "You could get hurt that way."

"I didn't drive home I crashed at my exs house" Yukie replied as he parked and looked at his father. "...I really don't want to do this..." he admitted scared for his checkup.

"I'd prefer you not going out drinking, someone could hurt you. Lot's a drunk guys would probably try to steal you away." When they parked he looked over at Yu and took hold of his hand. "I don't know why you have to be here but they shouldn't be allowed to force you to stay. I promise I'll do what I can to make sure you come home with me."

"They don't think I'm mentally stable....sometimes I'm not though..I have bad days" Yukie replied as he gently leaned on his fathers shoulder and tried to relax..."I miss her....I can't really remember her" he added with a frown..."they make me think I'm going crazy like all the people that live there" he admitted mentioning to the very modern mental hospital.

Kenta frowned and stroked Yukie's hair. "I won't let them take you, I'll do everything I can to protect you. I know baby, I miss her to. I just wish there she didn't have so many secrets from me. You're not crazy Yu, we should take you to get a second opinion so they can't get a hold of you."

"...mom always said I was fine...that everyone was diffrent and I was just a little diffrent" Yukie replied as he sighed and hesitantly got out of the car clearly nervous about his trip inside..."will you wait for me in the waiting room?" Yukie asked.

• 2 weeks later...

"If they let me I'll go with you into the room. But if not them I'll stay in the waiting room," Kenta said as he got out of the car and wrapped his arm around his son's shoulders to give him some comfort. "I don't think they can legally force you to stay here against your will."

"That's good" Yukie replied as he hesitantly went inside and sat the doctor seeing him and taking him back Kenna plowed to follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Kenta followed them back and wouldn't take no for an answer, he didn't want to leave Yukie alone with the doctors because of how nervous his son seemed to be about the visit.

Yukie just sat quitetly as a doctor strapped a red wristband onto his arm and started asking questions Yukie being careful about answering.

• 2 weeks later...

Kenta frowned as he watched the doctor like a hawk as he sat in the visitor's chair. "So what's the point of all this? What are you trying to learn?" He wanted to know what was going on with his son but he wanted to be sure they weren't trying to force anything on his son.

"WE are checking his mental state...he's shown some concerning emotional behavior at school so we are also just doing a mental check" the doctor replied as he frowned not liking the father and wrote down afew notes against him. "Our records state your sexual correct?" The doctor asked Yukie who blushed and looked down nodding the doctor mentioning for him to strip. "We've followed your sons case since your wife, though seems he's not doing well" the doctor replied noticing the bruises and writing down more. "Tell me does your father beat you?"

• 2 weeks later...

"And why were you informed of my son's behavior at school and I wasn't?" Kenta demanded. "My wife should not have hid things about our son from me," he huffed and looked away from his son when he was undressing. "Right, accuse me. But I'd like to know where those came from too. But he likes to sneak out at night and I had to be sure this really was a doctor's appointment."

"Well it's logical the behavior at school the therapist there discussing his sexual behavior to be concerning...and now the bruises and what appears to be....rope marks?" He replied making more notes on his board. "Tell me Yukie when was the last time you tried to kill yourself...judging by the lack of rope marks on your neck I'm assuming your being more careful"

Kenta frowned as he he tried to piece together everything the doctor was talking about then froze when suicide was mentioned. What the hell was going on? He felt like he was in a nightmare. What the hell was going on with his son? Did he do something that made Yukie hate his life so much he wanted to die? Or was there something else going on that Yukie needed help with something?

"Either way...you've passed but,im reccomending long term therapy and some ani depressents other then that come back in six months for a pysical" the doctor replied as yukie got dressed and hid behind his father.

• 4 weeks later...

Kenta took the prescription and decided it would be a good idea to get a second opinion. But then again it also wasn't like Yuki was legally force to go to this doctor anyway. "Let's go home," he said calmly. "What do you think we should have for dinner? I was thinking of making frajatas."

"I want nachos" Yukie mumbled somewhat clinging to his father as he snuggled into him. "I'm sorry" he mumbled. " I don't have a good file from my childhood" he admitted as he looked up at Kenta.

"We can get a box of nacho cheese from the store. I wouldn't mind some with peppers in it," Kenta said softly as they head to the car. "I wish I knew what was going on. I hate knowing nothing and not being able to really help you," he explained.