My son

MRiceball

"...no doctors!" Yukie snapped as he glared at his dad always having hated doctors since they had always tried to fix him or try to make him less sick his immune system horribly damaged.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"What if you're sick? There has been a very nasty flu going around lately," Kenta said softly as he tucked the blanket around him more. "Just rest dear, I'll get something for you to take. Maybe one of those immune systems vitamins to help you feel better," he said softly. "Just relax dear."

"Silly boy, if you took care of yourself," he whispered then headed to his room. He still needed a release but couldn't leave his son home alone when he was sick like this. It was just so draining.

Yukie slept for a little bit before getting up his fever making him not think straight as he blushed and went to look for his father his member hard and bothered.

Kenta groaned as he stood in his shower playing with his ass. He wish he had gotten a chance to see one of the guys he usualy paid to fuck hm before he had found Yukie but then again if he had then Yukie might have gone with someone. "Fuck," he groaned as he tried to push his fingers deeper. He missed his wife, she had such beautiful long slender fingers.

"Your doing it wrong" Yukie mumbled as he finally found his father and watched him his own member hard under his nightgown as he blushed some his fever making his face a cute shade of pink.

Kenta lifted his head and pulled his fingers out of himself. "Your mother use to do this for me. Find someone who you can share everything with Yu, you'd be surprised how much easier they can make your life.

"Mmh the one I did love...he didn't want me" Yukie mumbled as he moved and started sucking his father off wanting to help him and ease his own loneliness.

"Yu?" he asked softly then gasped as his son took his cock into his mouth and moaned softly. "Fuck," he whispered then carefully slid his fingers into Yukie's hair and pushed against his mouth.

Yukie just moaned as he took all of his fathers cock clearly having a lot of experience as he continued sucking him off.

Kenta groaned and moaned loudly and bit his lip. He was surprised at how good his son was at this, he was so good at it and he wished he could feel this often.

Yukie just blushed and continued working on his new task wanting to taste his fathers cum.

Kenta moaned again before gripping Yukie's hair tighter. "Almost there Yu, just a little more," he groaned.

Yukie nodded as he continued wanting to taste his fathers treat as he blushed and gently stroked himself

Kenta moaned as he squeezed his eyes close and felt his cock throbbing. He barely managed to gasp out a warning before he started to cum.

Yukie moved back a little surprised but swallowed it all as he blushed and pulled away leaning against his father a little sleepy.

Kenta leaned back agaisnt the wall as he panted heavily and stroked his son's hair. "Yu," he whispered and once he had his head back together he helped his son to his feet and cleaned up his face, dried him off and tucked him into the bed again. "You look dizzy baby."

Kenta was about to leave but stopped. "Okay, just let me finish drying off and get my clothes on and I'll come back. Just give me a minute," he said softly as he stroked his son's hair. He didn't take long to get all he needed done before returning to Yu's room and laid down next to him on top of the covers.

"Come under the covers please...you'll get cold" Yukie replied half awake as he sat up the blankets slightly falling off his shoulder in a very sexy way.

"I'll be fine Yu," he said softly as he reached out and gave his son a one armed hug. His hand reached up and tried to tuck the blankets around Yu's shoulder. "I'm more worried about you kiddo." Kenta sighed and sat up himself and looked onto Yukie's eyes. "Lay down and get some rest."

Kenta wrapped his arm around his son and nuzzled his hair. "I've got you sweetheart," he whispered. He had a feeling he would have to jump up to get something for Yu and getting tangled in the sheets would not help him.

Yukie just blushed in his sleep and slept deeply snuggling closer to his father as he slept through the night.